SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Wow I felt the same way. Her time seemed like a game, like she was out to win. But her interview on the radio she came across a little less staged and had some sass.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Schmoobag Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Do we have a link for the interview yet - I'm so engrossed in reading everything I'm losing track scratch

Still definitely Team Heather. Looking through Lana's IG account and watching her in the episode last night she seems impulsive (IMHO) e.g. her comment "I say yes to everything" in her intro video gives me the impression she's not that deep and lives for the moment. What better moment than being of TB and having Sam chase after you! If she is F1 I will be very interested to see if it sticks or if she is the "flighty" type who won the game, had some fun and then moves on to the next exciting thing no idea

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Bec on 'the project' tonight

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:01 pm

Ep 10 preview

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:55 am

I was expecting this crazy chemistry with Lana after everything that was being said here but I just didn't see it tbh. I do think Sam is intrigued by her as she gives off this mysterious vibe but other than that I found her to be quite boring. It's going to be interesting the next few weeks to see how their relationship progresses as I do think there's a good possibility that she's f1.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 am

^ ITA. If it wasn't for DM spoiling her SD dates and her SM by her friends and now the media surrounding her I wouldn't think she was F1 at all. There's a spark/chemistry missing, imo (coming from her) that Sam had with Heather and even Snez from night one. Maybe her just being new and fresh and a new person to chase that was his physical type is what made her intriguing?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:58 am

I don't think Lana is F1, after re-watching the epi. and re-listening her interviews I'm even more sure ... I'm not completely sure who will be in F3, whether Snezana or Sarah ... but I'm still riding high on team Heather till the end. Mostly I'm impressed how well the edit was able to showcase Sam&Heather's relationship and still make people doubt and think it's all friendship and no spark.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:00 am

For me personally I only see F1 as Heather based on the edit and connection between her and Sam. I don't see any other "story" that comes close, F1 or not. jmo

And Osher faved this tweet about Heather... he is definitely on Team Heather, F1 or not.
Bachie Beast ‏@BachieBeast  20h20 hours ago
Heather is the only one who was nice. That's marriage material. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @TheBachelorAU
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:06 am

Heather gets a SD. The IG pic is out on Bachelot Au

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:52 am

see2love wrote:Heather gets a SD. The IG pic is out on Bachelot Au

Yes I saw that on the BachAu Facebook page. Looks like a Heston Blumenthal Alice in Wonderland feast!

I think Heather will love it and shows that Sam has really thought about the date and not just gone on one that the producers have organised for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a lot of input into the organising of it.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:56 am

Have you seen the lollipop cake? Hugesmile that's a personal touch... and butterflies ... since Heather is a bit of a hippie (90's kid) ... it goes with her personality ... definitely personalized theme (can't wait to see) ... and people think he's just not that into her.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:05 am

How timely! Immediately after the intruders! Heather has it in the bag unless something major happens.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy