SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:03 am

Did anyone listen to JJ's interview on Coming Up Roses podcast? I'm listening to it right now and he annoys me SO much. Ickiest line so far: "you get paid in girls" (for dealing with the burden of D-list fame). It's weird to me how he's such good friends with Ben!

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:11 am

LOL. Who are these women hooking up with JJ? Seriously ladies? Isn't he unemployed and lives with his parents? I guess a guy being on a reality show is enough for some women to drop their panties these days.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:12 am

nothatgirl wrote:Did anyone listen to JJ's interview on Coming Up Roses podcast? I'm listening to it right now and he annoys me SO much. Ickiest line so far: "you get paid in girls" (for dealing with the burden of D-list fame). It's weird to me how he's such good friends with Ben!
Yeah I don't care for him too much and find him increasingly arrogant and stuck on himself (know-it-allish).
I think he is a good friend to some and good dad but not marriage material, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:14 am

He's not even one-night stand material. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:38 am

bluwavz wrote:He's not even one-night stand material. cheeky
ITA!! Just ewwww!

BTW the cheeky emoticon says it all! I am going to have to start using that emoticon more, Blu. It's spot on for almost everything!! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:42 am

JJ is an arrogant tool.  Ever since his "hero" edit in BIP he thinks he is all that.  It does not surprise me that he would say the benefit of D list reality celebrity is getting paid in girls.  Gross.  JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 27 3538374961 JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 27 1838857674
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:48 am

I think it's pretty telling that none of the girls from any of the Bach shows want to date him - even though he was the "hero" cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:03 am

I listened to it, so you all don't have to! I'm honestly so grossed out by him and my crush on Ben has even diminished a bit just because he's friends with JJ. I know that this isn't a spoiler thread, so I didn't include any.

He said:
- Ben's never going to bring a girl like Jubilee home because she's "exotic" and has a tattoo on her boob
- he would maybe go back to BIP for Amanda
- he talks all of the top 9 guys regularly, except for Shawn Booth
- Ben handled himself better than JJ on the Bachelorette, because he didn't know whether he might be the Bachelor or not
- they drank all day in the mansion, but once they started traveling, they only drank at RCs and cocktail parties
- he and Tanner had an agreement on...um, pleasuring themselves
- he recited the speech he gave on BIP to the the girl he had left the show for; she went "oh, that's cute but I've had to move on with my life", which he thought was ridiculous
- was nominated for the show by his ex-girlfriend. Said he did it partly because "the girls at the gym who didn't give him the time of day would after he was on the show"
- he probably spent 3 hours cumulative with Kaitlyn
- thought about hitting on a girl in a bar when they were in Ireland, because she was so much hotter than Kaitlyn
- the twins are only attractive when they are together. If he saw one by themselves at the bar, he wouldn't even buy her a water
- said that they were told that the bachelorette was going to be either Jade, Becca, Britt, or Kaitlyn. He was hoping it was Kaitlyn because he had heard she was into hockey guys and thought he would at least be able to get through the first day. Said he probably wouldn't have lasted a week if it was Britt.

edit: forgot to include the source!
https://soundcloud.com/barstool-chief/coming-up-roses-episode-5-jj-lane

Also, just wanted to say that it was an hour long so I didn't transcribe it word-for-word but I tried to be as accurate and impartial as I could. If anyone else listens to it and feels like I misunderstood something, just let me know!

Last edited by nothatgirl on Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:09 am

No wonder he is all about Amanda and tweeting about her - he wants her for himself.

Just no! no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:10 am

Omg, I take back any good thing I've ever said about him. What a douche. He sounds so racist and misogynist and I hope he's saying these Ben comments from his wild imagination. He also dragged a fan on twitter today/yesterday, and it was so unnecessary.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:11 am

nothatgirl wrote:I listened to it, so you all don't have to! I'm honestly so grossed out by him and my crush on Ben has even diminished a bit just because he's friends with JJ. I know that this isn't a spoiler thread, so I didn't include any.

He said:
- Ben's never going to bring a girl like Jubilee home because she's "exotic" and has a tattoo on her boob
- he would maybe go back to BIP for Amanda
- he talks all of the top 9 guys regularly, except for Shawn Booth
- Ben handled himself better than JJ on the Bachelorette, because he didn't know whether he might be the Bachelor or not
- they drank all day in the mansion, but once they started traveling, they only drank at RCs and cocktail parties
- he and Tanner had an agreement on...um, pleasuring themselves
- he recited the speech he gave on BIP to the the girl he had left the show for; she went "oh, that's cute but I've had to move on with my life", which he thought was ridiculous
- was nominated for the show by his ex-girlfriend. Said he did it partly because "the girls at the gym who didn't give him the time of day would after he was on the show"
- he probably spent 3 hours cumulative with Kaitlyn
- thought about hitting on a girl in a bar when they were in Ireland, because she was so much hotter than Kaitlyn
- the twins are only attractive when they are together. If he saw one by themselves at the bar, he wouldn't even buy her a water
- said that they were told that the bachelorette was going to be either Jade, Becca, Britt, or Kaitlyn. He was hoping it was Kaitlyn because he had heard she was into hockey guys and thought he would at least be able to get through the first day. Said he probably wouldn't have lasted a week if it was Britt.

My response to all of this in emoticons:  :shocked!: affraid speechless JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 27 3538374961 no JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 27 1838857674
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:13 am

Haha! I feel exactly the same way, AAL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom