SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:14 pm

mercieme wrote:AAL....it appears from the little we have gathered that Snez is into furthering her education and I am not sure how she would divert from that to a real housewives show. Also apparently she was able to shield her daughter from appearing on the show which I am actually amazed that the producers didn't force her to do considering Emily's daughter appeared on both her seasons.

She does not have the phenotype of the kind of folks i have seen on these real housewives show who are usually looking to stay relevant IMO.

Curious as to why you think Snez is likely to do a real housewives show.
Snez chose to go on The Bachelor show, furthering education or not.

This show is not exactly the way to go (child or no child) and Osher himself said in Periscope that the show would never bring children on the show no matter what.

Of course that is Snez's choice too and as much as TPTB may be similar worldwide I do not compare the two. I judge each franchise based on the mores and culture of each nation.

I happen to think Snez would be fabulous on RH of Melbourne. That show doesn't highlight the children either. And Snez already shows she can handle her own, is sophisticated, etc. Many of those women run their own businesses, etc and are highly intelligent. She fits right in, imo. And like she said, she never felt like she belonged in Perth and would move to Melbourne for sure.

I am not saying Snez wants to be on that show, just that I personally can see her doing it if she was given the option. And Sam already has tried out to be on The Biggest Loser show. I can see, if Snez is F1, both of them foraying into more television and hitting red carpets, etc. Especially in Melbourne and Sam with his gym in Brighton - where the housewives are and the who's who gather. I don't see it as a negative, just something I can see them both doing if they want to and furthering their profile. I actually think they'd become a who's who big time.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:21 pm

Ok thanks for clarifying...I still don't see her as one to continue on reality TV.

However if she indeed is F1 time will tell if they go the way of Tim and Anna and now Blake who have all done more reality TV.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:51 am

Please lets not bash one just because we love the other. Snez is the only one out of all the girls who has shunned the publicity generated by going on this show, this tells me she is happy with the simple life. She could have been doing red carpets events in Perth however small but she hasnt. A person studying molecular science doent strike me as a socialite.
Every woman that went on that show chose to do so for whaever reasons and what they get up to afterwards tells us what their reasons are. We know the ones who have been on every radio show, the ones who have walked every red carpet, the ones who have conveniently had a papparazzi in their vicinity every time they step out and then we have the ones who have stayed shy of all prss and publicity.
I dont care if Sam chose Snez or not, she has kept to herself both inside and outside of the house and for that i applaud her.
Its not her fault Sam connectd more with whomshe is than any other girl....its called "chemistry".
A person can be the best human being, adored by many, great fun but that doesnt mean every man would want them romantically and it doesnt make the man who doesnt an idiot, a fool or a tool. It just makes him a man who wants something else. Life and choices. MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:04 am

see2love wrote:Please lets not bash one just because we love the other.
Not sure who is bashing anyone?

I think Snez is beautiful inside and out, is an incredible woman, mother, and friend, someone who is highly intelligent, is super fun, is extremely loyal (a trait that I value most in my relationships with others), doesn't have a fake bone in her body (which I love most about her - she is the real deal) and knows who she is inside and out.

I happen to think that there is nothing wrong with her going on The Bachelor show and nothing wrong if she ever did go on another TV show (RHoM or something else). I don't see that as her being some socialite or even close to it and I won't say she wouldn't go on another show b/c she already has done a TV show and for that I am glad b/c I would love to see more of her and I think she would be fantastic on any show.

That she has so many sides to her is what I love about her. Her molecular science pursuits are part of that (I've conducted molecular genetics research in my career so I am aware of what this entails) and her love of fashion is another side I adore (I share this interest with her as well). To me, that she is all these things and more is what I love about her as a woman - that she is not just one labeled thing -- she can do it all, imo, and none of it means it takes away from her intelligence, class, beauty, or realness. If anything, she brings all those things and more to the table. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:25 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:07 am

My comments are emoticons:
see2love wrote:Please lets not bash one just because we love the other.  :yes:  :claphands  Snez is the only one out of all the girls who has shunned the publicity generated by going on this show, this tells me she is happy with the simple life. She could have been doing red carpets events in Perth however small but she hasn't. A person studying molecular science doesn't strike me as a socialite.
Every woman that went on that show chose to do so for whatever reasons and what they get up to afterwards tells us what their reasons are.  yes  :yes: We know the ones who have been on every radio show  Hugesmile , the ones who have walked every red carpet  giggling , the ones who have conveniently had a papparazzi in their vicinity every time they step out  :gotcha:  and then we have the ones who have stayed shy of all press and publicity.  :Nod:
I don't care if Sam chose Snez or not, she has kept to herself both inside and outside of the house and for that i applaud her.  :yes:  bestbud!
It's not her fault Sam connected more with whom she is than any other girl....its called "chemistry".  :yes:  wine
A person can be the best human being, adored by many, great fun but that doesn't mean every man would want them romantically and it doesn't make the man who doesn't an idiot, a fool or a tool.  I agree It just makes him a man who wants something else.  word  Life and choices. MHO
Added opinion: Once the new opportunities come maybe even more press, publicity and events will come Snezana's way ... also her moving to Melbourne will change drastically her life ... and as you've said best, her intentions, interests, reasons will become more prominent.
ETA: i also believe that TPTB made sure she gets the media attention last, so they had Heather and Lana first to be the "smoke-screen" to the story of the season... so the complete silence may actually not be only her choice.

I don't see Sam as a fool for not wanting Heather, but I do feel he was a fool with her during the filming. He fooled her. And I guess because it's the premise of the show, I can't blame him ... but like I've said before, I do hope he understands the role he played.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:25 am

happygolucky wrote:My comments are emoticons:
see2love wrote:Please lets not bash one just because we love the other.  :yes:  :claphands  Snez is the only one out of all the girls who has shunned the publicity generated by going on this show, this tells me she is happy with the simple life. She could have been doing red carpets events in Perth however small but she hasn't. A person studying molecular science doesn't strike me as a socialite.
Every woman that went on that show chose to do so for whatever reasons and what they get up to afterwards tells us what their reasons are.  yes  :yes: We know the ones who have been on every radio show  Hugesmile , the ones who have walked every red carpet  giggling , the ones who have conveniently had a papparazzi in their vicinity every time they step out  :gotcha:  and then we have the ones who have stayed shy of all press and publicity.  :Nod:
I don't care if Sam chose Snez or not, she has kept to herself both inside and outside of the house and for that i applaud her.  :yes:  bestbud!
It's not her fault Sam connected more with whom she is than any other girl....its called "chemistry".  :yes:  wine
A person can be the best human being, adored by many, great fun but that doesn't mean every man would want them romantically and it doesn't make the man who doesn't an idiot, a fool or a tool.  I agree It just makes him a man who wants something else.  word  Life and choices. MHO
Added opinion: Once the new opportunities come maybe even more press, publicity and events will come Snezana's way ... also her moving to Melbourne will change drastically her life ... and as you've said best, her intentions, interests, reasons will become more prominent.
ETA: i also believe that TPTB made sure she gets the media attention last, so they had Heather and Lana first to be the "smoke-screen" to the story of the season... so the complete silence may actually not be only her choice.

I don't see Sam as a fool for not wanting Heather, but I do feel he was a fool with her during the filming. He fooled her. And I guess because it's the premise of the show, I can't blame him ... but like I've said before, I do hope he understands the role he played.

I cant help but Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 18 3806527698 at your emoticon filled edits.
I know we cant love everyone on the show and i like to keep my dislike of anyone on the based on the character and how hey behave on the show. I dint like Heather is some parts simply because of how she was portrayed but i would never think her for example homeless or shabby due to the pictures in the media. We onky know what we see on tv and never the whole story unless these people show us in the real world as Emily (i found her funny on the show) and her posse are showing us they are indeed bitchy in real life.
My comment wast aimed at any one person, just generally pleading that we refrain from the "kill one to revive the other" mentality.
I love this forum and all you posters and like it is always pointed out, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] today may be on different teams n the next season

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:00 am

Just watched Epi12 and Sam's description to Rachel of what he is looking for fits Snez perfectly.......Smart, creative, beautiful, caring and ready to start a family.
The problem with Sam is what he wants changes with the weather. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 18 3806527698

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:57 am

Heather is smart, creative, beautiful , caring (and funny) but who knows if she is ready to start a family in the near future. Sam is 6 years older than Heather (same age diff with hubby and I), but is Heather ready to settle down and start a family in the next year or two? But, apart from Snezana, Sam is way older than all the girls.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote:Please lets not bash one just because we love the other.
Not sure who is bashing anyone?

I think Snez is beautiful inside and out, is an incredible woman, mother, and friend, someone who is highly intelligent, is super fun, is extremely loyal (a trait that I value most in my relationships with others), doesn't have a fake bone in her body (which I love most about her - she is the real deal) and knows who she is inside and out.

I happen to think that there is nothing wrong with her going on The Bachelor show and nothing wrong if she ever did go on another TV show (RHoM or something else). I don't see that as her being some socialite or even close to it and I won't say she wouldn't go on another show b/c she already has done a TV show and for that I am glad b/c I would love to see more of her and I think she would be fantastic on any show.

That she has so many sides to her is what I love about her. Her molecular science pursuits are part of that (I've conducted molecular genetics research in my career so I am aware of what this entails) and her love of fashion is another side I adore (I share this interest with her as well). To me, that she is all these things and more is what I love about her as a woman - that she is not just one labeled thing -- she can do it all, imo, and none of it means it takes away from her intelligence, class, beauty, or realness. If anything, she brings all those things and more to the table. jmo

Beautiful post! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:14 am

OK (not a response to anyone's post)... I really wouldn't like to see this thread go down the road Heather vs. Snezana ... because it's nothing to compete or go against ... they are 2 different women, actually I would say that despite the age and maturity in general, Heather isn't as confident as Snezana ... that's something that probably comes from the background and hardships growing up and the fact that Snezana had to deal with other difficulties in life ... like raising a daughter by herself (even if a father is in the picture).
So I would probably view Snezana as a grown-up woman and Heather as a mature girl.
And if I see this difference, then I'm sure Sam saw it too ... and then there's the difference in their appearance, attitude towards fashion and style, approach to men, need for expending the family, I could continue ... either way, no one is better than other.
Simply, I think Sam made his choice that was the best for him. IMO, since I believe he chose Snezana. I could not say what kind of the relationship they have and how it works between them, since there wasn't much shown during the season, because their edit was primarily focused on the physical attraction and "daughter/family talk". But if he's the guy she has fallen in love with ... I'm more than happy for Snez to have found "her prince" for creating one good-looking family.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:42 pm

I'm not sure what's happening here. I don't see any bashing of Senz or Heather vs Snez, other than sharing opinions. Any contestant may be compared to one another in the General Discussion thread, that's not a problem. As long as the post is on topic, reference can be made to another contestant here in this thread (or other contestants threads) as long as it's just for comparison and to clarify your point on the topic title. IMO should be used as that is your opinion.

If there are issues, please pm me.

Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:29 pm

In Snez's popsugarau interview she talked about loyalty and that's what literally played out in this last episode. I totally understand why she said what she said to Sam. She was being honest and was brave enough to say what the other original girls were feeling. It didn't seem to bother Sam since he didn't send her home so all is good Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas