SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:58 am

Rather church than the club. :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:39 pm

Since Kaitlyn retweeted thought I would put this here as well.

What is Kaitlyn wearing for FRC and more:

Kaitlyn's dress
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:45 pm

Thanks for posting!! I love it Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:30 pm

I think I solved the mystery of the male leg/arm in Kait's snap yesterday.  I believe she was hanging out with her buddy Carson. She favorited an instagram of him rolling down a hill and also instagramed herself apparently on a hike/climb.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:33 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Since Kaitlyn retweeted thought I would put this here as well.

What is Kaitlyn wearing for FRC and more:

Kaitlyn's dress

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_nrsaetafZi1t8dfew_500

She looks beautiful in this pic
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:01 pm

For some stranger reason, she looks so much like Andi both facial and body image.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Shawn is a lucky man!!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:12 pm

iamreal2u wrote:For some stranger reason, she looks so much like Andi both facial and body image.
I love/d Andi but I think Kait is so much softer and sweeter than Andi, so I have trouble seeing the similarities. I don't see any of the #topdawg competition going on in their relationship either, which was a big part of the couple last year. Kait is a mix of Ash and Jill to me instead Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:For some stranger reason, she looks so much like Andi both facial and body image.
I love/d Andi but I think Kait is so much softer and sweeter than Andi, so I have trouble seeing the similarities. I don't see any of the #topdawg competition going on in their relationship either, which was a big part of the couple last year. Kait is a mix of Ash and Jill to me instead Smiley

Oh I agree. Personality is totally different but just the look in her FRC reminds me of Andi.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:05 pm

She looks stunning in that dress but the look on her face is that of someone who looks like they're about to throw up. giggling

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:28 pm

I think her dress is perfect for the FRC. It even gives her some curves she doesn't have.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Here is the dress:FRC Dress
stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 1950MNudePC-z

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24