SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:07 am

Yes it all looks amazing and definitely catered for her personality.

I'm not going to be able to watch the episode until tomorrow night but I'm hoping all the Aussie posters will post updates while they are watching live so we can find out what's going on. Pretty please! handwave

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:38 am

happygolucky wrote:I don't think Lana is F1, after re-watching the epi. and re-listening her interviews I'm even more sure ... I'm not completely sure who will be in F3, whether Snezana or Sarah ... but I'm still riding high on team Heather till the end. Mostly I'm impressed how well the edit was able to showcase Sam&Heather's relationship and still make people doubt and think it's all friendship and no spark.

HGL I am thinking the same thing. Can't way to see Heather's date and this will tell me a whole lot.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:51 am

Looking good for team Heather!! Her and Sarah missed out on the group date as they had the most recent single dates and as Sam left with the other girls he reached out and gave Heather a little peck on the cheek- they didn't show one with Sarah. It's the little things that show that these two are still super connected. Lana and Sam flirting lots on the group date in the dark and looks like she'll get the special quality time post date so will wait to see if they have the potential to form a deeper connection.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:54 am

Kapiti wrote:Looking good for team Heather!! Her and Sarah missed out on the group date as they had the most recent single dates and as Sam left with the other girls he reached out and gave Heather a little peck on the cheek- they didn't show one with Sarah. It's the little things that show that these two are still super connected. Lana and Sam flirting lots on the group date in the dark and looks like she'll get the special quality time post date so will wait to see if they have the potential to form a deeper connection.

Loving the recap Kapiti - keep them coming please- especially after Heathers SD - can't wait to hear how it goes!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:58 am

Can do Katiebelle!!
Sam saying Lana's eyes are unforgettable and that she's sophisticated on their special quality time. Very pretty music playing in the background.
He likes her 'understated confidence'.
Sam saying he wishes she arrived on the first night. Saying he didn't realise something was missing until she arrived. They seem very relaxed together and haven't stuck to superficial topics of convo at all.
Looking forward to seeing Heather's date now!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:59 am

As far as team goes, can I be team Heather and team Lana? I actually really like them both so far haha!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:04 am

Heather's excited that this is the first date Sam has planned just for her. Saying he knows how important it is for the date to be meaningful.
Sam picks her up in an ice-cream truck- very theatrical and cute! Very upbeat, triumphant music in the background. They are laughing so much! Date theme 'sweetness, memories'.
Sam saying after their white rose date the bar is really high and he wants to match that again.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:06 am

Date about 'every big kids fantasy', which they both share so much.
A gorgeous Alice in Wonderland theme where everything is edible, Heather is super impressed. Famous desert chef created all the goodies!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:07 am

Kapiti wrote:Heather's excited that this is the first date Sam has planned just for her. Saying he knows how important it is for the date to be meaningful.
Sam picks her up in an ice-cream truck- very theatrical and cute! Very upbeat, triumphant music in the background. They are laughing so much! Date theme 'sweetness, memories'.
Sam saying after their white rose date the bar is really high and he wants to match that again.

A Mr Whippy truck? Awesome!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:09 am

Sam saying when he's with Heather they disappear into a bubble and everything else goes away.
They're having deeper chats now. Heather saying she finds it so attractive that Sam is passionate about what he does. Heather saying the day she met Sam she knew that he would be someone she could fall in love with!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:11 am

Going just by the edit, I'd guess F1 - Heather, F2 - Lana, F3 - Snezana, F4 - Sarah, but there are so many post show clues pointing to Lana that I really think it could be either of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:20 am

Back at the mansion, lots of gossiping going on. Sarah saying she thinks there's something special there between Lana and Sam.
Back to Heather and Sam- sun is setting, Sam leads Heather into a candlelit room. Heather saying how special he has made her feel. Sam saying that he loves how they share the same sense of humour. In a PI Sam says she makes him feel mesmerised!
Sam saying how comfortable he is with Heather and gives her a rose. They kiss- Sam makes the move to lean in.
Sam talking about all the different layers of Heather that he loves (deep, mature and still super girly and playful).
Heather says in a PI that she is falling for Sam, wants a future with him and wants to be the girl there at the end.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy