SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 17:42

They just posted a picture of them going to date night. They look adorable but tired. Kait just said on her snap that she hopes everyone is ready for how many cute/obnoxious snaps they will be posting together. Good news for their fans. ;) ;)

She said she is tired and just wants to go on a date with her fiance. She was filming him tying his tie and he didn't know. Hehe They look happy but tired. Wish i could bring it over.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 17:51

Can we put those pics on the banner, under the caption 'Our New Happy Couple' giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:07

cn13 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
cn13 wrote:

From what I've heard, that's just a Canadian phrase. They say "of my career" instead of life but mean the same as saying "life" so that was just her being Canadian.

I'm  a proud Canadian whose  embarrassed by her behaviour and the idea of passing it off as a "Canadian phrase "  is totally rubbish.

Hmm ok. Idk I know some Canadians and they said saying "of my career" instead of life was no big deal because they've heard and said that a lot. And that's what other Canadians were saying in the comments too so I assumed it was a Canadian thing but I wouldn't know I guess

I'm Canadian too and I've never heard of such a thing.

Maybe she had just signed on to DWTS before that pic was taking and that's what she's referring to as her career?

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:17

mprssdbyu wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Is this their in love moment? Gotta love Kaitlyn giving Shawn the "I wanna kill you" eyes and then when they are on camera/public all smiles and loveydovey greeting fans. Rolling Eyes

Sorry, Kaitlyn, imo and Shawn, are so fake (as individuals). They talk a big game but can't walk the talk and certainly cannot take what they dish out. They are the opposite of real and genuine, imo. Enjoy the fame #Kaitboo while it lasts.

IMO, this relationship was over before it began although I am actually hoping they marry though so they can be miserable forever together and spare everyone else.  Praying

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 10724050_127412344265397_253889075_n
kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 11375830_761332303989998_1240813715_n
Source IG: @kaitlynshawn
Who is it again that reads facial expressions? I would love to get your expertise on these? Long night, maybe?

Wow. They don't look happy at all in those pictures. There was a moment at the ATFR where they were kissing and Kaitlyn pulled away. Shawn tried to keep kissing her, and she half heartily turned back to him to kiss him once more. We didn't see enough of them to make a call on how happy they were, but I think this relationship is doomed. If you plans don't go past where to go for coffee, chances are they be living in separate cities soon enough.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:36

They said on Live! With Kelly they are spending the next few days/weeks in each others hometowns and then will go from there on where to live.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 8367-910 kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 I_got_13 kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 E5kqdm15 kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:41

rosesrREd wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Is this their in love moment? Gotta love Kaitlyn giving Shawn the "I wanna kill you" eyes and then when they are on camera/public all smiles and loveydovey greeting fans. Rolling Eyes

Sorry, Kaitlyn, imo and Shawn, are so fake (as individuals). They talk a big game but can't walk the talk and certainly cannot take what they dish out. They are the opposite of real and genuine, imo. Enjoy the fame #Kaitboo while it lasts.

IMO, this relationship was over before it began although I am actually hoping they marry though so they can be miserable forever together and spare everyone else.  Praying

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 10724050_127412344265397_253889075_n
kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 69 11375830_761332303989998_1240813715_n
Source IG: @kaitlynshawn
Who is it again that reads facial expressions? I would love to get your expertise on these? Long night, maybe?

Wow. They don't look happy at all in those pictures. There was a moment at the ATFR where they were kissing and Kaitlyn pulled away. Shawn tried to keep kissing her, and she half heartily turned back to him to kiss him once more. We didn't see enough of them to make a call on how happy they were, but I think this relationship is doomed. If you plans don't go past where to go for coffee, chances are they be living in separate cities soon enough.
This pictures could mean anything and i find it interesting that people think it means they are fake and have problems. What if she was sad there for a minute because she had just seen Nick's family especially Bella and felt really bad about how they are taking his rejection. And Shawn is trying to comfort her. Like I said...a picture or two does not and cannot tell a complete story, but imguess people see what they want to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:44

I agree. These pictures could mean many things.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:49

So glad that I am not part of a reality couple where every picture can be picked apart for signs of doom. Anyway, she can could have been annoyed with the whole ATFR where TPTB chose to put Nick on stage for the majority of the show - can't say I blame her.

We all have moments of looking less than happy with our SO's regardless. does not mean our relationships are doomed however. jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:55

Yes, except this is day one, and a picture speaks a thousand words they say.  In this case we have two.  Hmm.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:58

I'm finally starting to understand the perspective that Shawn is too good for her

Nick truly dodged a bullet.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:59

Nibbles22 wrote:Yes, except this is day one, and a picture speaks a thousand words they say.  In this case we have two.  Hmm.

And we have several others with the couple looking happy so...

Anyway, everyone is entitled to their opinion. If they break up or are found to be faking it, then we can point back to these pictures as the sign of doom.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 18:59

^^^ Watch their snaps.. Adorable and just being themselves. Smiley Easier to get a read on someone when you see them live or on video. I remember knowing how "doomed" Chris and Whit looked at the ATFR. Completely different than Kaitboo. Not saying that kaitboo are going to make it for sure, but it was night and day compared to Chris Soules. JMHO Time will tell. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24