SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by realityjunky Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:30 am

I've just read the ep 4 recap from Rosie recap and from the past recaps she seemed as if she was anti heather often making sarcastic comments about heathers hippie cool but not cool attitude. In her recap of ep 4 she is still sarcastic but she seems to think that this whole friendzone thing is only a misdirection and that heather has got this in the bag. I haven't seen ep 4 yet but from what I've read I do agree with allaboutlove that either heather is f4 which means that she is getting a similar edit to Jess. If she is f4 though I wonder what her downfall is going to be. On the other hand Rosie recaps could be right and this whole friendzone might be a misdirect in order to create doubt because maybe she is f1

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:32 am

Those of us who sleuthed Blake's season saw Sam Frost as F1 because she got her own theme music. The music used for Sam Frost is the exact same music used for Snezana coming out the limo and when she got the first kiss with Sam Wood the bach.

So that has me wondering if they are using the same music intentionally?

That being said, I just don't see the "fun" that Sam Wood has talked about wanting in a relationship with him and Snez, and he has it in spades with Heather. They laugh all the time. They make me laugh too. Just like Art and Matilda. And Heather narrates similarly to how Matilda did, even being concerned about Sam kissing other girls, and being worried about being "friendzoned".

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:49 am

Oh, then there is Bec... I like her, but she seems like a person who doesn't always know how to react - in time (maybe because she is on TV) ... and so I don't think she is "fit" for Sam. He looks for someone who is more capable to come with the come-back/solution on their own... and the 1st night when she left him to the women wasn't a good sign for her to have enough of a strong "voice"/stance.

So Sarah also appears to be similar to Bec's in personality, at least on this show, in this game, she doesn't come up with enough "drive" for me to consider her as F1. Sam might really like her, but I feel like their personalities don't match at all and their energies are not in-sync.

So I really don't see anyone else - so far - as potential F1, apart from Heather.
Even if Snezana would actually "fit" into Sam's life-style, I still don't see whether there's enough compatibility between them ... and if there isn't (which i believe) then I don't think Sam would "drag" her to F2 or F3 ... if he knows/feels that she isn't IT.

So the only option left is "the new girl". If that's Lana ... it's most probable. So either she will be a great distraction/diversion ... or her arrival and Sam's attention for her will cause Heather to leave/back off ... stop "fighting" ... IDK ... I just can't see Heather as F4 or F3. Beside, they (TPTB) really invested their time to show us Heather A LOT ... her lifestyle, her activities, her career, dreams, lots of different looks, ...more life-stories to share ... narration of the episodes, so I don't think they would "let her leave" before the game gets really interesting/crucial. Even if she wouldn't end up with Sam, TPTB would still, I presume, want her all the way till the end. So to me she seems more like F1 or F2.

You are mentioning this Jess from Blake's season, was she portrayed and shown as much as Heather, did she have such a "deep connection"/conversations with the Bachelor?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:58 am

happygolucky wrote:Oh, then there is Bec... I like her, but she seems like a person who doesn't always know how to react - in time (maybe because she is on TV) ... and so I don't think she is "fit" for Sam. He looks for someone who is more capable to come with the come-back/solution on their own... and the 1st night when she left him to the women wasn't a good sign for her to have enough of a strong "voice"/stance.

So Sarah also appears to be similar to Bec's in personality, at least on this show, in this game, she doesn't come up with enough "drive" for me to consider her as F1. Sam might really like her, but I feel like their personalities don't match at all and their energies are not in-sync.

So I really don't see anyone else - so far - as potential F1, apart from Heather.
Even if Snezana would actually "fit" into Sam's life-style, I still don't see whether there's enough compatibility between them ... and if there isn't (which i believe) then I don't think Sam would "drag" her to F2 or F3 ... if he knows/feels that she isn't IT.

So the only option left is "the new girl". If that's Lana ... it's most probable. So either she will be a great distraction/diversion ... or her arrival and Sam's attention for her will cause Heather to leave/back off ... stop "fighting" ... IDK ... I just can't see Heather as F4 or F3. Beside, they (TPTB) really invested their time to show us Heather A LOT ... her lifestyle, her activities, her career, dreams, lots of different looks, ...more life-stories to share ... narration of the episodes, so I don't think they would "let her leave" before the game gets really interesting/crucial. Even if she wouldn't end up with Sam, TPTB would still, I presume, want her all the way till the end. So to me she seems more like F1 or F2.

You are mentioning this Jess from Blake's season, was she portrayed and shown as much as Heather, did she have such a "deep connection"/conversations with the Bachelor?

Yes we saw a lot of Jess in blakes season and on the love leaderboard she was often number 1 in the first few weeks. But unlike heather and Sam who have had a deep and meaningful convos like the one in today's episode, the reason why Jess was booted according to Blake was because their relationship was surface deep and there was nothing beyond that. And the other girls were often shown being jealous as they believed Jess was the front runner. And I do believe that Jess was overexposed but on the other hand, similarly to you, I don't not see anyone at this point other than heather being with Sam.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:21 pm

I also don't see Heather as Jess.
Heather has the friendship and deep connection already. It is the physical connection that is catching up and Sam already has said "I feel like we already know each other" to Heather.

The other thing to keep in mind is that filming has finished over 8 weeks ago. With Blake's season when Jess was in the media, filming was still going on. Other than Heather not being the F1, I am thinking if she is, she will be in the media for the first few weeks, then lots of doubt, and then back to being frontrunner by the end of it all.

I think that Sam stating he doesn't want controversy like Blake had, and saying that he hopes the ending lives up to people's expectations makes me think that Heather just may be it and they may want to "redeem" the franchise again by going with an obvious edit and media format.

I also think they chose Sam Frost as the Bette to redeem the franchise backlash. So for now, just because Heather is obvious and out there I am still thinking she is a frontrunner and they want it to be known she is the one (even the promo had the words "the one")

It may be they don't want any surprises since filming already wrapped and they want to highlight the final couple. A smart thing to do, IMO, to try redeem the show from the controversial ending of Blake's season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The other thing to keep in mind is that filming has finished over 8 weeks ago.
With Blake's season when Jess was in the media, filming was still going on.

Other than Heather not being the F1, I am thinking if she is, she will be in the media for the first few weeks, then lots of doubt, and then back to being frontrunner by the end of it all.

I also think that Sam stating he doesn't want controversy like Blake had, and saying that he hopes the ending lives up to people's expectations makes me think that Heather just may be it and they may want to "redeem" the franchise again by going with an obvious edit and media format.

I also think they chose Sam Frost as the Bette to redeem the franchise backlash. So for now, just because Heather is obvious and out there I am still thinking she is a frontrunner and they want it to be known she is the one. No surprises since that went bad with Blake. JMO.

That's a very good point you make allaboutlove, perhaps the obvious edit for heather is an indication that she is f1. I hadn't thought of it in that way because I've always associated overexposure with not being f1 but what you've said makes total sense

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Yes AAL!!! yes I think so too. They go "back to basics" ... and advertising it as "great love story" ... they have to show it. Thank God this is not US version. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887
Which now I wonder, if they have any plans to continue with the Bachelorette ... do you think they will go with someone from Sam's season - and who would it be?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:55 pm

happygolucky wrote:Yes AAL!!! yes I think so too. They go "back to basics" ... and advertising it as "great love story" ... they have to show it. Thank God this is not US version. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887
Which now I wonder, if they have any plans to continue with the Bachelorette ... do you think they will go with someone from Sam's season - and who would it be?
I am thinking one of top 4: Sarah, Heather, Snezana, or even Lana if they want a new Bette recycled from this season.
Also, since there is a first Bette now with Sam Frost, it could be the end of new leads and the beginning of all recycled ones. Sad.

I just find it interesting that the words "The one" are said with Heather.
I don't think this show wants to mislead. Misdirect during the show? Yes.
But mislead and make it seem like it is Heather in the beginning and then it is not at the end? Not so sure that would be a good idea for them.
Sam seems concerned about public scrutiny as well. Hopefully that means like Sam said (posted in Non Discussion Media thread) that his ideal woman is someone who has a sense of humor, is fun, etc, etc.
So far, the most fun he is having is with Heather.

Art and Sam are born same day and both have emphasized "fun" in their ideal women.
To me that is Heather all the way.
Also, Art picked Matilda night one.
Sam giving the white rose to Heather could be the same thing happening again.
Maybe he just "knew" but had to drag it all the way 3 months and full-circle?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:36 pm

OMG ... I'm just reading the article AAL posted, with more photos from H&S date (she cooked for him?) ...awww ... but then the shocker ... he kissed Snezana in the house!!! ooops, that's a burn. Interesting ... I'm curious how they play it from now on, H&S I mean.

AAL .. thanks for bringing the reference of Art&Matty ... but particularly talking about them ... i do see a difference with Sam&Heather ... Sam to me appears to be a bit more of a ... don't want to say "a player" ... but like he has few tricks up his sleeve ... more so than Art ever did. Also Heather seems to be more "strategic" in a way than Matty. I'm not saying they aren't genuine and honest, just that there is some "spark" between them also on the level of the "game".
This kiss in the house and then kissing Heather on the cheek is one example ... he will make her sweat a bit, like she did to him ... I think there will be a cat&mouse game between them. Chase, chase, chase but constantly reversing the roles.... if the white rose gave any indication.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] H&S date - recap episode 4, for all of us who haven't seen it yet.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:16 pm

That article is so sweet! I loved how real their date was and yet still so fun!
Sam said it was the most fun date ever (sounds like Art saying that about Matilda).

IA about the differences and the "cat and mouse"game. Perfect comparison.
I think a lot of it has to do with age: Sam is 35 (Art just turned 27) and Heather nearly 30 (Matilda 24).

I also remember that when Art and Matilda had their amazing first kiss, at the cocktail party Art kissed Dani.
I also think that a LOT of Art and Matilda's naughty side never was in the edit.
Art himself said it was much more funny and naughty, so I think it was left on the floor a bit.

I also think this show is very, very confusing for someone who feels like they met the "one" night one and then make connections (especially physical ones) with other girls.

So far, the deepest connection I have seen is between Heather and Sam.
They talk about themselves, family, their feelings, things they are interested in, etc.
So it is more than just lust/attraction, IMO.
But I see Sam heading down the lust/attraction path before realizing he wants more than that.
Art did the same thing and came full circle.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:47 pm

I feel like they (TPTB -Sam) are going to play around the jealousy and Heather's insecurities regarding "attraction" and friend-zone ... so it will be mostly on her, how she takes all of it.
I've heard the radio-interview with her, where she was talking with this host, he was her ex that she met at 21y, who has a daughter, since she talked about how great it was to hang with her at the time, but who appeared much older than H in the video. So she mentioned that after their relationship (that I didn't catch how long it lasted), she took some time and then was in the relationship with another guy for 5 years ... saying, that it took her a long time to learn some lessons. So now she's 29, probably it's safe to say she had these 2 serious and monumental relationships with men, while she didn't have one with her own father.
I grew up with a father and still have tons of insecurities, can't imagine how it is for someone who didn't grow up with that father figure... and what kind of relationships she sought.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:05 pm

I'm wayyyyy behind. I'm currently watching the first episode.

Loving Sam thus far.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy