SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kapiti Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:53 am

Whoo- go Sam for speaking his truth to Emily. Saying she's a bit too 'glitz and glamour' and not goofy enough to match him.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by EmmK Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:54 am

Heather has backtracked big time in my opinion. idk if she's actually falling for him at this point.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:55 am

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 20 minutes ago
TOMORROW Bec from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] joins us to talk about the end of her journey + her time in Bali. Don't miss it.

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa 12 minutes ago
Aaannndddd Lana joins us in studio as well tomorrow. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 am

Sam was pretty brutally honest with her by telling her he thinks she's highly strung and a bit "glitz and glamour", but he's getting a good SM response from what I've seen (Emily is very disliked, so a lot of people are applauding him for being honest and telling her the truth)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 am

Lana gets the first rose!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:01 am

The 'x files' like music always makes me giggle at the rose ceremony!
Sarah already has a rose, next called is Lana, then Heather- who looks very happy and cutesy with him. Next is Snez, Ebru, then Rachel. Nina and Emily left.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:02 am

Emily just walked.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:04 am

Ha, I know! The dramatic score at the rose ceremony makes me think of the Jaws theme music. You can tell someone in editing is having a lot of fun with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:07 am

Wow, Sam didn't chase her. Told Nina the final rose was always meant for her.
In the adbreak there was an ad for tomorrow night with date with Lana. Sam saying 'we could be the two that end up together at the end of this'.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:10 am

Wow, Lana and Sam will be feeding each other in the group 'date in the dark'. They seem magnetic towards each other. Girls are noticing & cross (well mainly Ebru narrating I think).

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 am

Oh my god, that was a visual masterpiece. After expressing shock that Sam thinks she's highly strung, Emily attempts to prove him wrong by storming out expecting him to chase after her and tearfully beg her to stay, and he straight up did not care. Didn't follow her, didn't even look slightly concerned. Then, while Ebru goes off to give her the attention she craves, Sam just gives Nina the rose, telling her she was always going to get it anyway and doesn't even say goodbye to Emily! I'm not even kidding, that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on this franchise. Pure gold.

Last edited by AmyB on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:16 am

ok maybe it's the edit. the preview during the ads had Sam saying something along the lines of who would of thought he might end up with someone who comes in late at this point, the preview at the end of the episode looks like Lana is not getting a great edit and she is stirring things up. Is interesting they are allowing Lana to do media tomorrow. I think Heather's full reactions may have been edited, she was the narrator tonight and may be hidden now for a while Lana establishes herself. Will be interesting to see what happens with the edit next week.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy