SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 pm

gvaughn65 wrote:Does anyone still have the DVD recording of Ashley & JP on R/K? I just deleted mine late last night because I can now view it on this site. However, just realized I missed seeing the beginning where they scanned the audience and showed JP's parents. Would love to see that part of the show on video here. Also, any luck with backstage video on them?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out. Love this site and all the posts.

We don't have the part showing the Rosenbaums just the interview with Ashley and JP. I think you can look it up on R&K's website and watch the episode there if it's still available yes
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:06 pm

You can watch JKL episodes on Hulu.com so it should be there until Monday night.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by gvaughn65 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:22 pm

I found the beginning of the R/K show for Tuesday on their website under Host Chat. It shows JP's parents on two different audience shots. Peter looks like he is really enjoying himself.

Thanks for your help in finding this.

gvaughn65

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:36 pm

gvaughn65 wrote:Does anyone still have the DVD recording of Ashley & JP on R/K? I just deleted mine late last night because I can now view it on this site. However, just realized I missed seeing the beginning where they scanned the audience and showed JP's parents. Would love to see that part of the show on video here. Also, any luck with backstage video on them?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out. Love this site and all the posts.

:Welcome :alltens:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:38 pm

gvaughn65 wrote:I found the beginning of the R/K show for Tuesday on their website under Host Chat. It shows JP's parents on two different audience shots. Peter looks like he is really enjoying himself.

Thanks for your help in finding this.

Oh neat! Did someone post the pictures from their site here?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

+52
bluwavz
sjcaligurl
Muslady
TNGirl
happyvalleygirl