SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 41 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:43 am

I think what Sam wants right now could very well be different to what Sam will want in 5 years time. We are seeing Sam evolving in front of us and it is really wonderful to watch. I still believe what happened with Blake reinforced all the insecurities that she had growing up and what we have seen of Sam this season is a more self-aware Sam but still somewhat affected by Blake.

By this point in a season, many viewers have started to become critical of the bachelor or bachelorette - I think there were many critical before the season but the support for Sam has grown. Full credit to her.

IMO ultimately Richie may be a better match but I think Sam was immediately drawn to Sasha because he is to her Mr what I need right now. It will be interesting to see their sd tomorrow and how drawn she still is to him.

AEF

Back to top Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:26 am

It was no brain storming that many would forget easily her attitude during the blake break up. BLake said that they knew (sam and him) that they had no romance between them. She claims that she spent 3 months devastated out of view and one week crying.

I do not buy that. I think she was humiliated, yes. But remember that she reacted on social media with her "ask Blake" when she knew 100% prods forbade him to talk. She was seen all over the place, radio tours and I did not see a heartbroken Sam... I saw a humiliated and pissed off Sam. big difference. I did not like her playing the victim part for months and months in public. I think she could have make it private but she chose not to and that is something I do not support.

But yes. public has short memory. I don't. I still see a girl who got addicted to fame and glitter. But I choose to watch an edited and scripted show and be entertained by it. In a way I play Cluedo. But once the show is over, I will play another game with another character. The only couple I have been impressed and love is Ashley and JP. Besides them? nobody. They all proved to me that what I saw during their season was absolutely not the reality. But who knows? Maybe she will prove me wrong and she will marry and has a kid within 2 years away from the stoplights? .... I have many doubts on this but if she turn her back from medias and such, I will be the first to say I was wrong and judged too quickly. Until then...

So I am trying to find clues and watch the show and see if I can see the hidden clues and find the F1. I always hope to see the real deal on my screen but I must say that I rarely find interest to follow them after the show.

I still think that she was over the top with davey and she did not try hard with david. I think she did not give any time of the day with half of the guys and I think she put physical on top of her list. I still think she is very superficial and not overly bright and articulate... and looking for attention.

I think she will be the boss with richie
I think sasha will be the boss
I think they may have a 50/50 with michael

she says she is a feminist. so who knows?

I also agree that 5 years from now, she will be more mature or just have a full understanding of what she needs.

THanks for sharing your POV Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:09 pm

The media does not care for Michael. Tagged Sam in the tweet too. It's obviously not about Michael the person but how media can paint one in a negative light and thus be influencers. Some of my fave contestants from this franchise have been painted by the media very negatively. Always sucks when it happens.

@TheFIXninemsn  2h2 hours ago Australia
Apparently Michael isn't on #BacheloretteAU just for the fame: http://bit.ly/1PrFD9g  Riiiiight...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:47 pm

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 CRPn289UkAEw3eK
Kylie Lang ‏@kylie_lang
Nice to see this guy in the office #BacheloretteAU @BacheloretteAU @mich_turnbull @couriermail @Qweekend #bachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The media does not care for Michael. Tagged Sam in the tweet too. It's obviously not about Michael the person but how media can paint one in a negative light and thus be influencers. Some of my fave contestants from this franchise have been painted by the media very negatively. Always sucks when it happens.

@TheFIXninemsn  2h2 hours ago Australia
Apparently Michael isn't on #BacheloretteAU just for the fame: http://bit.ly/1PrFD9g  Riiiiight...

In my humble opinion, this is not true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:20 am

Maddy wrote:mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 CRPn289UkAEw3eK
Kylie Lang ‏@kylie_lang  
Nice to see this guy in the office  #BacheloretteAU @BacheloretteAU @mich_turnbull @couriermail @Qweekend #bachelor

I have no idea who she is giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:47 am

crystal clear for me.....

sam spent a lot of time with michael, not much with sasha

if she was already falling for one guy, wouldn't she try to spend as much time with the one she is falling?

.... michael??

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:53 am

If Sam is in love with Michael, why didn't he get a SD?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:55 am

I must admit that the lack of a SD doesnt bode too well for Michael. I am team Michael and all, but it is a big statement to leave him completely out of single dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:58 am

That's why I don't see him as the F1.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:18 pm

see2love wrote:I must admit that the lack of a SD doesnt bode too well for Michael. I am team Michael and all, but it is a big statement to leave him completely out of single dates.

Weird I have to admit but for me he got a lot of single moment with sam
it is confirmed by sasha and even michael

i think we are used that all hometown boys get a SD before but it is obviously not the case because michael will have one

so IMO, I think she is very confident and sasha is possibly another staged date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:19 pm

And while Sash got two, but none for Michael.
If Dave and Alex got their SD, why Michael had none?

I think Sam knew who her F1 is by this stage, if she/they didnt give Michael a SD, either she is very determined it is Michael that she didn't need any SD, which I doubt, or she has not enough feeling for him to want a whole day 1-1 time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 41 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose