SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:24 pm

What? She puts him to shame in being a woman and mom? Well, I wonder why?
Maybe because he is a man and a dad?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:44 pm

I can't believe she's one of the smartest people he's met. She never came across as the sharpest tool in the shed to me. I'm happy for them though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:37 pm

good for them.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Another JJ & J couple (like JoJo and Jordan). Smiley

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:44 am

Her intelligence (or seeming lack of) won't bother him because they were friends first. That actually rocks. Good for them.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:18 pm

mindless wrote:I can't believe she's one of the smartest people he's met. She never came across as the sharpest tool in the shed to me. I'm happy for them though.

laugh out loud maybe behind cameras she isn't as dull?

i guess there is always someone for everyone. i remember he was pinning for tenley foreverrr so glad it kinda worked out with juelia.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:53 pm

This is a cute picture. I have no clue why but I've never been able to dislike JJ and even though I don't think Juelia is particularly bright i like her too. Hope this works out for them https://www.instagram.com/p/BLEkVNiAvSh/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:00 pm

very cute. Good luck to them both.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:29 pm

Well here's our next couple on MBC. laugh out loud

“Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp” has been raiding the “Bachelor” franchise as of late. Started with Ryan and Trista, then Sean and Catherine, then Michelle and Cody, then last season (airing now), was Jade and Tanner. We can now add another “couple” to their list, as filming for the next season I believe began shooting this week. Ready for this one? JJ and Juelia. Yes, the couple that recently admitted they’ve been dating for two months are already headed to “Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp.” We all know this is a cash grab for both of them, so hey, enjoy it for what it is. Now, I don’t know when the season after JJ and Juelia’s begins filming, but I’m willing to bet you a million gazillion quadrillion dollars that we’ll see one of the three recently engaged BIP couples on that show, and most likely it’ll be Grant and Lace. That’s nothing I’ve heard at all, but just knowing those two, knowing they aren’t against making a quick buck, and knowing the CMBC franchise loves having “Bachelor” couples on, I gotta imagine those two will be appearing on that show in the future. I can’t see Evan and Carly doing it, and I think Josh needs to stay away from all dating shows that expose his relationship shortcomings, so yeah, I’ll go with Grant and Lace. Lets see if I’m right on that one.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:08 pm

After dating 2 months?  laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Although, I think RS is giving Josh more credit than he deserves, IMO. I can totally see them doing the show. Maybe it'll just be a bach/Ette filled season with them all on.  laugh out loud

ETA: JMO Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Josh can't do MBC, it's too edited.

LOL at JJ and Juelia. Are they even dating or did they make up this whole relationship to get some more TV time? Didn't Cody and Michelle get back together just to film this show?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:41 pm

dizzy

I need to find something to shill.

I need a K-1 Fiancé Visa, someone from a warm climate, to get out of this miserable weather and we can have spin off shows up the yang yang.

I need him to stick around long enough to get on MBC.

Are these the things the reality tv people think about all day? laugh out loud

Instead of, how am I going to pay this dental bill or the car repair bill or the vet bill and on and on. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom