SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:34 am

Please do not use any other font other than the forum default. Please refer to the rules!

It takes quite a bit of time for me to remove all the tags in the posts when the incorrect font is used.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Hbomb Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:45 am

Yeah I agree, I thought we would see a lot more spark on this date but if anything the first date was more romantic.. Heather talks a lot during her dates and I worry she is putting words in Sam's mouth... she continually compliments him and their special bond.. it should be the other way around. They didn't seem really relaxed and comfortable being close.. and already we see him holding lana on their date and looking into her eyes very lovingly. For this reason alone I have my doubts Sam will pick heather.

I feel like running up to Heather and telling her to go and watch the movie "He's just not that into you"... even the main characters are similar... she reminds me so much of that goofy adorable character played by Ginnifer Goodwin who is in love with the guy who is obviously in love with another girl. She needs to find her own super cute dorky Justin Long boyfriend.

The next time we see Heather and Sam I hope there is more passion, otherwise I don't see her being top 3. I guess the comforting factor is if this doesn't end up a fairytale I have no doubt her career will go from strength to strength and she will have guys lining up to take her out.
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:12 pm

This episode has made me like Heather a lot and also feel sorry for her. She is such a funny and fun girl. Their kiss was not passionate no wonder she called it a "reassurance" kiss. She talked so much i guess due to nerves and Sam didn't know what to say back.
I think Lana will replace Snez and Heather in chemistry and connection resp. I'm sad!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:50 pm

This lineup is what worries me.  Although Lana was called first she went to the back and the lineup was then Lana, Snez and Sarah.  Looks like top 3, but would Sam know that Lana was the one that soon?  Unless she was guaranteed a top 3.  Also it really helps that she has a communication background.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:16 pm

Am I the only one who has no doubts about Heather and Sam being the final couple?

To me there are so many signs and reasons in the edit, in Sam's words, in his gestures and choices and in Heather's PIs ... that give me reassurance that this is it ... the big love story ... that TPTB keeps promoting. I do see the potential with Lana ... and I see there will be a great temptation, but I don't see it threatening to what Sam & Heather have. And I see passion between them, even though the kiss wasn't passionate, but the leading up to it ... and later during the conversation (Heather's talk) I've seen Sam looking at her longing to "pash her right there" :winkie: I still maintain the stance, that it's Heather who is blocking the physical/passionate approach and Sam is reading and acting up on it. The moment she'll give him a green-light we'll see him act like a kid on a Christmas morning ... but that's probably be way later in this game. Until then enjoy Sam and Lana passionate pashes.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:28 pm

I hear you HGL. I love the way that Heather can still blush. I love that Heather is still able to be nice to everyone although she is definitely falling. Some people(sometimes me included) wants more physical from Sam, but I also think it will come. I noticed that he always get caught up in all his "physical" relationships eyes(Snez, Sarah, Lana) but with Heather it is her personality and I am hoping this is more important in the long run.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:40 pm

happygolucky wrote:Am I the only one who has no doubts about Heather and Sam being the final couple?

To me there are so many signs and reasons in the edit, in Sam's words, in his gestures and choices and in Heather's PIs ... that give me reassurance that this is it ... the big love story ... that TPTB keeps promoting. I do see the potential with Lana ... and I see there will be a great temptation, but I don't see it threatening to what Sam & Heather have. And I see passion between them, even though the kiss wasn't passionate, but the leading up to it ... and later during the conversation (Heather's talk) I've seen Sam looking at her longing to "pash her right there" :winkie: I still maintain the stance, that it's Heather who is blocking the physical/passionate approach and Sam is reading and acting up on it. The moment she'll give him a green-light we'll see him act like a kid on a Christmas morning ... but that's probably be way later in this game. Until then enjoy Sam and Lana passionate pashes.

I totally agree. The way he looks at her, I have no doubt that he's very attracted. If she responded more like Snez then I'm sure he'd be all over her, but she's more timid and even said in the beginning that she wants to be friends first. It's clear he doesn't want to pressure her or rush into anything. And what's the rush if you have a lifetime of kissing to look forward to?

Lana is a serious contender, but I'm still firmly on board the Heather train. I think Sam's attraction to each women is akin to what Lana said during their one-on-one time, you either fall for a person who is like you or a person you want to be like. I think Sam is very similar to Heather, but maybe wants to be more like Lana, since he keeps mentioning how sophisticated she is. I still think his connection with Heather is something he won't be able to deny though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:55 pm

ITA agree mindless and glad that I have a "buddy" in this - thanks. I agree with Lana's assessment and I also believe you may be right about him wanting to be different and maybe not really looking for a person "just like him" (like Heather) ... but maybe that "I may not be able to get rid of you" is a premonition.

Also, passion is on the top of the mountain for Heather. It's what drives her, it's what inspires her and it's what attracts her. It's also the only thing that she would "give away" only once she'd feel that she's the "one". IMO. I believe she's waiting for that ... until then, she has no problem being open and honest and talk about most deepest, darkest thoughts ... but she isn't ready to give "her passion" to Sam, until he proves to be "worth it".

I think Sam in that regard is different, so again they aren't too similar and their differences are still there to make each other intriguing and attractive. But because of their similarity he gets her and respects her pace. IMO.

I find her rhythm challenging for him ... and if he is able to pass the bar, face the challenge and not give up ... then he will prove his worth to her and that's when her "doors" will open.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Heather said that Sam was the first person that she was totally herself with. She did not have to watch what she said etc. I wonder if this was another food for thought for Sam. If he is thriving to be more like Lana, will he be himself or will he need to change.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:44 pm

I'll be blunt now ... If Sam chose someone else (which so far i can't see it happening) ... then he did Heather a favor. Because she deserves a guy who will be 100% for her, into her, no doubts, no questions, no what ifs, no side-looks. But like I've mentioned before, I've experienced similar love-story, but where the guy wasn't into me (as much as he was into my friend) ... and today I can see the difference a miles away. And what Sam and Heather have is not simply a friendship. I don't like to use word soulmates, because I tend to go by "eat, pray, love" definition of it ... and I hope for Heather that if this is the real relationship, that it lasts. I also really start to "dig" Sam's character and his personality, that is getting through ...and so I may be presumptuous to believe to know what he likes, but IMO he likes Heather as whole, physically and mentally, her personality, her quirks, her attitude and her beauty ... and despite the "lack of chase" as some have described better, I see Heather firmly defining his role of a man in her life, so he can and does feel a MAN next to her, he just has to wait for her to let him "act" on that ... and that's why it was so special when he said in one previous episode "I feel like I should be there for you..." ... he knows his role in their relationship ... so neither of them are walking in blindfolded.
What an irony...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:48 pm

Heather is incredible. And what she and Sam have is beyond incredible -- it is so, so rare.

Sam said he is "mesmerized" by Heather and watching her.
He said that being with her is like being in their own little world/bubble.
Their conversations are the deepest conversations shown out of any of the relationships.
Sam is the same guy with all the girls he likes (Lana and Snez) but the Sam we see with Heather?
That is unique and the real Sam. He shows his goofy, funny, and gentle side.
It is the gentle side that I don't see him show with anyone else. Sam is Soft Sam with Heather.

What strikes me as astonishing is that both Sam and Heather have built the foundation of their lives on fun and being happy.
Art and Matilda did the  same thing.
For them, they both wanted a relationship built on fun.
So for me, these two are perfect for each other in the real world because a foundation built on who you are and what you value most is one that will be a strong foundation and last the longest.

Intrigue, mystery, sophistication? That's not who Sam is in his real life.
Even Sam's clothes with Heather reflect his true personality in real life and what he would wear in the real world.
In fact, I only know who Sam is because of Heather.
To me, I see all sides of his personality only with Heather.
With everyone else he is one-note-Sam, imo.

If he didn't choose Heather then I think it is his loss.
I could say he did Heather a favour, but really he did himself a disservice, imo.
A real marriage is about building on the same foundation.
Attraction doesn't last, what does last is when, even different personalities, view the world in as similar ways as possible, because life is hard enough as it is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:00 pm

This is real…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible