SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:10 pm

isittrue wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Because he's bitter and angry and can't believe Shawn beat him.

My dislike of this little creep gets more and more justified each day.

My opinion of the situation was that Nick may have shared in confidence with a friend of his relationship with Kaitlyn prior to leaving for the show.  He likely shared it when trying to decide if he should go on the show or not.  I do not think it was shared (if by Nick) as a bitter way to get back at Kaitlyn at all.  

He probably shared it with Elan or Millsy since TPTB seem to know.  My opinion is that personal stuff like that needs to be kept between the 2 involved only - I did not like it when K did it, I did not like when S did it and I do not like that N did it.  I still somewhat like Nick but I think he is a bit of a loose cannon and I wish K had not been stupid to let him on the show and done all this with him due to all the controversy likely to be caused since it is him.  I do believe if he really has moved on like the article claims, he will not bring any of this up but if he does then it would show that he definitely is bitter and out for revenge and that will influence my opinion of him.  In fact, my opinion of all 3 will be determined by how they handle ATFR and the aftereffects.  

Regarding the bolded, I don't think the Nick will bring anything up; but, CH definitely will, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think for a second that she had more of a thing with Ben, but I can totally get on board with the idea that she wanted to bring him to f2 but wasn't allowed.

I totally believe that too, I actually saw her struggle with that.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:04 am

Nick is flying in exceptionally early. Last season he flew in on Saturday.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:07 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don't think for a second that she had more of a thing with Ben, but I can totally get on board with the idea that she wanted to bring him to f2 but wasn't allowed.

I think we will hear more about this.  IMO she definitely wanted Ben H. to go to the final 2 spot.  I believe TPTB made (encouraged) her take Nick.  Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:07 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I think we will hear more about this.  IMO she definitely wanted Ben H. to go to the final 2 spot.  I believe TPTB made (encouraged) her take Nick.  Hugesmile
I don't think Kailtyn wanted Ben to be F2 for one second. I think she wanted Nick at F2 no matter what. The way she was doing anything she wanted and is still doing anything she wants tells me that no way she would listen to anything TPTB said. She was manipulating them not the other way around, imo.

And if she wanted to spare Nick his feelings she could have dropped him much sooner than F3. She also could have not spoiled her own season and not ignored even talking about him in her snapchat recaps. She would be a LOT kinder, imo if she was just forced to take Nick to F2 and actually felt bad.

IMO, Kaitlyn has shown she doesn't care about anyone's feelings but her own (and certainly not her F1's). And her words don't match her actions -- something her own F1 has said more than once. This is true with Kaitlyn even now saying that Nick being on the show was a joke/just friend but from lip signals on JKL, to sex with him, to FRC proposal rejection and post-show lying about said connection shows her actions tell the real story.

I think the idea of K having no choice but to take Nick to F2 only suits the so-called love story of KaitShawn and fans seeing Kaitlyn in a better light and because it is easy to just say "TPTB, TPTB made her do it!" rather than think negatively of K or less of her 'lovestory'.

If she really was forced and had a smidgen of regret about that then I expect to see her be extremely kind and regretful to Nick at ATFR and basically say Nick should be the next bachelor for all he has been through.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:20 am

I do think TPTB wanted to keep the Shawn vs. Nick feud going but I also think Kaitlyn enjoyed them fighting over her. She said in her blog her relationship with Ben lacked intensity. A con against him was that he was not being possessive and fighting over her. Rolling Eyes Kaitlyn needs that kind of ego stroking so all this about taking Ben to F2 is BS. She wanted Nick and Shawn to fight a little more.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:25 am

^IA. However, TPTB can edit anyone they want to appear any way they want. If they wanted drama and Kaitlyn wanted to get rid of Nick sooner than F2 they could have made drama between Shawn and Ben H.

They already showed Ben H talking to Kaitlyn about S&K offcamera time. And Ben and K being roommates with Ben in the cot and Shawn in the king-sized bed (all things we know because Ben spilled the beans).

So if they wanted to they could have made it a battle of bros and with the possessive edit of Shawn, Ben would have been the fan favorite for F1 (and he was at F3). He could have proposed and then turned down and people would be lining up around the block for Ben H even more since he is the ultimate good guy.

So to me, I think TPTB work with what they are given and even without Nick could turn this show into Shawn vs Ben H if they wanted to. The material is all there. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:30 am

I believe the storyboard was to take Nick to the final 2 spot when they knew kait wanted Shawn.  TPTB are smart and know how to bring the drama.  Smiley

Last edited by soccermom333 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^IA. However, TPTB can edit anyone they want to appear any way they want. If they wanted drama and Kaitlyn wanted to get rid of Nick sooner than F2 they could have made drama between Shawn and Ben H.

They already showed Ben H talking to Kaitlyn about S&K offcamera time. And Ben and K being roommates with Ben in the cot and Shawn in the king-sized bed (all things we know because Ben spilled the beans).

So if they wanted to they could have made it a battle of bros and with the possessive edit of Shawn, Ben would have been the fan favorite for F1 (and he was at F3). He could have proposed and then turned down and people would be lining up around the block for Ben H even more since he is the ultimate good guy.

So to me, I think TPTB work with what they are given and even without Nick could turn this show into Shawn vs Ben H if they wanted to. The material is all there. jmo

True but is it as much fun watching two best buddies compete over a girl than watching two guys that legitimately hate each other? Would they have made Ben and Shawn stage some fights? IDK, the prospect of having Nick as the f2 yet again also comes into play. But like I said, I do think Kaitlyn wanted Nick there.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:55 am

soccermom333 wrote:The storyboard was take Nick to the final 2 spot when they knew kait wanted Shawn.  TPTB are smart and know how to bring the drama.  Smiley

Is this a fact?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:36 am

sdmom wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:The storyboard was take Nick to the final 2 spot when they knew kait wanted Shawn.  TPTB are smart and know how to bring the drama.  Smiley

Is this a fact?
Don't think so. Have yet to see proof. no idea Unless there is actual proof/evidence of this it is pure speculation (albeit it or may not be something TPTB did). Sure, they struck gold either way with Nick coming on the show (ratings, ratings, ratings) but Kaitlyn has proven with supporting evidence that she does whatever she wants not what TPTB want her to do. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn has proven with supporting evidence that she does whatever she wants not what TPTB want her to do. hmmm

I don't think this is true. I think Kaitlyn wanted to do what she wanted to do but remains - like all leads before her and all leads after her - under the control of the producers and can only get her way if the producers are willing to give it to her. Like all leads she signed a contract to agree to follow "all rules, directions and instructions" which gives the producers pretty complete control over the lead (and over all contestants for that matter).

IMO in addition to this Kaitlyn has an additional vulnerability - similar to the one that Ashley had - in that both leads wanted a particular choice and the show clearly knew who they wanted. That put both at a distinct disadvantage in getting their own way because there was a lot of pressure the show could bring to bear. It's basically a deal they could strike with Kaitlyn - you get Shawn at the end but we get to say how that happens.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24