SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by EmmK Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 4:06

This is kinda dumb and superficial but I love how Heather put an effort and dressed up for this date. Last date, I noticed she was wearing flip flops and cut-out jeans, which is great but I love seeing her more girly side around Sam.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 4:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(source for all pics except n.1), (source pic n.1)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 4:12

happygolucky wrote:GIF of Heather finding out that she has a single date (source)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(source) Guess who got the single date?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(source)

(source)

Could his smile be any bigger? If Heather's not F1 then he's a fool!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 4:18

^^Why are all his veins popping?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bachelor_newbie Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 4:25

thank you for the warm welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley Smiley Smiley

bachelor_newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 4:38

I'm so glad there are more of "us" (teamHeather) ... and many of "you" are from Pacific/Oceania/Indonesia area, which is great, I like it, since this forum predominantly is USA/CA, but also very international, with some from all over Europe (From Ireland to Russia) and I'd like to know if from other continents too... and so far everyone's English is understood, sometimes just our thoughts aren't so clear. soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 41 2498057887

I can't wait to see the episode ... I hope too, that in 5 hours it will be online somewhere.
Talking about Sam's veins ... IDK, but I found an old video-interview of him (2013) when he wasn't so "bulked"-up, much slender in torso than he is now, and I would prefer that version of Sam ... but it is what it is, he's really pumped-up ... at the end all that matters is that his F1 likes him.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 4:42; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 4:42

HGL, Africa here handwave

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 4:43

MissB ... awesome! hi wonderful - love it! (Central/south EU here -SI)

on the other note: Did Sam really said that to Heather?  Embarressed!
Osher Günsberg wrote:@oshergunsberg 2 hours ago
"You're the oldest and the youngest 29yr old I've ever met."
Batch with the serious wisdom here.

GIF: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
source: Osher's twitter
@oshergunsberg 2 hours ago

I knew that he was someone that I could fall in love with

Blink

Just said that

Need a minute
I like this comment:
Darren Levin ‏@darren_levin 2 hours ago
It's like Heather is scripting a rom-com in realtime [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy64 Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 5:57

I am so team Heather. She is so amazing and I just hope that Sam doesn't hurt her. I don't think I want to watch next week in case it's bad for her.

Then again, maybe she's doing all the interviews because her and Osher end up together. He obviously loves her so maybe that's why she's so happy.

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 5:59

What a total shock, Heathers date was tonight!! Strange how they didn't highlight it in the promos??

Was I the only one that was a little underwhelmed by Sam's effort?? ... The ice cream truck was cute, but the chocolate table didn't really scream amazing and thoughtful. Then again it did trump snez's tiny desert.. I just thought he'd make it a little more special and thoughtful... but Heather was completely amazed so it worked. I am seriously worried for Heather though... I really don't want to see her get hurt, she's is completely committed and falling in love with Sam. If Sam goes on about Lana's big freaking eyes one more time... haha... I just would like to hear Sam be more complimentary of his attraction to Heather - tonight he said he was mesmerised by her which was big, but all other comments are she is cute, witty, funny etc - he hasn't said he see's a future with her (has he?) or that he finds her physically attractive / beautiful ... maybe they are holding his comments back a bit because then it would be too obvious... at least we know they share another moment because we still haven't seen that kiss under the lights!!

It will a hard choice for Sam when it comes the the final 3... not sure which way he will go.. on chemistry alone you would hope its Heather, Snez and Lana... I don't see much going on with Sara. But she must get another date because he dances with her on another date?

Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 6:16

HBomb, I totally agree. I am so teamHeather, but I am kind of worried that Sam is mesmerized by her personality only, not with her as a person (beauty, personality etc).

The lack of physical connection kinda makes me think that he just finds her a fascinating person, but might see Lana more as a partner (He said to her: "You never think something is missing, wish you were here from the beginning"). Like come on man, would it hurt to get in there a little bit more? He has no problem doing that with Snez.

Personally, I watched Bachelor NZ closely and one thing that always made me think that Art was gonna choose Matilda was their kisses. It felt Art was consumed by their kisses, like he kissed with his entire body (he would blush and giggle like a kid). I want to see that with Heather and Sam.

I did see it a little bit in the first kiss but it was very brief.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu 27 Aug 2015 - 6:33

Someone on twitter commented: "Come on, Sam! I have my nana with more passion than that."

It kind of personally offended me, ha ha

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible