SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:57 pm

IA but the ex doesn't sound like he'd agree to anything. I wondered how close he is now to his daughter. Usually the loud mouths don't spend time with them to begin with. If he cared about his ex, and his daughter, you would think he would be more gracious and say exactly what you said, see. We'll work something out, he wants his ex and daughter to be happy, etc etc. JMHO

This may all mean nothing but it is a very real obstacle for those that do have children and go on this show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:24 pm

According to some people commenting on the DM article, he spends time with her every 2 weeks. He did say he was going bike riding withnher formfather's day. Who knows what the truth really is...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:28 pm

I guess until we know the facts it is hard to speculate. Bottom line is it seems that Sam wants all the girls to be willing to move to him. I understand his job is there, etc, but he has made it pretty clear with all the girls that they will need to pick up their lives for him. Not much room for compromise there which I find a bit selfish. Then again, post-show in that OK Mag he was quoted as saying that no matter where they lived they would make it work (whatever that means).

If Snez is F1, I wonder how often they have even been meeting these past 4 months since filming ended. It sounds easy to just move the child b/c that is what Snez wants but there are many factors to consider, including her father who is a paraplegic and grandparents. They may not have the money to visit her across the country every 2 weeks. Perhaps Sam could pay for the travel expenses and have Eve fly out to Perth if Snez moves to Melbourne. I wonder who looked after the child for nearly 3 months of filming?

Lots of unknowns at this point but the fact that this is making news makes me think Sam may have chosen Snez. It's unfortunate the child is brought into this but that is the reality of the situation. These are real life obstacles and what is best for the child I don't know... moving to a new place with someone she hasn't even met (seems like Eve hasn't met Sam and this is a TV show so no idea if it will last since they are not engaged) or being closer to her relatives and father.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:51 pm

The daughter is nine and I would find it hard to move my daughter from her school, friends and relatives if I wasn't sure of my relationship. Sam, Snez or whomever is F1, don't really know each other. They haven't shared a lot of time together, that starts after the show is over.

I really, really like Snez, but I don't think she signed up to actually find love. Most contestants do it for the experience, making new friends, seeing new places or putting their name out there and are often pleasantly surprised when they feel a connection with the lead. Most of the time that feeling fades when the show is over, but from time to time we get a real love story. :sprinklehearts JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:48 am

Two articles about Snez

The Bachelor: Snez hits back! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
'I'm blocking out negative things': The Bachelor's Snezana Markoski speaks after revelations her ex husband is a reformed drug addict who served two jail sentences

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:53 am

Good for her. This must be so difficult for her with her ex going public in the manner that he did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:34 am

Source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:44 am

I just hope against hope that he won't dump her at f2 after meeting Eve.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:47 am

MissB wrote:I just hope against hope that he won't dump her at f2 after meeting Eve.

See that smile on his face? See where his hand is?Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 25 3806527698

He is so not dumping her, its Snez all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:28 am

awww,if he takes her to F2 she could be the winner.

That smile plus he included all three of them in a sentence.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:17 am

see2love wrote:
MissB wrote:I just hope against hope that he won't dump her at f2 after meeting Eve.

See that smile on his face? See where his hand is?Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 25 3806527698

He is so not dumping her, its Snez all the way.

I'm still afraid. There is a link on Lana's thread that she quit her job in June. Thursday cannot come soon enough.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:07 am

I haven't watched yet.....so Osher mate finally pulled a Chris Harrisson & lied about children not allowed to show up blah blah blah....no frigging way Eve shows up & Snez gets dumped at F2 IMO. I will be happy to eat crow all the way if that's the case laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas