SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:08 pm

eliza3 wrote:
ElonM wrote:‏@Nightline  2h2 hours ago
Our @nickwattabc talks public heartbreak & moving on with #TheBachelorette runner-up #NickViall tonight on @nightline http://abcn.ws/1OOvQrF

Of course...

How is it Nicks fault that more outlets want to interview Nick than the supposedly happy couple. It is not like he is asking them or has a booking agent to get him these interviews.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
eliza3 wrote:If Nick had moved on and wanted nothing to do with them, then why all the questions, dog faced looks during ATFR?   Why not just say I wish you the best, I am fine and move on.  He was given the floor by CH and he took it and more.   If he is as he said over her then why did he need his family there for support….to garner sympathy and try and convince TPTB that he should be the next bachelor?   I don't know but I don't think Nick is as Lilly white as he would like us to believe.   JMHO is that he is campaigning hard to be the next bachelor.

They ALL do that. Chris Lambton said that he never saw anything more than friendship with Ali and wanted to leave, yet he asked her all those standard questions of when did you know and they even had a shouting match that was edited out. Chantal was already in love with another guy, yet made Brad say that his feelings for her were real.  Jason said that he was partying the day of the rejected proposal and knew during the FS that Deanna was not right for him, but asked her why she could possibly let him get down on his knee or why she didn't look at him the way she looked at Graham. I'm sure it's part of the contract. Nick obviously looked over it, but he played along and didn't ask anything that hasn't been asked before. He was respectful and kind the whole time, which I cannot say for all involved.

Does Nick want to be the next Bachelor? Probably, but they ALL do. The only ones that say no are the ones that are already in love or fail at negotiating their contracts. It's very hard to turn down that type of paycheck, experience, and opportunity for love. I will say that I'm sure that producers probably made all sorts of offers if Nick talked about the sexting/FT-ing until 3 am. You could tell by the way that CH was egging him on that he thought Nick would do it. Obviously, Nick wasn't willing to sell out his integrity for the gig and that's all I care about.

Yes! Yes! Yes! CP, very well said. If Nick should "just go home already", why are we still talking about him? Why are we still feeding the fire by stirring up controversy? Why are feeding his "ego" by continuing to discuss him? IMO, we are still discussing him because he is noteworthy, unique and has depth that makes everyone want to talk about him.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:15 pm

eliza3 wrote:
reason wrote:Nick is doing interviews because I am sure the producers want him to do it.  I am sure if it was up to him he might have headed home already.  I cant read his mind but it is MHO.

But if he is not interested in anything except going back to his normal life…not campaigning to be the next bachelor…why would what the producers want matter to him.   The season is over.
IIRC, Nick did the Media rounds after Andi's ATFR also, and he didn't become the next Bachelor. So why think that's what he's doing this time???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:17 pm

I say Nick go for it, anyone from bachelor nation would take up that opportunity. Do it if offered and let the chips fall where they may

I mean cupcake was freaking f6  can't even remember and he was on gma, why not nick the f2

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 42 1f49b  nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 42 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:19 pm

OnePromise wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
eliza3 wrote:If Nick had moved on and wanted nothing to do with them, then why all the questions, dog faced looks during ATFR?   Why not just say I wish you the best, I am fine and move on.  He was given the floor by CH and he took it and more.   If he is as he said over her then why did he need his family there for support….to garner sympathy and try and convince TPTB that he should be the next bachelor?   I don't know but I don't think Nick is as Lilly white as he would like us to believe.   JMHO is that he is campaigning hard to be the next bachelor.

They ALL do that. Chris Lambton said that he never saw anything more than friendship with Ali and wanted to leave, yet he asked her all those standard questions of when did you know and they even had a shouting match that was edited out. Chantal was already in love with another guy, yet made Brad say that his feelings for her were real.  Jason said that he was partying the day of the rejected proposal and knew during the FS that Deanna was not right for him, but asked her why she could possibly let him get down on his knee or why she didn't look at him the way she looked at Graham. I'm sure it's part of the contract. Nick obviously looked over it, but he played along and didn't ask anything that hasn't been asked before. He was respectful and kind the whole time, which I cannot say for all involved.

Does Nick want to be the next Bachelor? Probably, but they ALL do. The only ones that say no are the ones that are already in love or fail at negotiating their contracts. It's very hard to turn down that type of paycheck, experience, and opportunity for love. I will say that I'm sure that producers probably made all sorts of offers if Nick talked about the sexting/FT-ing until 3 am. You could tell by the way that CH was egging him on that he thought Nick would do it. Obviously, Nick wasn't willing to sell out his integrity for the gig and that's all I care about.

Yes! Yes! Yes! CP, very well said.  If Nick should "just go home already", why are we still talking about him? Why are we still feeding the fire by stirring up controversy?  Why are feeding his "ego" by continuing to discuss him?  IMO, we are still discussing him because he is noteworthy, unique and has depth that makes everyone want to talk about him.  

I'm still talking about him because I dislike his TV persona that much!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:23 pm

Yep those who love him will talk about him as much as those who hate him. And they will hate but watch him still this TPTB know, more press more talk about him, it a TV show after all and they are looking at all their options.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 42 1f49b  nickviall - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 42 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:29 pm

If he becomes the next bachelor, this is why: he's polarizing. Those who love him or hate him keeps talking about him and thats what TPTB want- TALK. Look what happened with the 2 bachelorette ordeal.. it got people upset and talking.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:30 pm

But that's the thing ... my opinion is that the majority neither love nor hate him but are just so tired of him. I'd guess all but his most die hard fans and supporters just want the talking or hearing about him to end. I sure do. And most will have no interest in him after the end of the week. Moving on to the next talking point of BIP. I hope he moves on too.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:32 pm

mysthelma wrote:Yep those who love him will talk about him as much as those who hate him. And they will hate but watch him still this TPTB know, more press more talk about him, it a TV show after all and they are looking at all their options.

Exactly! There is something to be said about how the ratings this season rose as soon as Nick came on the show. People might claim they won't watch if Nick is TB, but they will and TPTB know that.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:34 pm

If Nick weren't on this season I wouldn't be talking or thinking about him. He kinda took over the whole season so there is really nothing else to talk about other than him. He is not some special snowflake.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Even those that dislike Nick will talk about him as long as he is around. It doesn't matter why they are talking about him. It is still talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:40 pm

I mean Nick was accused of chasing fame last year even when he went back to his normal life. So I say Nick if you reading this take every freaking opportunity that comes your way this time around, every freaking bachelor nation alum will, I see a lot of them hogging the spotlight and nobody is on their case. This show creates opportunities and anyone will be stupid not to tap into it

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam