SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 am

atem wrote:How do they know the answer was wrong? Did they write them down or something? LOL I guess I need to watch the vid when I get home.

Yes they were writing them down. Went 3 for 4 although I am giving them 4 for 4. She went with cupcake just for us. :cc4:

Last edited by GrahamGal on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by mome2jk Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 am

atem wrote:How do they know the answer was wrong? Did they write them down or something? LOL I guess I need to watch the vid when I get home.

They put a black fabric between them, asked the question, and each had to write it on a piece of paper. Then reveal at the same time.

mome2jk

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 am

atem, yes, it was a la The Newlywed Game giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 am

GrahamGal wrote:

Yes they were writing them down. Went 3 for 4 although I am giving them 4 for 4. She went with cupcake just for us. :cc4:
Agree, and she made some comment to that effect, can't remember it word for word, but a shout out to fans somewhat.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 am

Gina wrote:
Alanna wrote:I can't believe he didn't get cupcake though. WTH, man?! rotfl
Alanna, he felt so bad. He said "do it again". but it was over. He wanted a do over to put cupcake.

He DID write down her favorite dessert. He just missed when she said, "Think about it babe." Then when he saw that she had written cupcake, he got it! giggling

Also, she may have said "I love you" but even in his PI's last night, he mentioned the difference between "I love you" and "I'm in love with you" and she probably wasn't allowed to say he was the F1 until FRC.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:10 am

His hesistation before writing that she said I love you first was adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:10 am

R & K, the best media for me. I bet JP is more nervous on ET and AH tonight cause they were taped over the weekend in LA. R & K showed he's getting used to the process better and he really seemed to enjoy himself more.

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:
Alanna wrote:I can't believe he didn't get cupcake though. WTH, man?! rotfl
Alanna, he felt so bad. He said "do it again". but it was over. He wanted a do over to put cupcake.

He DID write down her favorite dessert. He just missed when she said, "Think about it babe." Then when he saw that she had written cupcake, he got it! giggling

Also, she may have said "I love you" but even in his PI's last night, he mentioned the difference between "I love you" and "I'm in love with you" and she probably wasn't allowed to say he was the F1 until FRC.

mnm, which PI was this? I don't remember it and want to go back and see it! giggling
bambam, yes!! he was so cute-- he didn't want to write down the wrong thing and get her in trouble!!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Gina wrote:
ironcat wrote:
JBF wrote:They got he Hong Kong answer right, but the cupcake one wrong!

WOW... SHE said the L word first! Gotta find out when on the show... have to go back and check it though.

It's gotta be on FD, only time she would have been able to do it in private. And I can't believe he wouldn't have told her back at that point, but they had to pretend neither one had ever said it, so she didn't get in trouble. So basically, his PIs before LCDs about wanting to wait and taking a leap of faith were him acting to cover her a**!! Hysterical!! :missclap: rofl
ITA on every word. TPTB had to manufacture stuff to keep this hidden and didn't. Epic fail TPTB. Fleiss must have been tearing his hair out. haha I bet money she told him back that night and much more. :Nod:

I just can't imagine him lying to her step-father when he said he wanted to tell them something he hasn't even told Ashley yet. I think he did it as we saw on the LCD. His emotions seemed so real when he said it.

I could see it if they absolutely swore to each other that night (in bed :fanningfan ) that neither would tell anyone else, especially because the producers probably want to capture those "firsts" on camera anyway, since it's a big part of the show. So if her parents asked him if he had told her he loved her yet, once he assured them that he did love her, what was he going to do? If I were in his position, I would lie to them, rather than betray Ashley's trust. I'm sure they'll forgive him.

Last edited by ironcat on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mome2jk Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 am

JBF wrote:Recap... although we all know the breakdown already.

1.) What was your favorite date? Hong Kong
2.) Who initiated first kiss? Coin flip (and Ashley states JP)
3.) Who said ILY first? Ashley
4.) Ash's favorite dessert? JP (his spelling) creme brulee; Ash: cupcake (red velvet)

1. was an easy answer for them both
2. they both said was a trick question
3. JP hesitated what to write and Ashley said be honest hon (I think he didn't want to get her in trouble for saying it first probably in FD)
4. Ash said creme brulee was also her favorite but thought cupcake was more appropriate. JP wanted a do over so he could write cupcake.

Very cute back and forth, encouraging between the two during the test. Regis was like woo it's real she said baby and Kelly said you aren't the only one who calls your wife (significant other) baby

mome2jk

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 am

put this in the picture thread but will post it here to.

@ashhebert on @Regis_and_Kelly wearing @Naven ... and looking fantastic! @TheBachelorTV http://yfrog.com/h61g3nwj
32 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 10 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=618&filename=1g3nw
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 am

Thanks, Chaslom. adorable as usual.

Guess they have a full day. I wonder how long Ashley is staying in NYC. I love it, but want her to hurry and finish school so she can move and they can have their own place together.

RobynRossTVG Have to say Ashley and JP looked very happy on GMA this morning...can't wait to meet them later!
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

+52
bluwavz
sjcaligurl
Muslady
TNGirl
happyvalleygirl