SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:17 pm

^^^ I agree. It makes a beautiful avi. Good work kid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:31 pm

I've decide they need to go on vacations like this at least once or twice a year simply because they look so freakin' relaxed and happy. Also because it appears like Sean has gotten a little bit of a tan, or maybe that's just the IG filter. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:33 pm

umngirl wrote:I've decide they need to go on vacations like this at least once or twice a year simply because they look so freakin' relaxed and happy. Also because it appears like Sean has gotten a little bit of a tan, or maybe that's just the IG filter. Lol

lipsis, may I use the "ultimate dinner" picture for my avi?
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:37 pm

I agree. It's great that they got away just the two of them. They've taken a few fun trips with friends or for weddings but they needed the time just the two of them. It's very cool that even fans left them alone for the most part. Fabulous trip all around.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:38 pm

joyjoy wrote:
umngirl wrote:I've decide they need to go on vacations like this at least once or twice a year simply because they look so freakin' relaxed and happy. Also because it appears like Sean has gotten a little bit of a tan, or maybe that's just the IG filter. Lol

Of course. Enjoy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:47 pm

lipsis wrote:
joyjoy wrote:

Of course. Enjoy.

:Thanktwo

joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Saying goodbye to one of the best places in the world. Also celebrating a small personal achievement- being on a beach for a full week without coming out like a lobster. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:06 pm

See ya later Hawaii. You were good to the Lowes and us fans.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:10 pm

^^^ Helps Sean to have a travel buddy to slather him with sunblock!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:28 pm

ALoweha Lowes

Aloha Maui. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:00 am

The Lowe are on their way home really early this morning!! I am glad they really enjoyed their vacation!!

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
We're like spurned girlfriends. Hawaii, we can't quit you. @SeanLowe09

Last edited by blessed66 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:05 am

@clmgiudici: My 6am wake up alarm went off just in time for my Dallas arrival. Ironic, considering I haven't even gone to sleep.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil