SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:48 am

Isn't that the truth-- I know it is something that they will want to keep private and they will never let us know.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 pm

I think the reason JP said it started in Phuket was because it was the first time Ashley kissed him back, and he realized she was not doing that with any of the other guys, so she must be more interested in him. They continued to get closer both physically and emotionally through Chiang Mai, probably had a lot of discussions we never saw about how they could make things work in the real world, and then in HK, between sharing the Bentley news with only him, and what that obviously meant, and the heavy duty makeout session they had, which probably would have gone even further if not for the lack of privacy, I think JP felt pretty certain of his position even without the added confirmation of an "ILY". I imagine that knowledge, and the fact that he now absolutely saw her as his girlfriend, was why his jealousy started getting the better of him (and of course, the producers purposely put who had now become his only (distant) competition, Ben, on the "overnight" date in order to really provoke him). And I agree that based on what Ashley said, she must have felt the need to reassure him with a subtle ILY in Taiwan, once she realized that he wasn't "cool as a cucumber" and handling things as well as she thought he was.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:27 pm

ITA with all of that, ironcat. That's exactly how I read the situation too.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:44 pm

ironcat wrote:I think the reason JP said it started in Phuket was because it was the first time Ashley kissed him back, and he realized she was not doing that with any of the other guys, so she must be more interested in him. They continued to get closer both physically and emotionally through Chiang Mai, probably had a lot of discussions we never saw about how they could make things work in the real world, and then in HK, between sharing the Bentley news with only him, and what that obviously meant, and the heavy duty makeout session they had, which probably would have gone even further if not for the lack of privacy, I think JP felt pretty certain of his position even without the added confirmation of an "ILY". I imagine that knowledge, and the fact that he now absolutely saw her as his girlfriend, was why his jealousy started getting the better of him (and of course, the producers purposely put who had now become his only (distant) competition, Ben, on the "overnight" date in order to really provoke him). And I agree that based on what Ashley said, she must have felt the need to reassure him with a subtle ILY in Taiwan, once she realized that he wasn't "cool as a cucumber" and handling things as well as she thought he was.

Thankyou, Regis and Kelly for getting us back to sleuthing!

Yeah... Ryan certainly wasn't getting the umbrella "action" in Phuket. Well, Ben got some front-row style. Of course, JP is being the coy one saying it "started in Phuket". Makes the other guys feel better.

We will just try to forget this earlier "test-run"...

This, of course, was just a sympathy kiss since he felt "useless" after breaking the entertainment system. It doesn't count. (Hmmm... was this after the fireplace "therapy" session needed to recoup from what-was-his-name? That one doesn't count either.)

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 24 L15p

Last edited by JBF on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:46 pm

^Where is that clip on the show? (from the first 1-on-1) I tried finding it in the finale the other day, but couldn't.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Keili wrote:^Where is that clip on the show? (from the first 1-on-1) I tried finding it in the finale the other day, but couldn't.

In a montage between Ashley waking up the morning of FRC feeling refreshed and anxious to climb the heights of Vomo and Benny Boy getting up to pick up his ring.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:59 pm

JBF wrote:
ironcat wrote:I think the reason JP said it started in Phuket was because it was the first time Ashley kissed him back, and he realized she was not doing that with any of the other guys, so she must be more interested in him. They continued to get closer both physically and emotionally through Chiang Mai, probably had a lot of discussions we never saw about how they could make things work in the real world, and then in HK, between sharing the Bentley news with only him, and what that obviously meant, and the heavy duty makeout session they had, which probably would have gone even further if not for the lack of privacy, I think JP felt pretty certain of his position even without the added confirmation of an "ILY". I imagine that knowledge, and the fact that he now absolutely saw her as his girlfriend, was why his jealousy started getting the better of him (and of course, the producers purposely put who had now become his only (distant) competition, Ben, on the "overnight" date in order to really provoke him). And I agree that based on what Ashley said, she must have felt the need to reassure him with a subtle ILY in Taiwan, once she realized that he wasn't "cool as a cucumber" and handling things as well as she thought he was.

Thankyou, Regis and Kelly for getting us back to sleuthing!
Yeah... Ryan certainly wasn't getting the umbrella "action" in Phuket. Well, Ben got some front-row style. Of course, JP is being the coy one saying it "started in Phuket". Makes the other guys feel better.

We will just try to forget this earlier "test-run"...

This, of course, was just a sympathy kiss since he felt "useless" after breaking the entertainment system. It doesn't count. (Hmmm... was this after the fireplace "therapy" session needed to recoup from what-was-his-name? That one doesn't count either.)

Lots more went on that "jammie date", than I think we'll ever find out. TPTB had a tough time editing to have any suspense or question that it was not JP. How convenient they left so much of the "Jammie" date on the edit floor. Way hotter then we ever imagined. And she said "sorry I fell asleep" and "I'll make it up to you on the next 1 on 1". Ok, lol, they both fell asleep all snuggled up under a blanket, lying prone body to body after passionate making out. JP said it was a perfect date. Guess Ashley had to read the scripted lines on this one, to throw viewers off that JP was so boring she fell asleep 'on his chest"..rather "on his body". hahahaha too funny.

Last edited by Gina on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Keili wrote:^Where is that clip on the show? (from the first 1-on-1) I tried finding it in the finale the other day, but couldn't.
Thank you so much! Smiley
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Gina wrote:

Lots more went on that "jammie date", than I think we'll ever find out. TPTB had a tough time editing to have any suspense or question that it was not JP. How convenient they left so much of the "Jammie" date on the edit floor. Way hotter then we ever imagined. And she said "sorry I fell asleep" and "I'll make it up to you on the next 1 on 1". Ok, lol, they both fell asleep all snuggled up under a blanket, lying prone body to body after passionate making out. JP said it was a perfect date. Guess Ashley had to read the scripted lines on this one, to throw viewers off that JP was so boring she fell asleep 'on his chest"..rather "on his body". hahahaha too funny.
Get out of my head! I was just having similar thoughts. It's become so apparent in the past few days that (1) TPTB didn't have any choice but to show Ashley and JP's love story, and (2) there's so much more to that story than we ever saw. It's amazing to even think about. Finding out about the extended "jammies" date makes it even more obvious that Ashley wasn't exactly pining for Bentley, and the whole Bentley episode was just an unwanted (by me, anyway) distraction from the real story. Nice try, MF.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Archer23 wrote:
Gina wrote:

Lots more went on that "jammie date", than I think we'll ever find out. TPTB had a tough time editing to have any suspense or question that it was not JP. How convenient they left so much of the "Jammie" date on the edit floor. Way hotter then we ever imagined. And she said "sorry I fell asleep" and "I'll make it up to you on the next 1 on 1". Ok, laugh out loud, they both fell asleep all snuggled up under a blanket, lying prone body to body after passionate making out. JP said it was a perfect date. Guess Ashley had to read the scripted lines on this one, to throw viewers off that JP was so boring she fell asleep 'on his chest"..rather "on his body". hahahaha too funny.
Get out of my head! I was just having similar thoughts. It's become so apparent in the past few days that (1) TPTB didn't have any choice but to show Ashley and JP's love story, and (2) there's so much more to that story than we ever saw. It's amazing to even think about. Finding out about the extended "jammies" date makes it even more obvious that Ashley wasn't exactly pining for Bentley, and the whole Bentley episode was just an unwanted (by me, anyway) distraction from the real story. Nice try, MF.
Agree, huge BNB smokescreen. She grabbed JP and practically pulled him in the door when he arrived with the flowers, kissed again in the kitchen, before the fireplace, etc. , etc. Obviously went to this other room where the ET center and sofas are. Like they were really going to watch a movie. :giggle: She sure looks upset over Bentley leaving rofl I'm surpised MF isn't bald after this one, from pulling his hair out to edit out the love and passion between JP and Ashely. No wonder so much time was spent on stupid stuff, like the masked guy, BNB, you name it. MF had a show to make and fill 2 hours. If he showed the real stuff with JP and Ashley, we all would have known by this date, it was over for any other guy. Yep, good try is right, MF, but EPIC FAIL, we saw it anyway, they couldn't hide it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Gina wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
Gina wrote:

Lots more went on that "jammie date", than I think we'll ever find out. TPTB had a tough time editing to have any suspense or question that it was not JP. How convenient they left so much of the "Jammie" date on the edit floor. Way hotter then we ever imagined. And she said "sorry I fell asleep" and "I'll make it up to you on the next 1 on 1". Ok, laugh out loud, they both fell asleep all snuggled up under a blanket, lying prone body to body after passionate making out. JP said it was a perfect date. Guess Ashley had to read the scripted lines on this one, to throw viewers off that JP was so boring she fell asleep 'on his chest"..rather "on his body". hahahaha too funny.
Agree, huge BNB smokescreen. She grabbed JP and practically pulled him in the door when he arrived with the flowers, kissed again in the kitchen, before the fireplace, etc. , etc. Obviously went to this other room where the ET center and sofas are. Like they were really going to watch a movie. :giggle: She sure looks upset over Bentley leaving rofl I'm surpised MF isn't bald after this one, from pulling his hair out to edit out the love and passion between JP and Ashely. No wonder so much time was spent on stupid stuff, like the masked guy, BNB, you name it. MF had a show to make and fill 2 hours. If he showed the real stuff with JP and Ashley, we all would have known by this date, it was over for any other guy. Yep, good try is right, MF, but EPIC FAIL, we saw it anyway, they couldn't hide it.

Take a good look at the picture. That is JP's leg we see on the couch, under the blanket, so yes, she was veeeeerrrrrrrry close to him. Their bodies couldn't have been closer I don't think.

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:51 pm

BichonTone wrote:
Gina wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
Gina wrote:

Take a good look at the picture. That is JP's leg we see on the couch, under the blanket, so yes, she was veeeeerrrrrrrry close to him. Their bodies couldn't have been closer I don't think.

I just noticed that, too! There is Ashley's floral jammie bottoms and directly in line with them is JP's plaid leg. What the heck is going on underneath that blanket?? :fanningfan
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

+52
bluwavz
sjcaligurl
Muslady
TNGirl
happyvalleygirl