SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry July 28th 2015, 10:44 am

My only gripe about Nick last night is that he harped a little too much even after he got answers. It got annoying towards the end. They gave him plenty of time but he ate it up a little too much.

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst July 28th 2015, 11:01 am

Rolly wrote:I wish the couple well but I have no interest in following them or their story.

I hope K is not on DWTS. My impression of her has diminished this season and I certainly don't want to watch her on another show. Besides I really don't want to see a dancer competing for another season with non-dancers. It irks me when the show does this but they seem to do it every season.

I'm a longtime DWTS fan, and would love to see more Bachelor/Bachelorette leads and cast on the show. Having said that, I'm not in favor of Kaitlyn going on. DWTS tends to bring personality flaws to the surface, and I do not think being on the show would do her any PR favors. It does pay well, though, and Shawn could help her get in shape. If she went on, they would likely give her one of the better pros. I could see her paired with Mark Ballas.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove July 28th 2015, 11:09 am

Best part of last night (well there were a few and all Nick, imo) was that he NEVER got down on one knee bowed down to Kaitlyn.

Only guys that did were Ian and Shawn. Props to Nick. He knows his worth and him telling Kailtyn that, no, she doesn't love him otherwise it would be a different situation was like watching the rose colored glasses come off of Nick's face, IMO.... It was like there was Nick, the man, not the boyish, insecure, crushing/in love guy but the man who knows his own worth. :Nod:

IMHO, Nick had his rose colored glasses on just like most of America when they were losing their minds about wanting Kaitlyn to be the Bachelorette. I thank God that in that moment at FRC, Nick was saying what his heart and brain only later caught up to and realized, that Kaitlyn is just an "in the moment" kinda girl and Nick is a man who lives for more than just in a moment, who thinks love is greater than a moment. JMHO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2015, 11:11 am

bleuberry wrote:My only gripe about Nick last night is that he harped a little too much even after he got answers. It got annoying towards the end. They gave him plenty of time but he ate it up a little too much.

I wish he spent more of that time saying that he is happy for them.

I don't necessarily agree that Nick was flawless in ATFR. Certainly places where he didn't have to talk so much, and I think he should have smarted up about producer manipulation when it came to his rejection. 

He did keep it civil though, articulated things well and didn't go for CH's bait which was fantastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly July 28th 2015, 11:11 am

K doesn't really have a good answer as to why she didn't let him go earlier. And for her to say there really isn't a good way/time to end it is so lame. They talked about if he isn't the one as soon as she knows to let him go ASAP and she didn't do that. If she "loved" and cared about him letting him pick out a ring and take that limo ride was just cruel.

I didn't like Shawn before and IMO nothing changed with him. He had a great opportunity to show some grace and soften his image and for me he didn't do that. He "won" the girl after all so at least be kind. The sarcasm and jealousy (still) to me still shows an arrogant immature guy. Good luck with that.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2015, 11:13 am

bowdown bowdown To you my dear my thoughts exactly

AllAboutLove wrote:Best part of last night (well there were a few and all Nick, imo) was that he NEVER  got down on one knee bowed down to Kaitlyn.

Only guys that did were Ian and Shawn. Props to Nick. He knows his worth and him telling Kailtyn that, no, she doesn't love him otherwise it would be a different situation was like watching the rose colored glasses come off of Nick's face, IMO.... It was like there was Nick, the man, not the boyish, insecure, crushing/in love guy but the man who knows his own worth. :Nod:

IMHO, Nick had his rose colored glasses on just like most of America when they were losing their minds about wanting Kaitlyn to be the Bachelorette. I thank God that in that moment at FRC, Nick was saying what his heart and brain only later caught up to and realized, that Kaitlyn is just an "in the moment" kinda girl and Nick is a man who lives for more than just in a moment, who thinks love is greater than a moment. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2015, 11:15 am

I think K is more immature than Shawn.

Good luck to Shawn I say

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl July 28th 2015, 11:15 am

Tossing the rings was ridiculous and very much something a child would do when they didn't get their way. I was just waiting for him to take off his mic and toss that too. Or if he was gonna toss them, go full out and toss them out the window. It would have been fitting for him.

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 87b72b10 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 86669110 Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly July 28th 2015, 11:18 am

happydays wrote:I think K is more immature than Shawn.

Good luck to Shawn I say

Match made in heaven.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2015, 11:18 am

umngirl wrote:Tossing the rings was ridiculous and very much something a child would do when they didn't get their way. I was just waiting for him to take off his mic and toss that too. Or if he was gonna toss them, go full out and toss them out the window. It would have been fitting for him.

I think my interpretation of this is much different to everyone else's. But I saw the ring toss as more of anger towards the show and being second again. He immediately followed that by saying it was a setup and it was a joke.

I was thinking at the moment 'this guy has finally realised and is never coming back again' (at least to win over the girl)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna July 28th 2015, 11:19 am

I wish he has tossed the pic frame out the closed limo window. Tptb always miss the mark. Like make it really freaking dramatic already laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue July 28th 2015, 11:20 am

Going into this season, I dreaded the backlash there would be if Nick was F2. I really wish she had let him go earlier.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc