SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:25 pm

GD: Lana in floral dress with jean-jacket, Snezana in white shirt with blue stripes, Ebru in black v-shirt, Nina in floral deep-V romper and Rachel in white shirt ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Is that the dress she is wearing in the spoiled date?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:50 pm

No ... nothing from this date was spoiled ... so I begin to think ... DM spoiled the GD (with kids) was filmed on 15th of April ... and then the SD (music/dance) on 17th April ... so the girls got to be on the show before that for Lana having already this date. Then parasailing ... and later on boat ride/swimming (sometime near the end).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks! She must love a multi-color floral print!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:08 am

Ep 10 preview at the of this preview at 0:34 it looks like Sam is wearing the same top from a spoiled date with Lana. Does this date happen tonight? If so, that means lots of SDs for Lana and none Heather?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:24 am

Last time when Snezana was describing her "pash" with Sam (GD) ... we pointed out this PI setting

This time Heather is talking about "falling in love" ...and it's the same background

It's possible that both PIs were done in the "same week" anytime during the filming

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:38 am

HGL, the backgrounds for both Snez & Heather are slightly different IMO. They recycled the red curtain & purple lamp but other items were clearly re-arranged. So most likely IMO the ITMs were conducted post their single dates & maybe just before HTDs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:41 am

yeah, there are slight changes (and lighting) ... but the flowers might be the same (maybe not the same day) ... since I've noticed that many ITMs/PIs have similar flower arrangements, usually in the room with a wooden "desk" behind them, this room has some sort of shelves.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:40 am

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bringing this forward ... because I'd like to sleuth where they could film this ... Sundy asked in another thread about Blue Mountain "weekend" ....please, sleuth away ... But I'm asking:
- is there a lake in Blue Mountain? ... or do we see the sea in the SC? - what view would it be in BM?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:41 am

I think it`s Lana. Also Snezana has a darker skin collar.

I made also one of Sarah and Sam.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:45 am

IA. I think that s/cap is of Lana.

So we still have a s/cap of Snez in hottub (which is what Jess did and she was F4). It may be similar to F5 date in Blue mountains or later on.

Then we have Sarah's s/cap which may be F3 FD or F5 pre-HTD ep mini-date.

And then one s/cap with Heather meeting Sam or something. GD? SQT? Or maybe even HTD?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:46 am

I think the screencap with Heather looks like a HTD to me.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme