SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by deeliciouz Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:31 am

Thanks for keeping us in loop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. ;)

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by jaspats Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:31 am

Thank you for all the beautiful pictures. They looked great and happy.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:08 am

lipsis wrote:Aww Seanie..

Belk ‏@belk
"As long as my wife is happy & likes what I'm wearing, I"m happy!" - @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

I love this statement very much!!! They both do not care about people's opinions, they are not out to please anyone else but just each other!! Powerful statement Sean!!! This is what I really love and respect about Sean and Catherine.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Makeup Wipe or Rorschach Test? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @catherinegiudici

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Can't wait!
@clmgiudici: Look at me now, look at me now, look at me now. I'm gettin PAPER Debuting my new stationery line soon... Stay posted ;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:53 pm

lipsis wrote:

Can't wait!
@clmgiudici: Look at me now, look at me now, look at me now. I'm gettin PAPER Debuting my new stationery line soon... Stay posted ;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So excited for her!!! Me too cannot wait!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Dayum..and ouch!

Follow powerhousetraining.net through Sean Lowe's 90 day transformation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Warm up 8 min cardio & 4 sets of wide pull-ups 10 reps per set. Super set Wide lat pull 20/145 18/160 15/175 10/190 High pulley row 20/50 18/60 15/70 10/80 Super set Bent over row 10/100 10/100 10/100 10/100 Body weight inverted row 20 20 20 20 Super set Shrugs 10/100 10/100 10/100 10/100 Lying over head cable bicep curl 20/65 20/65 20/65 20/65 Super set 21's Olympic bar 4 sets 21 reps Wide grip curl Olympic bar 4 sets 20 reps Reverse grip curl Olympic bar 4 sets 20 reps Take no more then 30-45 seconds in between sets. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Same pic

@SeanLowe09: A lot of you have asked me about my bikini bod and the new workout routine I'm on. I'll detail more… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Me three! So happy for her.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:03 pm

FYI: the IG handle for the new line is @lowe_co. Twitter handle hasn't been established yet.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:05 pm

^ I saw her like a pic from that account the other day but wasn't sure if it was in relation to her or not. Awesome thanks, going to follow now. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Thanks for the beautiful photos. Looking forward to Catherine's stationery line. Love your avi Lipsis.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:21 pm

^^ why thank you. It's hard to go wrong with those two.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil