SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:13 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
atem wrote:He used babe in that letter he wrote to her and then after the rose was given she was using it all the time, so it seemed like they were already calling each other that! LOL

Yep, she was saying "I love you baby" at the FRC. It's definitely something they had been using for awhile. Also, the "You're the best man/boy" phrase had special significance for them too. yes

I thought that was so cute too! Especially the "boy" one since we know how much Ash likes her manly men with all the testosterone. :dancing peg:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 pm

atem wrote:He used babe in that letter he wrote to her and then after the rose was given she was using it all the time, so it seemed like they were already calling each other that! LOL

I love that they call each other "Babe" as my husband has been calling me that for 33 years. It can be a little embarrassing when I'm at the opposite end of the aisle at Target and he calls it out to get my attention...everyone turns to see who is "Babe"! giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Diana wrote:They probably knew without JP telling them

I bet everyone who knows JP had it figured out. They all kept saying that he came back totally changed. Plus, they all knew what he was like when he was heartbroken (especially his family of course) and I'm sure they could clearly see that he wasn't heartbroken now!

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 am

richlp wrote:All I get is "nitwit"...

Oh, but richlp, your her nitwit!!
giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 am

LibbyBell wrote:

giggling

And I thank my lucky stars every single day! : )

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 am

richlp wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

giggling

And I thank my lucky stars every single day! : )

That's sweet-- I'm sure she does too!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:48 am

When do you think Ashley told JP "I love you" first? During their FD when the cameras were not around?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:42 am

Love_Me wrote:When do you think Ashley told JP "I love you" first? During their FD when the cameras were not around?

Love, I think she told him before she gave him the GDR in Taipei because of what she said in her interview:

Ashley Hebert: I mean it is hard - I think it is really hard because when you care about somebody so much and you see them in this tough situation, you know, all you want to do is be honest with them and tell them how you feel and you know there would be a - may have been a moment where he started to feel like that, where I felt like I needed to just kind of let him know how I was feeling.

We know that Taipei is where JP struggled and it was really tough on him. When I watched JP telling Ash that he "doesn't want to do it anymore," I think she got scared that he really meant it. She had a very scared and serious look on her face and then she immediately got up to go get him the group date rose. She said it broke her heart to see him struggling. I think there was a whole lot more that was said that ended up on the cutting room floor.

When Ashley and JP came back in the room after their 1:1 time, they both could not keep very telling grins from their faces and could not look each other in the eye in front of Ames and Lucas.

Also, JP said that after Ashley told him she loved him, his head was in a better place. The next episode HTD we saw JP tell his mom that he "knows" she doesn't have what they have with any of the other guys. He was 100% confident in what he said.

Both Ashley and JP are saying in interviews that it was Hong Kong when their feelings went to another level, but Ash said she wanted to be honest with JP in how she was really feeling when he was having a tough time, which I think = Taipei. And as always, these are just my rambling thoughts!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 am

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:When do you think Ashley told JP "I love you" first? During their FD when the cameras were not around?

Love, I think she told him before she gave him the GDR in Taipei because of what she said in her interview:

Ashley Hebert: I mean it is hard - I think it is really hard because when you care about somebody so much and you see them in this tough situation, you know, all you want to do is be honest with them and tell them how you feel and you know there would be a - may have been a moment where he started to feel like that, where I felt like I needed to just kind of let him know how I was feeling.

We know that Taipei is where JP struggled and it was really tough on him. When I watched JP telling Ash that he "doesn't want to do it anymore," I think she got scared that he really meant it. She had a very scared and serious look on her face and then she immediately got up to go get him the group date rose. She said it broke her heart to see him struggling. I think there was a whole lot more that was said that ended up on the cutting room floor.

When Ashley and JP came back in the room after their 1:1 time, they both could not keep very telling grins from their faces and could not look each other in the eye in front of Ames and Lucas.

Also, JP said that after Ashley told him she loved him, his head was in a better place. The next episode HTD we saw JP tell his mom that he "knows" she doesn't have what they have with any of the other guys. He was 100% confident in what he said.

Both Ashley and JP are saying in interviews that it was Hong Kong when their feelings went to another level, but Ash said she wanted to be honest with JP in how she was really feeling when he was having a tough time, which I think = Taipei. And as always, these are just my rambling thoughts!

I agree with you here after the interview that it has to be Taiwan. I though their were 3 possible times. HK, Taiwan, or FD, but after this interview it has to be Taiwan imo for the exact reasons you stated. Yet he says he knew after HK, so I still think that is a possibility. FD is no longer an option for me.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 am

Before then...and I'm thinking in Tawain due to that's when he was really at his limit with that overnight date with Ben.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:50 am

If Ashley told him that she loved him as early as in Tawian...No wonder he was so confident! Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:57 am

atem wrote:

Before then...and I'm thinking in Tawain due to that's when he was really at his limit with that overnight date with Ben.

Love it, atem...you said in one sentence what it took me to say in four paragraphs! giggling Straight and to the point! :Nod:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

+52
bluwavz
sjcaligurl
Muslady
TNGirl
happyvalleygirl