SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:01 pm

ETA:

Post when I made up the bio's.

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Auntie.

Rebecca and Lana were not in that link although we already had threads for them.

We have 22, they have 19.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:14 pm

Thinking Bec and Rebecca are the same girl since they have same haircut, both from NSW, etc?

Looks like all the names listed in contestants thread are part of the 19 (and if Bec is Rebecca) as there are 21 names listed?

Total girls listed on Bach Aussie is 19 so with Lana that would be 20 girls total?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Based on s/cap this is first RC, I see a white rose and a red rose?
Thinking Heather (in black sequin gown) may get a white rose (like Blake's season) and Sarah get's a red rose? So two roses pre-RC?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:46 pm

Nice catch! I see that too! Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:06 am

What's with the white and red rose? I don't remember that on Blake's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:21 am

On Blake's season they had a white rose which was given to the girl who made the strongest impression and the white rose meant she was safe for 2 RCs.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:14 pm

AAL - There is a screen cap that was posted by GuardianAngel or you in the screen caps spoiler no discussion thread that shows a photo of Sam holding the hands of a woman at what looks like the final rose ceremony.

Are you able to bring it over for discussion BECAUSE...... the white dress she is wearing looks exactly like the one that Emily wore at the first cocktail party.

The colour, the cowl neck, and gap at the side of the breasts - all the same. I went back and had another look at her wearing the dress at the cocktail party and it slightly creases around her hips as it does in the other photo of him holding her hands.

What do you think. Could she be F1/F2?

It would be great if the photo could be brought over so we can dissect and discuss!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Great eye, Katie! It is Emily and I believe it is from the first episode when he greeted her.
I do think she will go further but I don't see her as F1. She reminds me of Chrystal (not as fun though) and just a physical edit.
I don't think there is much in the preview that is from further on in the show... most looks to be early on in the 13 week filming schedule.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Oh Buggar ..... I thought it was screen cap from the proposal/rejection.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:53 am

Thinking these two s/caps are of Heather?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Thinking this may be Lana? Heather is a bit taller so would think in heels she would be taller than this girl. Also second pic is of Heather from the back and her hair is not as thick and longer/lighter maybe? Not sure.
The glass railing looks similar to the one with Sam and Snezana.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:35 pm

***edited***since AAL pointed out at the watch ... it's Lana

Last edited by happygolucky on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme