SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:23 am

MissB wrote:
see2love wrote:IA HGL, she was talking about herself and not HEather

Have you watched today's episode? So many FB comments that Sam is pulling away from her that he looked disinterested.

A lot of people on twitter also noticed that. No I havent watched yet, but he did get her in a hot tub in upcoming episodes so i wouldnt worry too much right now. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 17 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by MissB Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:25 am

Oh i forgot the hot tub giggling

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:43 am

PS: On that, what was it like having fresh people in when the intruders came in? Did they surprised you?
Snezana: It did surprise me! It wasn’t too bad but at the same time you do start to feel a bit nervous because they are new. Obviously Sam is curious as to what these girls are like. But in a strange way, talking about loyalty, even just the whole fidelity side of things [comes into it]. Is somebody going to be a loyal companion, is he going to be someone you can trust with everyday things . . . that came into play. You just started to question, like, "Ooh. What’s going to happen now? We’re the original girls, what’s going to happen to us?" We all started to band together at that point and we started to get really protective.
PS: Of what you’d already established?
Snezana: Yeah . . . and of Sam! He was ours! [Laughs] it was strange but at the same time they do seem lovely. It’s hard.

I like the bolded because it shows exactly what I was saying that Snez, Heather or even Emily should be very happy if he chooses Lana because that means he was never theirs and they shouldnt live life concerned about their BF straying with every new person he runs into.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:59 am

The link to Harry T medium podcast.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have listened to the podcast. He's still adamant that Nina is F5, Heather F4, Sarah F3, not sure about F1. He said probably more Snez because of time factor but Lana is the total package so he is torn. I just hope Sam doesn't drag Snez to F2 to dump her. Even the lady presenter said she hopes it's Snez and she has never watched the show. I know she is not special but she is a mom and i'm going to be very mad at Sam! :yes:

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Haven't watched it yet, but it seems to me that all is good between them (and i still believe that there was some pash but they just didn't show it)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:22 am

^^^^
He was definitely moving away, or maybe they were trying not to get into trouble with another group date kiss? who knows with these people Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 17 3806527698 Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 17 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:23 am

Snez looks like she is falling for Sam. She looks embarrassed and all girly talking about her feelings. I don't think Sam acted disinterested i think he was behaving like the typical lead with the questioning bit and i'm also sure there was a pash.
Does Sam say you don't have to be jealous when Snez is doing a voice over?

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:59 am

I absolutely have no idea,yet to watch the episode. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 17 3806527698

Ithink he should have let her go on this episode if her concerns were going to turn out true

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:34 pm

Hm I tried to post this last night but it hasn't gone through - maybe because I put a YouTube link in?-

HGL- wow- thanks for the heads up- I went back and re watched the clip in Ep3 and you're so right- Snez was talking about the odd situation in general! It was amongst the uproar from the girls at Sam taking Heather away for a third time and then being flabbergasted/not being able to believe or accept that Sam and H had a connection, so in my brain it all connected together as one big anti-Heather section! Thanks for clarifying Smiley

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:35 pm

Snez was bringing her seduction powers all the way.

I found it interesting how Snez said she doesn't feel like she belongs in Perth.

If she is F1 she has probably already packed her bags and is ready to move to Melbourne.

I can already see her on "The Real Housewives of Melbourne" show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:56 pm

AAL....it appears from the little we have gathered that Snez is into furthering her education and I am not sure how she would divert from that to a real housewives show. Also apparently she was able to shield her daughter from appearing on the show which I am actually amazed that the producers didn't force her to do considering Emily's daughter appeared on both her seasons.

She does not have the phenotype of the kind of folks i have seen on these real housewives show who are usually looking to stay relevant IMO.

Curious as to why you think Snez is likely to do a real housewives show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Its all adding up now. Jacinda says he picks what he needs at the time. If Sarah is correct, Snez imo is the only one who is ready to have another kid within the next year. The others 3: Sarah, Heather and Lana are not ready to have kids in like one to two year. 5 years ago he would have pick heather but he is 35 and wants to settle down. Snez is diff the one to do it with. She can go to school and be a mom for her kids while he runs his business. To me when they showed her saying she was willing to move to Melbourne it solidified it in my head its her. Snez is lovely (she is so cute when she is around him) and I will be happy for her. I guess my greatest upset is what many of the posters have said before me. Why didn't we really see the love story. We saw glimmers but I guess when heather is gone we will really see the it.

Last edited by robinvi on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas