SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Didn't work for me. Here's the link in case it will work for others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Found episode 1 on Youtube.

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Episode 2 finally working on Ten with Hola

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:55 pm

I haven't watched the first episode only the second. Agree with all of you that Sam is just lovely. He articulates beyond cliches, seems really intelligent but in a down to earth way. Like Sarah but did not feel the chemistry in their interactions.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:39 pm

Thanks for the youtube Spoil! That's great!! I'm glad to hear Sam is coming across like a great guy. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Hola unblocked allows you to watch on Chrome. I use Safari as my default browser. Anyone try Episode 2 on anything other than Chrome?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:41 am

After watching both episodes, my early pick for F1 is Heather.
I think Sam light's up around her and they have a friendship and chemistry - potent combo.
Also, she has intro video and got the white rose allowing her to choose to have a date with Sam anytime.
That's interesting just because that idea alone implies the person receiving this rose would be staying awhile.

Because Lana comes in at a later stage and seems to stay, I am not sure what that means (F4 minimum?)
I would think if Sam didn't feel strongly about her he wouldn't risk accepting her on the show later on (not sure when).
It is interesting to me that Lana looks similar to Heather.

Still like Sarah: she got the first rose, first date, and intro video so I see her going far.
While I think she is similar to Matilda in some ways I actually think Heather is a lot more like Matilda in personality.
Sarah reminds me of Anna from Tim's season.
I do see chemistry between Sarah and Sam but less than what he has with Heather

Emily reminds me of Chrystal. I don't see a match between her and Sam at all, just attraction and that's it.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:58 am

So, are you recommending to watch?
BTW ... is there any big spoiler already out there or are people sleuthing?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:09 am

I do recommend watching.  I would say Sam is a mix between Art Green and Tim (Bach Aussie S1).

He comes across so genuine, totally there for the right reasons, is completely himself and is honest and funny and caring. I would actually say that I think Sam being 35 makes him even more great to watch because he is a mature guy, very successful, but so down to earth and self-deprecating in a real way. He also lost his mother at a young age so he has a close bond with his dad and siblings. Just a great guy all around.

Not sure if there is a big spoiler out? There were some articles in Daily Mail and others talking about Lana who comes in later on the show (so post-Episode 2) so not sure if she is F1 or not. Hard to tell since she isn't on the show yet but that alone suggests Sam risked bringing her on despite his connection with other girls. Without Lana in the mix, I would say Heather is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:38 am

I've just started to watch, introduction of the white rose ... yeah, I can see the edit pointing towards Heather ... and I like her... watching the rest. So the new girl comes later ... dddd-dum, I haven't read all the threads yet, I do find this Sam quite funny, even more dorky than Art's portray, ... oh, OK, I'm watching Sam-Heather CP interaction, superheroes talk, hmmm, now I'm curious, will it be that it ends them being too similar and the spark won't be enough, just too comfortable ... or she turns out as his "Matilda" ... then there's Sarah, she's like "Tim's Anna" of this season (I'm guessing), so IDK, I skipped the preview, so I'm not sure I could figure it out after this episode.

ETA: AAL ... I haven't read your post above saying the same thing, 'coz I've tried to watch without having any preconceived notion of things ... so Tim's Anna = Sarah ... I finally watched the preview, but Heather is involved in some "drama" ... not "Matilda" of this story... hmmm, now I'm waiting to see this Lana.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:01 am

I do think there is a spark based on Ep 2 between Heather and Sam. I think he is into her big time, and he was shown talking to her at the CP and the girls were noticing their BL and interaction (posted a pic in the media thread).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:16 am

I was fast forwarding a lot, so I might have skipped things ... but do in the next episode some girls get jealous of Heather's connection or they bad-mouth her about her behavior? Or we're talking only about 1 girl having a problem with it. I still see Heather as a nice girl, so... I'll be here next week.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:30 am

It seems like it is Emily that is jealous and Osher implies this in an interview. The other girls, Sarah and Jacinda and others seem to like her a lot. I am trying to figure out what is going on because there seems to be sooo much support for Heather from Osher, Sam Frost (who Sam Wood said he has talked to about the process), and even Rosie who does the recaps, etc. I think Heather is controversial because she is an actress/filmmaker in real life. This seems like Matilda was for Art (working for MediaWorks).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy