SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:01 pm

I need an extra like button for the two posts above ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by Momon001 Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Those who are calling them out on sm should know they were supporting different charities before they ever knew they would be on the Bachelor; they are not pretentious. I see a lot of so called charitiy lovers popping up now on sm.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:54 pm

I wonder what the format will be, is it one episode with the Bach nation folks? Seems like quite a few are doing it.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:12 pm

^It's a week worth of shows.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:21 pm

The episodes are only a half hour too.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And they are at the airport and homeward bound

Lola's more of an inside kind of dog. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:54 pm

White Hot Summer Nights // @shop1975 Keep Up Mini Dress Use code CATHERINE10 for 10% off any look on shop1975.com by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:30 am

My kind of dress, love it! That style looks great on her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71501

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:55 am

Stunning dress and on Catherine super stunning. She'd look good in a potato sack but I'd much rather see her in this lovely summer simple pink cool looking cutie.. If I were 40 years younger I'd have one in my closet.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:37 pm

But I already told you this earlier in the week

Attention people who can read: My book that somehow made the NYT Best Sellers list is only $1.99 for Kindle now until Sept. 1. I'm not sure if valuing my book at $2 is a good thing or a bad thing but it's definitely a deal! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:01 pm

@clmgiudici: Stationery AND clothes? This is my kind of challenge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:49 pm

@clmgiudici: Trying acroyoga for the first time [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil