SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:08 am

Third time saying the podcast's name - guess people don't like to google, huh? JK. Again, jj talk starts about 22 minutes in.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/bachelor-in-paradise-afterbuzz/id906267991?mt=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzcXu2Iz700

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:14 am

If you want to make a point, it is considerate to back it up with facts. Very simple as you pointed out above.
We have to source things so things don't get taken out of context as this apparently did.
It is not the mod team or any other members job to prove things with a search google or otherwise. It is the person who is posting such, their responsibility to source it.
Thank you for taking your time to source this.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:15 am

There are over 100,000 afterbuzz's on youtube. Someone please be kind enough to provide me with a link!

We have had this discussion not that long ago. When discussing something please provide a link so we can all read or listen to it. This will avoid confusion where someone else has a completely different POV.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There are over 100,000 afterbuzz's on youtube. Someone please be kind enough to provide me with a link!

We have had this discussion not that long ago. When discussing something please provide a link so we can all read or listen to it. This will avoid confusion where someone else has a completely different POV.

They do live shows on Mondays at 11PM pacific. Their YT videos will appear the next day. If anyone is curious, go to their YT channel, go to videos and filter uploads by dates added to find the videos (newest to oldest). Just a little tip.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:19 am

It's not a big deal, it just that I'm on my phone so it's a bit hard to post links. If you google "after buzz BIP", it's literally the first link that pops up. Again, not a big deal, but I wasn't the one who started this convo, just clarified a misunderstanding, but I didn't mind posting the links, which are at the top of this page.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:21 am

chasingpavements wrote:Third time saying the podcast's name - guess people don't like to google, huh? JK. Again, jj talk starts about 22 minutes in.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/bachelor-in-paradise-afterbuzz/id906267991?mt=2

Was there a name somewhere? All I saw as afterbuzz. Besides, we really don't have time to google when we read over 400 posts per day. Providing the links and source of information just like the rules state, would be helpful. I have no idea what afterbuzz is. I have no idea that it's on youtube itunes or whatever. I don't need to be searching all over the internet for afterbuzz, when the link should have been provided in the first place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:23 am

I started the convo, but I didn't actually watch it today so my commentary was based off of memory. I watched it live last night so I didn't have a link handy but don't mind grabbing a link if someone asks.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:28 am

california90 wrote:I started the convo, but I didn't actually watch it today so my commentary was based off of memory. I watched it live last night so I didn't have a link handy but don't mind grabbing a link if someone asks.

Same! I was able to quickly re-listen to it on my podcasts app, but copying/pasting a link when you're on your phone is kind of a hassle. I had figured that anyone who wanted to listen to it could just google "afterbuzz BIP", since I had said it was available on youtube or Itunes, but I didn't realize that people didn't know what after buzz was. Makes sense and hopefully we can avoid misunderstandings next time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:30 am

Ok. Confusion should be cleared up. Hopefully no harm, no foul.
Lesson learned about the importance of sourcing.
(You mean we only read 400 posts a day? Suspect Those must be the "light" days.  hmmm )

This OT and again JMO: we realize a lot of members post by various devices. That does not mean etiquette and rules should not be followed regardless of the inconvenience. cantstopl Don't even get us started on the topic of inconvenience. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:35 am

chasingpavements wrote:
california90 wrote:I started the convo, but I didn't actually watch it today so my commentary was based off of memory. I watched it live last night so I didn't have a link handy but don't mind grabbing a link if someone asks.

Same! I was able to quickly re-listen to it on my podcasts app, but copying/pasting a link when you're on your phone is kind of a hassle. I had figured that anyone who wanted to listen to it could just google "afterbuzz BIP", since I had said it was available on youtube or Itunes, but I didn't realize that people didn't know what after buzz was. Makes sense and hopefully we can avoid misunderstandings next time!

:yes: thumbsup And provided a tip on how to search if people were curious for next time in case link is not so handy. Or sometimes people forget to link videos. Images are easier to remember to source. So its not on purpose at all. But I know it was asked a few times, I just wasnt on at those time/reading the threads carefully. Oops. But I do think my tip helps helps in the future though. Its how I find their 23423092343 videos!

Last edited by california90 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:36 am

It's just not difficult to find.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:57 am

Links must be provided. It's a copyright infringement not to provide the source. I had no idea to search for afterbuz BIP. I searched afterbuz, there are over 100,000 of them. Same goes for when a request is made to bring an IG over or a tweet over. We don't save every single person's twitter account or IG account, actually I have none saved. Providing the name of the account, it's much easier.

Yes Kasha, it's been a light day. Compared to 1200/day during MAFS. Smiley

Posts per day : 498.71

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom