SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Wait, what's the evidence we have of Lana making it to F3? Because I think that woman walking onto the patio with Sam is Snez. Her legs look thinner and hair darker than Lana's.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As I said paintings all look the same to me. I'm not an art critic. Lol I think people are right though. I think the final three are L,S and Sarah

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:27 pm

Thanks Sundy, Im not sure it is the same?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Hi mindless the only thing I am going on is the leaked DM pics of Lana in the red swimsuit. Still holding out hope Heather is in the top 3...

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:30 pm

Thanks for the screen caps all.

Based on the pics Snez and Lana are the f2.

Sam totally friendzone Heather. What the hell happened to this relationship? This was the love story shown from the beginning and the outcome is just terrible. I blame the producers. no

I see no connection with Sarah.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:33 pm

ElonM wrote:Thanks for the screen caps all.

Based on the pics Snez and Lana are the f2.

Sam totally friendzone Heather. What the hell happened to this relationship? This was the love story shown from the beginning and the outcome is just terrible. I blame the producers.  no

I see no connection with Sarah.
IA. Crazy hey? And all that reassurance? For F4? Next bachelorette? Most likely.

I still feel that the reason there is no ATFR is because the love story shown from the beginning ended in heartbreak and the promo of Heather being the unlikely contender to win Sam's heart and be "the one" was actually a story about how she is not the one.

Maybe she will get her redeeming love story like Sam Frost is getting...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:20 am

What's the proof that we have that Sarah is in the top 3?

Could th dancing in the yellow room be prior to a formal family dinner during the HTD?

Just trying to keep some hope alive for Heather fans...

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:28 am

If you go back few pages you can see Sarah dressed casually-classic in long-sleeved white shirt and blue jacket when she's greeting Sam and then in white T-short at the dinner table sitting next to Sam ... so no, on HTD Sarah isn't dressed-up for that S/cap to be taken place. (epi.14)

In epi.13 Sarah is also dressed classic-elegant for her 1on1 with Sam but nothing fancy and the CP/RC happen in the mansion with her wearing a black dress.

Which means the scene of the yellow room & dressed-up Sam&Sarah is from another episode after 13 or 14. Since for Snezana and Lana was already established that they made it in F3 ... it leaves Heather out.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by FanofHeather Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:50 pm

Couldn't she change in episode 13?

FanofHeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanė Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:56 am

Just thinking , the producers have found the sleuthing forums , and guessing they through all kinds of images in the works. I am still hopeful for our H Bomb girl.

Sanė

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:28 am

I don't really get why at the start of the season they'd include screen caps from dates late in the piece if they knew people were sleuthing. No they don't give away the winner but they do help us eliminate people which narrows it down a lot.

I kinda wish I hadn't looked in a way. Ruins the fun of watching a bit.

Last edited by lozzatron on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:34 am

If you want to stay hopeful for Heather I won't try to change it ... although for me, the hope is gone completely.
There's not much more to say that i haven't already written (maybe in episode's thread) ... all the things add up to Heather being F4, it's not just the S/cap of Sarah's dress and room ... it's the edit that had a shift in 11th episode ... it's the shift in the relationship from 10th episode on ... and it's the change in Sarah's edit right during those episodes ... pushing Sarah more in forefront, giving the audience a reason why she's F3.

Maybe Heather could had been in F3 if she would be more physical with Sam, but since she didn't give in on their last SD and there was no pash, Sam chose Sarah for his F3 - JMO ... either way, now having more clues that Heather is F4, gives me a reason to believe she was never meant to be F1.

lozza ... I don't think they "know" that they are giving it away ... it's more like, they try to show different exciting things/places we're going to see (in the 1st preview for the whole season) ... and yes, they are aware of the sleuths, but "we" are the minority, most people just watch and take things for the face value and forget what they saw 1 episode ago, let alone at the beginning of the season. So when they add new promos for the episodes, they don't think we'll come up with the order of F4 ... neither can we say that with certainty ... but it does help us eliminate.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme