SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:56 am

^^^ Yes shawn was spotted at the airport earlier today. They are making this easy. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:48 am

LenaActually wrote:

The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: Kaitlyn Bristowe "Deeply Loves" Shawn Booth

Two remain! Kaitlyn Bristowe will choose between two remaining suitors in Monday, July 27's finale of The Bachelorette, and host Chris Harrison told Us Weekly that both men left in the running -- personal trainer Shawn Booth and businessman Nick Viall -- are serious contenders for her heart.

Speaking about 28-year-old Shawn, Harrison said that the chemistry between him and dance instructor Bristowe was undeniable.
"From the minute he got out of the limo, [they] just had this thing together and they’ve had this amazing romance," the Bachelor Nation leader said at the Men Tell All taping. "I think she wants to take care of Shawn. Even telling him about her thing with Nick, that was an odd attempt to take care of him, to be his caretaker. You can tell she deeply loves him."

Of course, their relationship has been rocky since Kaitlyn confessed to her tryst with Nick, but Harrison said his intensity is understandable. "Shawn’s a great guy, but he has trust issues. His worst nightmare was realized when Kaitlyn sat him down and said, 'Oh, by the way, I went too far with Nick.' So understandably, he has these issues but these two guys love Kaitlyn dearly."

Bristowe herself also weighed in on Shawn's assets. "Shawn is a little more reserved but such a gentleman and has such a big heart," the Bachelorette gushed to Us. "That is almost, it’s such a like -- ahhh! It’s great when someone shows you this and they’re so affectionate but Shawn’s heart is up here and he’s a gentleman."
Two of Shawn's fellow suitors are rooting for him. Chris "Cupcake" told Us, "I think that Shawn is the best match for Kaitlyn. I think he balances her out very well and they have a very natural connection. Man, that haircut is unbeatable! So I think he’s going to win."

Bachelor contender Ben H. also thinks Shawn's her guy. "Shawn immediately knew that Kaitlyn is a woman he respected, that he is physically attracted to," he explained. "His desire to get to know her more and more and more kept increasing and I saw it by being his friend in the house and hearing it and hearing him talk about it. I think there is very little doubt in Shawn’s mind that Kaitlyn is the type of woman he wants to be with."
USMagazine.com

It would have been nice had tptb SHOWN us that Shawn's a great guy and such a gentleman, instead of telling us.  I saw nothing to lead me to believe this.  Jeez, he even took the king size bed and Ben H had a cot. LOL  He called Nick TOG.  He made sure everyone knew he was "the one" so as to nullify any competition. He pouted and argued with K when he did not receive the attention he thought he deserved.  He threatened to leave when he didn't get his way. It was always about what Shawn wanted or needed. Is this a great guy with a big heart? SMH

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:13 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait just snapped herself and announced she's in LA so the sighting of Shawn in the airport must have been legit. Thanks, girl!!

Can she join our board? She loves spoilers more than we do and really helps us out as needed.

Hmm .... Maybe she's already here. Didn't Andi and Josh seem to have this weird way of giving us some sort of information just about the time posts here seemed to be asking for it?

From what I remember, Josh tweeted "3 more days!" & Andi kept quiet except for a BTS photo from photo shoot. They had their People Mag issue done on Friday as well.

So far nothing from Shawn or Nick it seems from reading here. Let's see what the rest of the weekend has in store.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:57 am

New issue of Us Weekly.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Brokenheart1

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Brokenheart2

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Brokenheart3

Source: usmagazine.com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:26 am

algold29 wrote:That's her bracelet.  She wore it in most of her interviews post show and even lately.  Although she hasn't worn it out in public as much since she wrote about it in her blog. I'm sure TPTB are making sure she doesn't wear it at all until the finale.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Abrace11

She had been wearing it all the time, and with everything that's come out even the past few days, why would it matter if she wore the bracelet?? no idea
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:38 am

She hasn't always been wearing the bracelet, I wouldn't worry laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:47 am

Some interesting things I got about the Us article. It shows the source about the sexting is from Nicks camp. CH says she was a mess so apparently final rose was not easy decision. CH points out her connection with smooth Nick. K questions whether Shawn will walk away because he can't handle it even during her MTA interview. I think she was more worried whether Shawn could handle their life rather than being torn between the 2 guys as much in the end. She had feelings for Nick, strong chemistry but in the end she was all in with Shawn just doubtful he could stick around so that's where her turmoil came in. Jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:57 am

Maybe if Kaitlyn knows it's Nick that told the world about the sexting/potential nudies/3am phone chats, that's the reason she seems so pissed at him. If it is, I'm guessing she'll bring it up at atfr because she maintains it's not true and Steve is a liar for posting it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:15 am

Watch Nick probably saved the sexts for future use! J/k

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:20 am

Alanna wrote:Maybe if Kaitlyn knows it's Nick that told the world about the sexting/potential nudies/3am phone chats, that's the reason she seems so pissed at him. If it is, I'm guessing she'll bring it up at atfr because she maintains it's not true and Steve is a liar for posting it.

No offense, but if this is the same person who is mad at him that he has changed and so is spilling the beans it isn't his fault. Nick and his family and friends never "leaked" anything last year. He was upfront in all he said and admitted what he did at AFTR. This sounds like someone mad at Nick who is getting revenge on him. So if Kaitlyn wants to be mad at him for that, then I say watch out Kaitlyn, you have burned more than one of your own bridges this year.

And sorry, I do believe she did all the things that were alleged. She practically swallowed him whole in NYC. She can pretend all she wants now, but Kaitlyn is nothing but a liar as we have seen again and again.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:29 am

But why would Nick feel the need to share that she even sexted him? Especially with someone who apparently did not have his back and ratted it out to the tabs and RS. Was he either 1) bitter and wanting to call her out and therefore told someone he knew would tell or 2) bragging in which case that's the same behavior he called Shawn out about regarding the Eskimo brothers . I personally think it's 1) and that Nick does not plan to play nice at ATFR despite my hopes of all keeping it classy. I joked about him saving the sexts but maybe not?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:30 am

Hmmm on one hand you have sexting. On the other hand you have sex. Sexting...sex. Sexting...sex. question
I think I would keep my own mouth shut. duh Does it really matter if it was sexting vs texting. MO--no. Anyone following pre-season knew they were communicating via sm etc. Simple jump between flirtatious texting and sexting. Not so simple of a jump between sexting and sex.
Why rub that salt in the wounds of the one you want to be with now? I would much rather my significant simply sext vs have sex. Neither is pleasant, however one still is on the side of flirting. One definitely is not. no idea
Hopefully K will do herself a huge favor and not bring that up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24