Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nothatgirl on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Josh can't do MBC, it's too edited.

LOL at JJ and Juelia. Are they even dating or did they make up this whole relationship to get some more TV time? Didn't Cody and Michelle get back together just to film this show?

I was kind of wondering the same. I remember hearing last year when BIP 2 was airing that the two were casually hooking up. It's possible that their FWB relationship turned to more...but I don't know. I don't trust JJ at all and Julia is just kind of naive and dumb and would just go along with anything he said. It is hysterical to me that for someone who made such a big deal about what a hero she was for leaving her daughter for love, she's doing her third reality tv show. IMO.

nothatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:51 pm

There was an article in Us dated Sept 16 confirming they kept close since leaving BIP 2015. They never wanted to make it public because they didn't crave the attention. uh huh.

usmagazine.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30944

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:29 pm

Yeah um what?! The married couples are one thing... The engaged couples would be hard to swallow but a couple who has been dating a couple of months????? Why would anyone care to watch that? All my opinion.

casjacknick

Female Posts : 1370

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:00 pm

OT -- Is MBC so desperate for people to come on their show that they will pick a couple that's just dating? Sounds like they are beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel....although with some of the couples who have been on that show they have been scraping for a while. JMHO.

Newto

Female Posts : 1973

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:07 pm

It's probably for the paycheck but "needing" MBC after a few months of dating doesn't bode well for a relationship imo.

Not sure which is worse- airing real relationship problems on television or manufacturing issues for the paycheck. Lose-lose imo

KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Some of these "reality shows" have become nothing more than scripted soap operas, like American telenovelas, IMO.
As for the cast doing them, it's simply a way to make money. I don't put much stock in it beyond that.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21621

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yeah um what?! The married couples are one thing... The engaged couples would be hard to swallow but a couple who has been dating a couple of months????? Why would anyone care to watch that? All my opinion.

I'd watch if it were JJ & Clint.

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yeah um what?! The married couples are one thing... The engaged couples would be hard to swallow but a couple who has been dating a couple of months????? Why would anyone care to watch that? All my opinion.

i miss clint laugh out loud.

but um, guess good luck to jj and juelia.....

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Best response ever. And I agree.

casjacknick

Female Posts : 1370

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:43 am

Oh my...bachelor nation will start appearing on MBC after a one night stand soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh my...bachelor nation will start appearing on MBC after a one night stand soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then the show will be running for years!

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

His relationship with Clint is deeper than his thing with Julia laugh out loud

missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: