SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:52 pm

Here is a new way to make speculation off one tweet into a news story:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/07/22/did-shawn-booth-lie-to-kaitlyn-to-win-

Personally I don't think Kait would base her decision on whether the guys liked her F1 or not...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Interesting question at the end of the article: "What do you think of Shawn Boothe?"
From the edit we were shown--a box of rocks minus the rocks. A nice looking box albeit, but not even a rock in sight, perhaps some gravel. Praps.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Kait just updated her blog on bullying for those interested. Love her (usually laugh out loud) heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:14 pm

isittrue wrote:Here is a new way to make speculation off one tweet into a news story:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/07/22/did-shawn-booth-lie-to-kaitlyn-to-win-

Personally I don't think Kait would base her decision on whether the guys liked her F1 or not...

Shawn was clearly assuming these things about Nick, and presented them as they were facts. There are several guys from this season following Nick on Twitter including Tanner, Ben H., Cupcake, JJ, Clint, Joe, and Jerrod. He also has a lot guys from last season following as well. You don't normally follow someone you "hate."

It doesn't surprise me that Shawn said that though, he is in constant need of validation and the quickest way to get there is to throw somebody under the bus.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:28 pm

Just because the guys follow nick now does not mean when they were filming the show the guys did not like him and that is why shawn said that at the time
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Yeah, I think that after San Antonio, a lot of the guys cooled on Nick and got along with him. I think if they were bad-mouthing him a lot, that would have definitely been capture on camera and become a major storyline. It seemed like there were cliques, especially with Shawn, Ben, and Chris, so I can buy that all the guys didn't become BFFs with Nick but it didn't seem like they actively hated him either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Interesting question at the end of the article: "What do you think of Shawn Boothe?"
From the edit we were shown--a box of rocks minus the rocks. A nice looking box albeit, but not even a rock in sight, perhaps some gravel. Praps.

I wish I could hit 'like' ten times on this post~! rofl
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:55 pm

remockered wrote:Maybe Kaitlyn is pissed at Nick, because SHE looked bad and did not get closure?  Maybe he would not return private tweets, etc. after the fact? Maybe she is offended, as has been speculated, that he moved on rather quickly?  Hey, where is her buddy, Nick?  She needs to talk to him to discuss how to solve her new boyfriend's trust issues? Alanna, you are correct, the prize Shawn got was rather icky, IMO.  Hard to be thrilled anyone had to end up with Kaitlyn, as she is quite the little game player.

Sorry for the double post, but yes, yes, and yes!!! yes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Interesting question at the end of the article: "What do you think of Shawn Boothe?"
bowdown The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 3806527698 I agree
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
remockered wrote:Maybe Kaitlyn is pissed at Nick, because SHE looked bad and did not get closure?  Maybe he would not return private tweets, etc. after the fact? Maybe she is offended, as has been speculated, that he moved on rather quickly?  Hey, where is her buddy, Nick?  She needs to talk to him to discuss how to solve her new boyfriend's trust issues?

Sorry for the double post, but yes, yes, and yes!!!  yes

^^^^ THIS! I totally agree. Hitting the nail on the head. I think Kaitlyn is so self-absorbed that she wants everyone to just fall on their knees and bow down to her. No wonder she "forgave" Ian, as long as he was on his knees (wonder if that was in the MTA contract). laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
remockered wrote:Maybe Kaitlyn is pissed at Nick, because SHE looked bad and did not get closure?  Maybe he would not return private tweets, etc. after the fact? Maybe she is offended, as has been speculated, that he moved on rather quickly?  Hey, where is her buddy, Nick?  She needs to talk to him to discuss how to solve her new boyfriend's trust issues?

Sorry for the double post, but yes, yes, and yes!!!  yes

^^^^ THIS! I totally agree. Hitting the nail on the head. I think Kaitlyn is so self-absorbed that she wants everyone to just fall on their knees and bow down to her. No wonder she "forgave" Ian, as long as he was on his knees (wonder if that was in the MTA contract). laugh out loud

Maybe similar to how she reacted to Joe when she sent him home right after telling her was falling in love with her.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:28 pm

I really think she is MEkaitlyn but does it in a more manipulative way than MEandi.

Kaitlyn has the ability to get people to feel sorry for her even though it is her own actions that cause the destruction. Talk about manipulative. When someone calls her out she is just like, "Well what about you?!" and deflects from the facts about herself. no no

She is her "own worst enemy" yet she is praised for forgiving those low-life plebeians from her self-assigned "Queen Kaitlyn" throne.  Rolling Eyes

I think her "forgiveness" stance is more about being seen as someone who thinks that she is above everyone else thus Kaitlyn thinks her forgiveness is some prized treasure that people should seek to earn. Like someone is so #blessed if they are pardoned by Kaitlyn. Rolling Eyes

jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24