SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 pm

eliza3 wrote:If Nick had moved on and wanted nothing to do with them, then why all the questions, dog faced looks during ATFR?   Why not just say I wish you the best, I am fine and move on.  He was given the floor by CH and he took it and more.   If he is as he said over her then why did he need his family there for support….to garner sympathy and try and convince TPTB that he should be the next bachelor?   I don't know but I don't think Nick is as Lilly white as he would like us to believe.   JMHO is that he is campaigning hard to be the next bachelor.

Nick kept it classy on the AFTR he could of said so much more but he did not. He was on there due to the fact that is what TPTB wanted. He did try to say he wished them the best but CH kept interrupting him. The fact is I highly doubt that TPTB wanted anything to do with K and S . They did not even show their proposal or anything about the happy couple . They knew who would bring in the ratings and it was Nick. You can not fault him for what TPTB wanted. When K was out there I thought Nick was going to fall off the couch he wanted to be far away as he could from her. He got his closure at the FRC and wanted nothing to do with her. I did not see him trying to garner sympathy he just told it like it was. He is very close to his family and if it was my son that I knew was going to be rejected again I would be there for him too. That is what unconditional love is. I do not see him campaigning for the Bachelor I see a man that truly cares for others and is a very intelligent person. I also see that people are tweeting him to be a model for their line. So it is obvious that he did not hire anyone to be his agent or put his email out there so people could contact him for bookings . He has a great job , friends , and family. I think he is doing just fine all on his own. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by loveactually9 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:39 pm

This guy wants to be Bachelor. Just look as his tweets and interviews since the finale.  For instance, Nancy O'Dell of Access Hollywood tweeted a picture of the two of them today with the caption "A fave of him! Who wants 2 see him as next Bachelor?!" And he made sure to thank her for it

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 pm

whit90 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:If Nick had moved on and wanted nothing to do with them, then why all the questions, dog faced looks during ATFR?   Why not just say I wish you the best, I am fine and move on.  He was given the floor by CH and he took it and more.   If he is as he said over her then why did he need his family there for support….to garner sympathy and try and convince TPTB that he should be the next bachelor?   I don't know but I don't think Nick is as Lilly white as he would like us to believe.   JMHO is that he is campaigning hard to be the next bachelor.

Nick kept it classy on the AFTR he could of said so much more but he did not. He was on there due to the fact that is what TPTB wanted. He did try to say he wished them the best but CH kept interrupting him. The fact is I highly doubt that TPTB wanted anything to do with K and S . They did not even show their proposal or anything about the happy couple . They knew who would bring in the ratings and it was Nick. You can not fault him for what TPTB wanted. When K was out there I thought Nick was going to fall off the couch he wanted to be far away as he could from her. He got his closure at the FRC and wanted nothing to do with her. I did not see him trying to garner sympathy he just told it like it was. He is very close to his family and if it was my son that I knew was going to be rejected again I would be there for him too. That is what unconditional love is.  I do not see him campaigning for the Bachelor I see a man that truly cares for others and is a very intelligent person.  I also see that people are tweeting him to be a model for their line. So it is obvious that he did not hire anyone to be his agent or put his email out there so people could contact him for bookings . He has a great job , friends , and family. I think he is doing just fine all on his own. JMO

When I saw where he was sitting I almost fall of my own chair it was so frekking hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:42 pm

albean99 wrote:

You might be right. Nick of all people knows that Kaitlyn wasn't free to let him go earlier so I think he was just trying to make a point. He made it clear on GMA that if asked he'd be there. I really hope that doesn't happen. Three times not the charm imo. no no

He never said that he would be there if asked. He said that he would have to think about it for a good while and talk with his family and friends.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:52 pm

MHO is that Nick is a salesman….he is selling him self hard , in his own way, to become the new bach.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:55 pm

loveactually9 wrote:This guy wants to be Bachelor. Just look as his tweets and interviews since the finale.  For instance, Nancy O'Dell of Access Hollywood tweeted a picture of the two of them today with the caption "A fave of him! Who wants 2 see him as next Bachelor?!" And he made sure to thank her for it

That is who Nick is. He's thankful and classy. giggling

His parents raised him right.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Well I will watch if someone dont like him on the show watch something else, there is more shows on tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:57 pm

‏@Nightline 2h2 hours ago
Our @nickwattabc talks public heartbreak & moving on with #TheBachelorette runner-up #NickViall tonight on @nightline http://abcn.ws/1OOvQrF
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:58 pm

ElonM wrote:‏@Nightline  2h2 hours ago
Our @nickwattabc talks public heartbreak & moving on with #TheBachelorette runner-up #NickViall tonight on @nightline http://abcn.ws/1OOvQrF

Of course...
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:02 pm

eliza3 wrote:
reason wrote:Nick is doing interviews because I am sure the producers want him to do it.  I am sure if it was up to him he might have headed home already.  I cant read his mind but it is MHO.

But if he is not interested in anything except going back to his normal life…not campaigning to be the next bachelor…why would what the producers want matter to him.   The season is over.
I guess he would have to do certain things contracted via TB. 
The other things perhaps bring in $.  Two reasons I can think of off the top of my head.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:03 pm

They ALL do that. Chris Lambton said that he never saw anything more than friendship with Ali and wanted to leave, yet he asked her all those standard questions of when did you know and they even had a shouting match that was edited out. Chantal was already in love with another guy, yet made Brad say that his feelings for her were real. Jason said that he was partying the day of the rejected proposal and knew during the FS that Deanna was not right for him, but asked her why she could possibly let him get down on his knee or why she didn't look at him the way she looked at Graham. I'm sure it's part of the contract. Nick obviously looked over it, but he played along and didn't ask anything that hasn't been asked before. He was respectful and kind the whole time, which I cannot say for all involved.

Does Nick want to be the next Bachelor? Probably, but they ALL do. The only ones that say no are the ones that are already in love or fail at negotiating their contracts. It's very hard to turn down that type of paycheck, experience, and opportunity for love. I will say that I'm sure that producers probably made all sorts of offers if Nick talked about the sexting/FT-ing until 3 am. You could tell by the way that CH was egging him on that he thought Nick would do it. Obviously, Nick wasn't willing to sell out his integrity for the gig and that's all I care about.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:04 pm

Let's see Kaitlyn kept Nick until f2 and even let him pick a ring : tptb made her do it!
Nick was on ATFR for the majority of the time and was interviewed by media two days after the finale, he is the fame wh$$e.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam