SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:02 am

San wrote:If Ashley told him that she loved him as early as in Tawian...No wonder he was so confident! Smiley

I know right?!? He knew he had it in the bag, the other poor guys didn't even have a clue.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:06 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
San wrote:If Ashley told him that she loved him as early as in Tawian...No wonder he was so confident! Smiley

I know right?!? He knew he had it in the bag, the other poor guys didn't even have a clue.

I think he "knew" but at the same time, he was well aware of the crap TPTB would pull to try and keep them apart. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:24 am

Thanks everyone. So do you think TPTB were aware of the fact Ashley told JP she loved him before the finale or did they find out when they went on the Regis and Kelly show? Do they leave them alone for the night portion of the date?

Another question I had was we know Ashley told her family when she got home she was engaged to JP. I am assuming the same family members that meet both guys.

Did Ali tell her family it was Roberto? I can't remember.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:10 am

Love_Me wrote:Thanks everyone. So do you think TPTB were aware of the fact Ashley told JP she loved him before the finale or did they find out when they went on the Regis and Kelly show? Do they leave them alone for the night portion of the date?

Another question I had was we know Ashley told her family when she got home she was engaged to JP. I am assuming the same family members that meet both guys.

I think Ali tried, but spilled the beans to her mom.

Yes, I think production knew. Production probably used statements from JP that had to do in theory or when he was upset after meeting the sister thing.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:55 am

atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Thanks everyone. So do you think TPTB were aware of the fact Ashley told JP she loved him before the finale or did they find out when they went on the Regis and Kelly show? Do they leave them alone for the night portion of the date?

I think Ali tried, but spilled the beans to her mom.

Yes, I think production knew. Production probably used statements from JP that had to do in theory or when he was upset after meeting the sister thing.

I thought that Roberto had told his family. Because he was picking up and moving to SD and leaving the office that had been promised him.????
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 am

Love_Me wrote:When do you think Ashley told JP "I love you" first? During their FD when the cameras were not around?

I think it was in HK-- remember, that was where he had the PI where he got "overwhelmed" and did the shoulder shrug and turned all shades of red...

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 am

LibbyBell wrote:
Love_Me wrote:When do you think Ashley told JP "I love you" first? During their FD when the cameras were not around?

I think it was in HK-- remember, that was where he had the PI where he got "overwhelmed" and did the shoulder shrug and turned all shades of red...

I wondered that too love me.
When he turn red and did the shoulder shrug he was saying that he is now more emotionally invested/ or attached than ever.

I wonder if there is a poster who does the tweeting thing that can ask rem what was so special about hong kong?
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 am

I think Hong Kong was the turning point because Ashley told JP that he was the one she wanted to be with in the end (why the closure with Bentley was so important). That is why JP looked like the "cat who ate the canary" in that PI.

I think she told JP she loved him in Taiwan because of the struggles he was having watching her with other guys.

Just my gut feeling on this.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 am

happyvalleygirl wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

I wondered that too love me.
When he turn red and did the shoulder shrug he was saying that he is now more emotionally invested/ or attached than ever.

I wonder if there is a poster who does the tweeting thing that can ask rem what was so special about hong kong?

philphan wrote:I think Hong Kong was the turning point because Ashley told JP that he was the one she wanted to be with in the end (why the closure with Bentley was so important). That is why JP looked like the "cat who ate the canary" in that PI.

I think she told JP she loved him in Taiwan because of the struggles he was having watching her with other guys.

Just my gut feeling on this.

But, it was after HK that he started to have the "jealousy" problems in Taiwan. He meantioned several times that since HK what they had was different and special-- it just is. Why was he so confident (he spoke about that in his HK PI, as well)? There must have been something that made him feel this way-- her telling him that I can't give myself to you 100% unless I clear the air with you. (He said in his interview the other day that she didn't come out and say "I love you" but, made it very clear with other words that let him know where she was at) I believe this is why we had the overnight in Taiwan and why it got under his skin so much.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:10 am

I still think it was Taiwan, because Ashley looked pretty sad after meeting Bentley and having her date with Lucas in HK. It didn't seem like during that date that JP needed his head put on straight about anything to me...(shrug).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:14 am

I also *think* (or as Ben would say "thunk") he may have told her ILY before the moment we saw it on screen... i.e. when wading in the water in Fantasy Date. This may be why both particularly liked that photo in the notebook she was reading. It was shot from above (seaplane?) and production couldn't hear what they were discussing.

My "assumptions"... and NO I don't know the full truth, but after reading the interviews and seeing all of the clues:

This was not exactly a "had me at hello" situation, but JP was definitely up there near or at the top from the beginning. The position he held in the pre-RC group photo (night #1) was presumably HER choice on account of her comfort level with him.

He was the frontrunner on the date following Bentley's departure, his first 1 on 1 in which they fell asleep together. (That episode had a high level of over-dubbing, suggesting that Bentley was her top pick, when he was actually just one of three contenders, along with William and JP... and William was always planned for final 2 status until Ben took his place in week #5.) The outtakes on Men Tell All clearly showed a relationship that had already started.

Phuket was when she probably was at least 75% certain, if not "95%" as by hometowns. I have this peculiar theory (clearly subject to debate) that West just may have been the first of the "hidden" husband contenders she may have developed some feelings for. He had to go first. (We saw the William connection. I also think Lucas was higher up than we think and Ryan was not axed on account of "lack of physical-ness".)

They butchered JP's footage in episode #5/Chiang Mai, just as they did Roberto's ep #5/Iceland. All of her face shots pre-RC were out of focus as not to reveal her crying and gooey expressions. We should keep that clip on speed-view all next season as a way of identifying future final ones, since it represents Case Study #1 in slice & dice "cover-up" work.

Hong Kong... enough said. It was pretty wild and Chris Harrison said she reached her "happy place" (words I will never view the same way again).

Regis conducting love test: What was your best date together? Best date together?
Ash writing “Hong Kong” down: This is easy!
Regis: Easy? All right. Is he writing something over there or is he just smiling?

Still no clue when her ILY was stated, but "IT" was certainly there by Hong Kong. On hometown, he casually mentions "between" Phuket and Hong Kong, which makes the situation even more blurry. Guess it is all between them... and not for us to know.

Gee... guess we got carried away on this thread. Well, it is on Regis and Kelly that this ILY business started!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:29 am

Well, it is fun to try and figure out something that isn't a spoiler, but it sucks that we may never know.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

+52
bluwavz
sjcaligurl
Muslady
TNGirl
happyvalleygirl