SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:18 pm

cheerleader yaay, another on board Hugesmile welcome peggy!
Yes, AU version ... and NZ version (have you seen that?) are so much more about showing the connection and the build-up ... I haven't seen the 2nd season of TB AU, the "controversial" one, but I'm loving this season even more than the 1st one.

I think AU and NZ have smaller audience and smaller budget (especially NZ), so the scale of the "behind the scenes" is probably smaller and therefor cast is being more "themselves". But I really dig the approach that Sam has in relating to girls and observing their re-actions on the dates. He is really eying for the right compatibility/connection. And even though Heather is such an obvious choice, I do like that he is taking time and making an effort to get to know other girls and how would they fit into his life. Sure, it's his job, he has to lead till the end, but it could easily be superficial (as we are used of in US version) and it's not.

The difference that I see is that in AU version (and NZ) there is less about manipulating the cast (from the production team) and more about editing the story (and creating the "wow" effect with the footage) ... which I really like... I appreciate a clever editing.

And I also don't feel like the editing/production is trying to be nasty and hurtful to anyone of the cast, they do create "stereotypical" characters, including the villains, but they limit themselves when it comes to decency/respect ... something that US' TPTB knows nothing about.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:53 pm

AEF wrote:I don't think we have seen anything about a girl leaving of her own accord during episode 5 either. The preview shows Heather getting up at the cocktail party going through a door and the voice over says what happens next is a game changer. We did see it last year, the previews mean nothing.
Seems like a brunette leaves? Maybe Jacinda?

The Bachelor's Sam Wood struggles to hold back the tears as a mystery beauty WALKS from the mansion... but is it Heather?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:00 pm

True HGL. The bach US has a lot to learn from NZ and AU.
I have watched the 4 episodes. I love bach Sam. I love Snezana, Jacinda, Heather not so much but i don't mind her being F1.
I also like Sam's elimination method, so genuine and gives all the girls a fair chance.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:20 pm

I adore Jacinda ... I hope she stays for a while, she's the girl that makes me smile and laugh and she is really witty and smart too ... yeah, insecure, but that's not a fault, it's actually quite endearing, because she's more like "one of us". I hope she learns and accepts herself, because it's nothing wrong with her "being so much" ... she just has to meet a guy who will appreciate that and look for her to fit his life.

Snezana is super feminine, I don't know if it's because she is a mother and experiences taught her or it's just in her blood, I would say the latter, since she has Slavic heritage and where I come from most women tend to be like that - that's why it's a common "knowledge" that Serbian/Croatian women are beautiful ... they have the appeal, just like for Americans French women have some "wawawoom" - she's Macedonian ...same difference.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:26 pm

I also adore Jacinda. So self-aware and smart.
She reminds me of Chantal from Bach AUS season 2.
It looks like she and Heather are besties in the house.
They are both quirky and unique.

If Heather is seen crying about someone leaving the only person I can think of is Jacinda.
All the other brunettes that are frontrunners have s/caps showing they stick around.
Unless someone leaves and comes back.

Not sure... Osher said that this next episode is cringeworthy

OK Osher, tease us up for next week please!
Next week I am going for the Silver Logie for the most awkward television presenting moment in history. These Logies don’t win themselves! It was so awkward. I’m cringing just telling you. But you’ll have to watch on Wednesday to see why.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:06 pm

The above preview I was "talking" earlier ... so one girl does leave? And is there a RC?
But where does the information come from that it's a brunette?
So in the clip we see Bec and Ebru crying, Heather's expressions aren't much happy, I don't think Emily leaves just yet, neither Jasmin (she should have a dancing date sometime in the future), I'm not sure if Jacinda is also crying or not, I would think Nina is happy because of the record-kiss, Sandra ... she's "always happy" ... or she makes her own party. Why or for who would Sam cry for? Rachel - the blonde is one that we don't know anything about .. so I think she's out soon. So I'm curious who leaves and who's about to be sent home?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:12 pm

Next Ep 5 seems like a brunette and no rose ceremony?
Osher says something about awkward/cringe.
Not sure what the "Game changer" is...

A new clip of an upcoming episode shows a teary Sam Wood heading back to his home after a cocktail party ends in a bachelorette leaving the mansion without a rose ceremony.
And just who the mystery brunette is, is anyone's guess with Bec seen crying and Heather particularly upset in the clip.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:19 pm

Bec - yellow dress, Jacinda - black dress with straps - gets up off the couch fast and is about to leave (that's all we see), Ebru - black dress, Emily - yellow/orange dress

Who is this girl sitting next to Bec? - I think it's Heather
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA: Scratch all the above ... those dresses are not from RC ... Because in the 2nd preview Bec has black dress on, Jasmine is in White, Snezana has some 2-piece assemble of some grey/snake pattern greeting Sam, Sandra is in green, Heather is in "sand" color at the CP, Sarah and Rachel are in white.

I don't get where are they and for what are they dressed up in the 1st preview? Also Bec is in yellow sitting in some garden/porch... so i assumed is at the mansion? - From the 2nd preview, supposedly scenes are from CP, Jacinda is not present ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:43 pm

Yeah I am not sure. I thought Jacinda just because she is the fun one in the house and her going would be seen as a loss.
Not sure why Sam would cry though? I don't see him that upset except for maybe Heather.
Maybe something bad happens or someone leaves but later comes back?
Osher is heard in preview saying Sam went to his place and no RC?
Weird that Sam wouldn't tell the girls himself no RC and he is crying?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Yeah, I'm so confused ... 2 different preview, 2 different "what seem to be" CPs, so I'm not sure are both previews just for episode 5 or also mix-ed with episode 6?

In the 1st preview we do see Jacinda stand up and leave (that's given to imagination). In the 2nd there's no Jacinda seen at the CP. But Sam apparently leaves the CP?
Sam has in one preview dark suit in another one his suit seems more navy blue ... so I really don't know what's going on. I don't think Snezana or Heather would leave.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:50 pm

ALL, Chantal was my favorite too last season (AU). Most of my favorites are never F1 except Matilda NZ. If i love the lead i don't mind who they pick as F1, like in this case.
About who leaves, i'm sure it's not Emily, Heather or Snezana since they have dates that have not yet aired. What if the girls tell Sam Nina was bragging abt the long kiss, he confronts her and she leaves. I know my theory is ridiculous....laugh out loud

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:52 pm

It is probably both eps maybe? It says "next week" so that could include both?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy