SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:11 am

^^^ I saw it differently and think Shawn is SO excited to finally be "out" with Kait. They have already snapped. I see adorableness ;)

#differentstrokes
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:I am still trying to figure out if Shawn had a nose job. Something looks totally different.

Me too. It does look slimmer. When they showed the clip of him talking to Kait's mom on GMA his nose looked huge compared to now. Can it be just makeup?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:20 am

So weird to see Jessie Palmer doing the Bachelor stuff

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:22 am

GMA is making it about Nick and not the couple LOL LOL

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:23 am

If he has a nose job, good for him. Sure makes him look prettier. I don't understand why he doesn't smile more. He has the whitest teeth and his face just lights up.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:23 am

I think it might just be make up because there were times afterwards where it looked big to me again.

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:24 am

mizzoufan wrote:Shawn doesn't look thrilled to be on GMA at all

It's funny so many people comment on how he has RBF, now they are assuming he's unhappy.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:24 am

So, I've finally watched last night's "drama". I'm glad they all seem to be in a happy place. Nick did really well and has won over a lot of people during this season. (Me included) I'm always glad when people who are made into villains  through editing, get a chance to "redeem that image", which I think Nick has.

One thing I noticed from the FRC was when Shawn was in the limo he said that Kaitlyn hadn't said ILY yet and he was waiting to hear that. That sounded strange. Why hadn't she said that to him before the proposal, when she seems to have said it to Ben and to Nick multiple times? (IMO it must be hard to live so much in the moment that you don't remember what you say or do)

Well, it doesn't matter now. I always support love and I wish the newly engaged couple the very best and hope that real life and the interviews they are facing won't put too much strain on their relationship. lovetogether

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:26 am

bleuberry wrote:I think it might just be make up because there were times afterwards where it looked big to me again.

They put way too much makeup on these people for the AFTR - looked totally unnatural.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:29 am

isittrue wrote:

It's funny so many people comment on how he has RBF, now they are assuming he's unhappy.  

You are reading way to much into my comment. I just figured he was out late and was sleepy.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:37 am

isittrue wrote:

What is RBF?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am

Rolly wrote:
isittrue wrote:

What is RBF?

Resting B face

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc