SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am

GrahamGal wrote:
atem wrote:What about their safe house life? What did JP say? Thanks.

Unless I am forgetting something he just talked about having "supervised" visits every two weeks.

JP also said that last night on Kimmel.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 am

I am just as curious as u all when did actually Ashley say it first ... but I did hear her saying ILY when she left JP's room after the LCD right before JP said 'see you soon' ... but I might be wrong because she said it very softly ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:02 am

atem wrote:What about their safe house life? What did JP say? Thanks.
"Every 2 weeks sorta with a chaperone, but they had the whole weekend alone" chaperone was there to make sure no one bothered them and got them what they needed (food, etc.)

Last edited by Gina on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am

Recap... although we all know the breakdown already.

1.) What was your favorite date? Hong Kong
2.) Who initiated first kiss? Coin flip (and Ashley states JP)
3.) Who said ILY first? Ashley
4.) Ash's favorite dessert? JP (his spelling) creme brulee; Ash: cupcake (red velvet)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am

Gina wrote:
ironcat wrote:
JBF wrote:They got he Hong Kong answer right, but the cupcake one wrong!

WOW... SHE said the L word first! Gotta find out when on the show... have to go back and check it though.

It's gotta be on FD, only time she would have been able to do it in private. And I can't believe he wouldn't have told her back at that point, but they had to pretend neither one had ever said it, so she didn't get in trouble. So basically, his PIs before LCDs about wanting to wait and taking a leap of faith were him acting to cover her a**!! Hysterical!! :missclap: rofl
ITA on every word. TPTB had to manufacture stuff to keep this hidden and didn't. Epic fail TPTB. Fleiss must have been tearing his hair out. haha I bet money she told him back that night and much more. :Nod:

I just can't imagine him lying to her step-father when he said he wanted to tell them something he hasn't even told Ashley yet. I think he did it as we saw on the LCD. His emotions seemed so real when he said it.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 am

LibbyBell wrote:
richlp wrote:Only thing is... if she said ILY that early... that really makes the whole Ben thing that much crueler... not on her part, but on TPTB's part

You know what though, and I may be bashed for this but, I think that she didn't do anything that would ultimately damage her relationaship with JP and Ben knew (or should have known that there would be more passion if she were really in love with him) where she was standing and therefore he has culpability in the decision to propose. Do I think it was encouraged by TPTB? Of course, but it also lets me know that Ben was not as blindsided as what it may have looked like!

I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to pull an Ali (let Ben go before FRC) and TPTB refused.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:04 am

How do they know the answer was wrong? Did they write them down or something? LOL I guess I need to watch the vid when I get home.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:04 am

I can't believe he didn't get cupcake though. WTH, man?! rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:05 am

I'm loving the recap! Can't wait to see it!! :awesome:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 am

atem wrote:How do they know the answer was wrong? Did they write them down or something? LOL I guess I need to watch the vid when I get home.
The had a partition between them for the game only, and they had easel pads and markers and held them up to the audience. They couldn't see each other.

Last edited by Gina on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 am

Alanna wrote:I can't believe he didn't get cupcake though. WTH, man?! rotfl
Alanna, he felt so bad. He said "do it again". but it was over. He wanted a do over to put cupcake.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 am

Who knows with this show! However, I do believe that the show wouldn't let Ashley cut Ben before the final rose ceremony.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

+52
bluwavz
sjcaligurl
Muslady
TNGirl
happyvalleygirl