SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:51 pm

mindless wrote:Josh can't do MBC, it's too edited.

LOL at JJ and Juelia. Are they even dating or did they make up this whole relationship to get some more TV time? Didn't Cody and Michelle get back together just to film this show?

I was kind of wondering the same. I remember hearing last year when BIP 2 was airing that the two were casually hooking up. It's possible that their FWB relationship turned to more...but I don't know. I don't trust JJ at all and Julia is just kind of naive and dumb and would just go along with anything he said. It is hysterical to me that for someone who made such a big deal about what a hero she was for leaving her daughter for love, she's doing her third reality tv show. IMO.

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:51 pm

There was an article in Us dated Sept 16 confirming they kept close since leaving BIP 2015. They never wanted to make it public because they didn't crave the attention. uh huh.

usmagazine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Yeah um what?! The married couples are one thing... The engaged couples would be hard to swallow but a couple who has been dating a couple of months????? Why would anyone care to watch that? All my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:00 pm

OT -- Is MBC so desperate for people to come on their show that they will pick a couple that's just dating? Sounds like they are beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel....although with some of the couples who have been on that show they have been scraping for a while. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:07 pm

It's probably for the paycheck but "needing" MBC after a few months of dating doesn't bode well for a relationship imo.

Not sure which is worse- airing real relationship problems on television or manufacturing issues for the paycheck. Lose-lose imo

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:10 pm

Some of these "reality shows" have become nothing more than scripted soap operas, like American telenovelas, IMO.
As for the cast doing them, it's simply a way to make money. I don't put much stock in it beyond that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:06 pm

casjacknick wrote:Yeah um what?! The married couples are one thing... The engaged couples would be hard to swallow but a couple who has been dating a couple of months????? Why would anyone care to watch that? All my opinion.

I'd watch if it were JJ & Clint.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:41 pm

notarose wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Yeah um what?! The married couples are one thing... The engaged couples would be hard to swallow but a couple who has been dating a couple of months????? Why would anyone care to watch that? All my opinion.

i miss clint laugh out loud.

but um, guess good luck to jj and juelia.....

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:47 pm

@notarose Best response ever. And I agree.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:43 am

Oh my...bachelor nation will start appearing on MBC after a one night stand soon JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 37 1f600

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:04 am

yana_bach wrote:Oh my...bachelor nation will start appearing on MBC after a one night stand soon JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 37 1f600

Then the show will be running for years!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:52 am

notarose wrote:

His relationship with Clint is deeper than his thing with Julia laugh out loud
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom