SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Osher live Q&A on Periscope

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:20 am

So Lana gets a single date and is on the group date tomorrow? I definitely think the edit is pointing towards her as F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:23 am

He's getting a really good SM response for how he dealt with Emily https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/photos/a.486108521461998.1073741828.478928618846655/924590480947131/?type=1&theater

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:29 am

AmyB, do you think there will be 4 hometowns? I saw on Bach Au fb page that the season is ending mid September. The way Sam is eliminating the girls i just don't know...

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:32 am

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Osher live Q&A on Periscope

Thanks for link - did he say there was four days between filming bachelor and bachelorette or that's how long it took to redesign the house?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:34 am

MissB wrote:AmyB, do you think there will be 4 hometowns? I saw on Bach Au fb page that the season is ending mid September. The way Sam is eliminating the girls i just don't know...

Osher said we don't meet Snez's daughter then qualified it and said have to be careful about putting children on tv

Last edited by AEF on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:34 am

Popsugar recap epi.9
News.au recap epi.9

DM ... Sam felt the spark with Lana

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:05 am

I thought the girl's reactions this year were tamer than last year

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:10 am

AEF wrote:
MissB wrote:AmyB, do you think there will be 4 hometowns? I saw on Bach Au fb page that the season is ending mid September. The way Sam is eliminating the girls i just don't know...

Osher said we don't meet Snez's daughter then qualified it and said have to be careful about putting children on tv

So, does she get a hometown? Please clarify

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:14 am

MissB wrote:

So, does she get a hometown? Please clarify

Not sure about it but I think there are 4 HTD.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:16 am

MissB wrote:
AEF wrote:

So, does she have a hometown or not? Please clarify

I don't know, as soon as Osher said we don't meet the daughter I thought ok so she's not f4, then he either realised what he had revealed and i thought there was a bit of a look or it's true they need to be careful about children on TV. Although I guess children are on reality tv all the time.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:20 am

AEF wrote:

I don't know, as soon as Osher said we don't meet the daughter I thought ok so she's not f4, then he either realised what he had revealed and i thought there was a bit of a look or it's true they need to be careful about children on TV. Although I guess children are on reality tv all the time.

I´m on the same page as you. How can Sam make a decision and choose Snezana if he doesn`t even met the most important thing in her life, her daughter.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy