SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Blogging away today

@SeanLowe09: If your partner suffered burns from head to toe, how would you respond? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @TuriaPitt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:58 pm

Marms!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Has anyone read that book? I keep hearing that it's a must read & always see it as a "Best Seller" at Target. Guess it must be if Catherine & Marms have read it. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:56 pm

lipsis wrote:Blogging away today

@SeanLowe09: If your partner suffered burns from head to toe, how would you respond? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @TuriaPitt

I do so love this blog . What a great and inspiring blog from him Smiley he is such a good and loving man Smiley thanks for posting .

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:56 pm

@clmgiudici: Sean is off to see a movie. I'm at home studying. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:59 pm

^That's definitely a case of FOMO.

(Fear of Missing Out for those who were wondering)

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:04 pm

The better question I'm pondering is what is she studying for?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:07 pm

^Same here. Hopefully we will have an answer soon enough.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:17 am

Careful throwing around that baby word Cathetine.

Morning cardio with my big baby  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:02 am

Lol, is she trying to tell us something? I love all of her babies, big or small. Happy to see them back to their "normal" life again.

Have a great day everyone!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:54 am

That arm should be outlawed.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: My wife named 9 of 12 players on the original '92 Dream Team. That's hot in a weird kinda way.

And it must have been a good workout Smiley

@clmgiudici: I also had a sweatshirt in '92 that said "Basketball is life." Do anything more for ya? ;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil