SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:00 pm

see2love wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Who is it again that reads facial expressions? I would love to get your expertise on these? Long night, maybe?

Wow. They don't look happy at all in those pictures. There was a moment at the ATFR where they were kissing and Kaitlyn pulled away. Shawn tried to keep kissing her, and she half heartily turned back to him to kiss him once more. We didn't see enough of them to make a call on how happy they were, but I think this relationship is doomed. If you plans don't go past where to go for coffee, chances are they be living in separate cities soon enough.
This pictures could mean anything and i find it interesting that people think it means they are fake and have problems. What if she was sad there for a minute because she had just seen Nick's family especially Bella and felt really bad about how they are taking his rejection. And Shawn is trying to comfort her. Like I said...a picture or two does not and cannot tell a complete story, but imguess people see what they want to see.
Just to clarify these photos were taken today during their GMA promo and not yesterday attached to FRC/AFTR/family/friends stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Well, hate to say, but every interview I have watched focuses on Nick so the annoyance can be the same.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:04 pm

^^^ Yes! Exactly! On Shawn's snap Kait is against the wall and the caption is 38 interviews in.... They are at dinner now and EXHAUSTED. I was a big Des and Chris fan too and I remember someone took a picture of Des and Chris at a restaurant and Des looked not too happy with Chris. Some fan snapped it. I remember the backlash and they were "doomed." Time will tell. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:08 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Yes! Exactly!  On Shawn's snap Kait is against the wall and the caption is 38 interviews in....  They are at dinner now and EXHAUSTED.  I was a big Des and Chris fan too and I remember someone took a picture of Des and Chris at a restaurant and Des looked not too happy with Chris.  Some fan snapped it.  I remember the backlash and they were "doomed."  Time will tell.  ;)

Just wait until the tabloid reports start laugh out loud. There was a tabloid article about Des being miserable in her lonely apartment stuck at home all day while Chris worked and they only had 1 car. Anyway, I do feel for these couples especially the ones who asked the same questions over and over. Like you said, TWT.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:31 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Watch their snaps.. Adorable and just being themselves.  Smiley  Easier to get a read on someone when you see them live or on video.  I remember knowing how "doomed" Chris and Whit looked at the ATFR.  Completely different than Kaitboo.  Not saying that kaitboo are going to make it for sure, but it was night and day compared to Chris Soules.  JMHO  Time will tell.  ;)

I think, this couple is exactly a Jodi 2.0.

"Love" at first sight, perfect for each other, over the top happiness in every interview.
And, the hates on Nick, the bachelorettes tried to diminish/deny the feelings for Nick, the jealousy of Nick stole the limelight during the ATFR.

Personality wise these 4 have so much in common as well:
The female - me me me, it can only be me. How dare you question the B'ette? Jobless
The male - meathead sweet talker just wanted to "win" the competition, caveman, hold grudges when they don't have to, jobless (Josh's advocare isn't a real job, not to mention a career)

So many think Jodi was like the best matched couple came out from this show, but we all know its actually not quite the case. Not to mention they have the location advantage, while Kaitboo is still wondering how to start a real life together. Just not look positive on this couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Without going into all my reasons why,  just wanted to say that I was not a fan of Andi or Josh, found them both quite unlikable and had no interest in them by the end of the show or after.  Probably my least fav Ette season ever.

But I love Kaitlyn and Shawn together and personally couldn't find the couples more different.

Just another perspective.

ETA - I do wish K&S, especially Kaitlyn were more understanding of Nick's feeling in their media. It am a bit disappointed they didn't handle the topic better. That's the only similarity I see to Andi and josh though.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:43 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Watch their snaps.. Adorable and just being themselves.  Smiley  Easier to get a read on someone when you see them live or on video.  I remember knowing how "doomed" Chris and Whit looked at the ATFR.  Completely different than Kaitboo.  Not saying that kaitboo are going to make it for sure, but it was night and day compared to Chris Soules.  JMHO  Time will tell.  ;)

"Love" at first sight, perfect for each other, over the top happiness in every interview.
And, the hates on Nick, the bachelorettes tried to diminish/deny the feelings for Nick, the jealousy of Nick stole the limelight during the ATFR.

The female - me me me, it can only be me. How dare you question the B'ette? Jobless
The male - meathead sweet talker just wanted to "win" the competition, caveman, hold grudges when they don't have to, jobless (Josh's advocare isn't a real job, not to mention a career)

So many think Jodi was like the best matched couple came out from this show, but we all know its actually not quite the case. Not to mention they have the location advantage, while Kaitboo is still wondering how to start a real life together. Just not look positive on this couple.

I agree. Emily and Jef , Andi and Josh,and Chris and Whitney all looked happy at the ATFR and post show interviews, and it didn't turn out well for them. I have a feeling she will go back to Vancouver and he'll go back to Nashville and they will grow apart.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:43 pm

relaxing wrote:Without going into all my reasons why,  just wanted to say that I was not a fan of Andi or Josh, found them both quite unlikable and had no interest in them by the end of the show or after.  Probably my least fav Ette season ever.

But I love Kaitlyn and Shawn together and personally couldn't find the couples more different.

Just another perspective.

Nice post. yes This board is great because regardless of the perspective shared, there is a sense of tolerance here. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:44 pm

isittrue wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Yes! Exactly!  On Shawn's snap Kait is against the wall and the caption is 38 interviews in....  They are at dinner now and EXHAUSTED.  I was a big Des and Chris fan too and I remember someone took a picture of Des and Chris at a restaurant and Des looked not too happy with Chris.  Some fan snapped it.  I remember the backlash and they were "doomed."  Time will tell.  ;)

Just wait until the tabloid reports start laugh out loud.  There was a tabloid article about Des being miserable in her lonely apartment stuck at home all day while Chris worked and they only had 1 car.  Anyway, I do feel for these couples especially the ones who asked the same questions over and over.  Like you said, TWT.  

Eh, a lot of tabloid article ARE true. The reports of Ben cheating on Courtney, Brad having anger management issues, Andi not getting along with Josh's family, etc.

And, Kaitlyn probably got a 50-70k paycheck and a 70k ring - that's like 5 years of salary for most Americans and way more than she made teaching spin class. She can suck it up and talk about her ex-boyfriend for a couple of interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:48 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:

I agree. Emily and Jef , Andi and Josh,and Chris and Whitney all looked happy at the ATFR and post show interviews, and it didn't turn out well for them. I have a feeling she will go back to Vancouver and he'll go back to Nashville and they will grow apart.

I personally wouldn't put Chris/Whitney on that list; I'm honestly stunned that people thought that they were going to last based on their interviews and DWTS pap videos where Chris was practically trying to run away from Whitney.

But, yeah, most couples appear pretty happy at the ATFR. Couples like Nikki/JP and Ben/Courtney are the exception, not the rule. Weirdly enough, both couples made it longer than giddy couples like Jef/Emily and Andi/Josh. And, honestly, Kaitboo have only been dating for 3 months. That's the honeymoon phase! Their "real" test starts now.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:13 pm

^^^^ I think most saw that something was definitely off with Chris and whit. ;) ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:34 pm

I saw K/S on JK last night and GMA this morning and thought they seem good together. Granted I'm not sensitive at all to what anyone says about Nick but nothing bothered me. Lara asked them about the ring toss and thought Shawn's answer was funny. What are you supposed to say about it?

I watched RS on Good Morning Texas and he said he'd heard from sources a couple of days pre Snapchat-gate to rethink his spoiler so he was checking into it. Yeah, right. Probably after he read the speculation here. He thought Kaitlyn did well this season with what she had to work this given that some previous leads have also had sex pre-FS but it wasn't talked about on the show. He also said that she probably had to watch for a cue before she could cut Nick off and there's no way Nick was going to be let go early this season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24