SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 68 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:34 pm

ok  i going to be a little silly here now

cheerleader High clap clapping! teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 31520324wow :happydance: :dancing peg: laughlaughlaugh danceround :cheerpom: :crazy dance:partytime

okay... I am exhausted now. :thud

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:41 pm

And he is happy with the way the show ended. So either way our boy is in a good place.
:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:43 pm

see2love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:FYI we may post our opinions on who will be the F1, or we may post our opinions on why we think so and so is not the F1. All opinions are welcomed, we do not purposely post to ruin someone else's parade. We post because it's our opinion. TY

Can we also appreciate posts because they are to prove the F1? or is that something that is a NO No?

Of course you may. If it's your opinion and you agree that it proves they are the F1, please do post.

We are all here to discuss what we think based on the sleuthing. Not every one will agree, and we can't expect everyone to agree. Therefore there's no use to feel any negativity towards a poster, should they state the opposite of why they think someone else is the F1. It's all good discussion IMO. thumbs up:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:47 pm

see2love wrote:And he is happy with the way the show ended. So either way our boy is in a good place.
:yes:

he sure is.
if not sam, i wonder where he could have met his new lady with all the paps around though.... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:52 pm

oh! yes! thanks see2love for catching that one!!!!
& about that trip to Tiffanys--sure its for mom but what a coincidence that Sis should come gift shopping the very same week of the Finale???
and the comfort level Sam had with Mom & Dad just make think she really wants to join the family and they want that too & hence Sis coming to meet her too

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:56 pm

THEY ARE ALL HAPPY FOR HIM .......

so sis, mom, dad ....... sis who flew 22hours trip from NYC with a baby one week prior the finale to support her brother who look so depressed and sad at the moment to buy a gift in more than a month and 1/2 event ......

yeah. right.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:01 pm

I think the jersey that Michael gave Sam & HTD was a sweet gesture! He was hoping for a new beginning of something great just like his 1st stadium is to him!
and she said she would keep it forever-----sweet! hope she keeps her promise

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:05 pm

yes. I thought it was sweet.
it takes time to make a personalized jersey
i do not know if it is an official one or not since i saw many ads on it.... i tend to think it is an official one... which takes effort to get the authorizations if so.
if not official, it is still a very thoughtful and meaningful gesture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:06 pm

funny how sam is making fun about the I ♥ sam palm AND michael does too!!!
I think it is an inside joke between them now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:15 pm

HEA wrote:I have this "emily" vibe when a big majority thought it was chantal in brad 2:0 season

I was fooled because chantal was soooo obvious (same as Dani with Art BTW) and I saw none of the love story between brad and emily. The edits were incredible.

I think sasha is favorite nation all around from start and I think it is too much.

This TV reality show do follow the same script for many seasons all over the world:

F2 = obvious and turns often an early favorite by the public
F3= coming late in the show and often comes as fun, genuine, handsome
F1= hidden until hometown

so put the name next to each role above and we will have our F1..... IMO
I was the complete opposite as to Brad & Emily, didn't see it with Chantal. Hugesmile I've thoroughly enjoyed your posts HEA, I know how it is to root for a favorite who might not be so popular with the "actual" favorite/s on the show. It's cute how you've gone back and forth, but always end back with Michael. awwww bestbud!

I was spoiler free up to Richie's old date, had come on the forum and was really surprised by how everyone seemed to be team Richie, I certainly hadn't seen it up to that point...then watched his date and although he is a fun and cute guy, still didn't see any chemistry there. Of course this is just through the show, and we know how edits can be. No way would I give the older couple date to my F1, that's just me though. Then another surprise was the not so popular opinion of Michael, I really like him and thought he and Sam were cute together, and still do...so I'm with the few of you that are #teammichael.

The only thing I've found odd is Sam didn't give Michael a date, yes, he had quality time with her, but you'd think if she really liked him, she'd want more alone time with him.

Looking forward to the finale whichever way it goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:19 pm

That's an example of how we all see things differently. I never saw Chantal as the F1 at all, and was convinced from the beginning it was Emily.

I'm looking forward to the finale as well. They were all great guys in their own way. Sam is very happy according to her latest tweet, and that's all we can hope for!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:27 pm

Lost17 wrote:
HEA wrote:I have this "emily" vibe when a big majority thought it was chantal in brad 2:0 season

I was fooled because chantal was soooo obvious (same as Dani with Art BTW) and I saw none of the love story between brad and emily. The edits were incredible.

I think sasha is favorite nation all around from start and I think it is too much.

This TV reality show do follow the same script for many seasons all over the world:

F2 = obvious and turns often an early favorite by the public
F3= coming late in the show and often comes as fun, genuine, handsome
F1= hidden until hometown

so put the name next to each role above and we will have our F1..... IMO
I was the complete opposite as to Brad & Emily, didn't see it with Chantal. Hugesmile I've thoroughly enjoyed your posts HEA, I know how it is to root for a favorite who might not be so popular with the "actual" favorite/s on the show. It's cute how you've gone back and forth, but always end back with Michael. awwww bestbud!

I was spoiler free up to Richie's old date, had come on the forum and was really surprised by how everyone seemed to be team Richie, I certainly hadn't seen it up to that point...then watched his date and although he is a fun and cute guy, still didn't see any chemistry there. Of course this is just through the show, and we know how edits can be. No way would I give the older couple date to my F1, that's just me though. Then another surprise was the not so popular opinion of Michael, I really like him and thought he and Sam were cute together, and still do...so I'm with the few of you that are #teammichael.

The only thing I've found odd is Sam didn't give Michael a date, yes, he had quality time with her, but you'd think if she really liked him, she'd want more alone time with him.

Looking forward to the finale whichever way it goes.

clapping! :claphands
IA. HEA has done an incredible job rooting for and showing why she believes Michael is F1. I wish I had the technical knowhow too. laugh out loud

I also saw it 100% with Emily. teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 68 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose