SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by Momon001 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:50 pm

Can someone tell me if his vehicle will be returned to him?

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:54 pm

Aw their captions make me sad. Love you SeanCat we will always support you!! PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:55 pm

Momon001 wrote:Can someone tell me if his vehicle will be returned to him?

Yes he has his car back!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:56 pm

Momon, the Porsche is safe and sound. It never went anywhere. It's TV.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:57 pm

It is really a shame that ABC did this stupid thing. Send a lot of love to Sean and Catherine!!! This too shall come to pass and I am grateful for the love and support they are getting from everyone.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:00 am

Thank you Molly

I had THE best time filming [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with @seanloweksu! He is an incredible person who adores his beautiful wife more than anything in the world. I wouldn't have wanted to spend my week swapped with anyone else. Thank you @seanloweksu & @catherinegiudici for welcoming me into your home. You will be our life-long friends and I cannot wait for this world to be blessed with little Lowes by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:02 am

^It may not help some people's perception, but thanks for spitting the truth Molly.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:05 am

Thank you so much Molly! It's hard to believe anyone could take that as real.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:09 am

I am hoping tomorrow they are going to clear most of the stuff since Catherine will be on air with Molly on her radio station at 8:00am

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:13 am

^^ is that the time for sure?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:14 am

is that 8 am west coast time?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:16 am

^^^ has to be. BenderNation is on 6-10 in the west.

You can listen to the show on iheartradio.com. Search for 106.1 KIIS Seattle.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil