SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:33 am

Anyone knows the meaning of Michael's tattoo  There's definitely a lot going on there.

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Screen28
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:35 am

no i do not but i agree
i am fascinated by tattoos

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:51 am

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 CRG8uFWUEAA1eC8
Madison Crutchfield ‏@mcrutchfield_ Gold Coast, Queensland
serious #MCM on Michael #BacheloretteAU thanks @MailOnline for the pics!!!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:58 am

Guess he shaves his chest really really far down. Hugesmile
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:25 am

iamreal2u wrote:Guess he shaves his chest really really far down. Hugesmile

tut tut naughty ..... said the woman who noticed too giggling

probably soccer time habit and personal taste (which i approve 100% versus bushes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Sam words:

• so much into him
  • good nature
  • humble
  • all around beautiful man
  • you are so much more than a professional soccer player, which is impressive and amazing
  • genuine lovely person
  • you continually impress me
  • the more I spent time with you, the more I think there is so much more with you
  • I want to know you, I want to spend time with you
  • I just wished I had more time just to sit down and talk to you
  • he does not want to waste one single second with me
  • honest
  • wear your heart on your sleeve
  • grounded
  • open
  • so present
  • the night is still perfect (after burning the toastie)
  • the more time I spend with michael, the stronger my feelings are toward him and I just want to explore where this can go
  • I am feeling really good about where michael and i are at the moment (ep5)
  • great conversation
  • a lot of chemistry (said 2 times)
  • and it just get it better and better
  • when I am with him, I just love being around him
  • an overwhelming feelings that takes over
  • I am starting to develop strong feelings toward michael
  • the more time I spend with him the deeper our connection is

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:27 pm

HEA wrote:Sam words:

• so much into him
  • good nature
  • humble
  • all round beautiful man
  • you are so much more than a professional soccer player, which is impressive and amazing
  • genuine lovely person
  • you continually impress me
  • the more I spent time with you, the more I think there is so much more with this guy
  • I want to know you, I want to spend time with you
  • I just wished I had more time just to sit down and talk to you
  • he does not want to waste one single second with me
  • honest
  • wear your heart on your sleeve
  • grounded
  • open
  • so present
  • the more time I spend with michael, the more stronger my feelings are toward him and I just want to explore where this can go
  • I am feeling really good about where michael and i are at the moment (ep5)
  • great conversation
  • a lot of chemistry (said 2 times)
  • and it just get it better and better
  • when I am with him, I just love being around him
  • an overwhelming feelings that takes over
  • I am starting to develop strong feelings toward michael
  • the more time I spend with him the deeper our connection is

She is very into him. Like i said... I see a steady progression in their relatinship with every episode. Sasha's seem to have stalled while Richie's is just taking off.
My money remains on Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:53 pm

and this was only up to ep 5 since we saw nothing valuable with him at ep 6 (no group date, no cocktail)

she also added
the night is still perfect (after burning the toastie)

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:08 am

Thanks HEA for putting together Sam & Michael's moments together. I really enjoyed them. I'm liking Michael more and more & am secretly hoping for the almost impossible!!! On the other hand, if he isn't F1, he might be the next Bachelor! I like him a lot!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:37 am

I do too LynnTa. bestbud!

I hope it is the real deal with them but I do not put my hopes too high. So many times, this franchise told us it was all smoke. The people we see are heavily edited and what they are in reality is often very different, including the lead.

But I truly see a love story developing between both. Here is my ANALYSIS if you are curious to read them Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:10 am

HEA, I read your analysis and I agree with you. We are in the minority here but I do see a very, very positive body language between them. They seem to be romantically comfortable with each other. touching each other very naturally and on the 2nd SQT she seemed to really enjoy kissing him (asking to use her voucher again!!) Sweet!

And for whatever reason the Prod. decided to show us the longer convos between them showing a progression of the relationship and his "I Love You Sam!" wasn't cut out either!
In most of those convos , Sam seems to be painting a very .very positive image of him---defending him,highlighting his good side ,telling him he is a good kisser!
In my opinion,Sam seems smitten with him---I hope its real or maybe she is just propping him up for a shot at being the next lead.
wait & see, who knows?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:46 am

absolutely!

This is exactly my word: natural. It looks natural between them.
I have the same feeling with richie but I don't with sasha at all.

She insisted on the underdog. so now it depends if she means because michael did not have his single date yet or is it because richie came late at ep6 as a serious contender. In the eyes of the public, a single date card is a big deal. From my perspective, his 2 after group date are equivalent as the last part of the single date when both take time to speak.

I also consider the hidden clues and the edits.. and yes, the ILY at the cliff (him jumping first) and the look she had and osher reaction was huge.

after david departure, she goes directly to the guys she likes the most and michael was placed above the first line. in a blink of an eye (thanks edits), we see michael next to her. So he was very present next to her. We see him holding her a chair, etc and he has a very protecting fiber surrounding her when he is around.

And again, this is when we can put 1+1 together when she said she realized that her previous BF were jerks (davey equivalent) and she now is looking for gentleman. in a recent interview davey said that the guys who were the most like him were sasha and dave. It is for me another clue and the first guy we have in mind is michael. I picture michael as james bond 007, sasha as The Family Guy and Richie as any character playing the sweet lovely brother. champagne, beer and good wine.

I am also considering her lifestyle and what she wants. She says she is a feminist, no suzy homemaker and no housewife. She cannot cook, she loves fashion and is fond of a couple charities. She loves animals and dogs in particular. She loves attention too. She does not want babies now. she is at ease with medias.

Richie is an offshore guy, doing modeling on the side
sasha is construction manager, love to go out with guys
michael has $$, successful business, love fashion and live in the jet-set society

who is the gentleman here? who fit the closest to what she likes?

Then, I see how they are around each other and everything point his direction IMO

this said... edits can play lot of tricks with my head. Many times, I created my own movie and at the end, it was something completely different ( :angryemotion producers!). So, I keep an open mind that richie may be the fun sweet guy she wants.

oh well... got carried away again eh? lets see if we are right!! cannot wait to watch their date  mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 68 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose