SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Yes, it seems like K found herself a drinking buddy, and friend with benefits, moreso than a fiancé.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Now I love a good post finale love fest as much as the next girl, but I'm almost sick of K/S - and I'm a fan! laugh out loud Feels like there's not much to see, I've already seen them making out enough, I know they have chemistry. I just wanna see something new from them. I wanna hear about future plans, not just that they're visiting their hometowns and are gonna decide later. You'd think that after months in hiding, they'd have some more concrete ideas or plans in place. I guess I'm bored already and it hasn't even been a week. giggling

You have that buyers remorse of buying a pretty package and you open it and realize it is empty inside. Such a huge disappointment.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:Now I love a good post finale love fest as much as the next girl, but I'm almost sick of K/S - and I'm a fan! laugh out loud Feels like there's not much to see, I've already seen them making out enough, I know they have chemistry. I just wanna see something new from them. I wanna hear about future plans, not just that they're visiting their hometowns and are gonna decide later. You'd think that after months in hiding, they'd have some more concrete ideas or plans in place. I guess I'm bored already and it hasn't even been a week. giggling

It's only been a few days of being public. I will give them a month or so away from the media blitz to see if they are serious or not. TWT

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:29 pm

isittrue wrote:

It's only been a few days of being public.  I will give them a month or so away from the media blitz to see if they are serious or not.  TWT

I'm hoping that's it. Right now the drunken/half asleep snapchats and periscopes are overwhelming. Hoping they 'go away' for a little bit and focus on each other when they go back to Nashville/Vancouver. Save some moments for just the two of you K&S!

I'm a little worried that this is just a hot and heavy fling and that they're going to get sick of each other too. When Des/Chris and the other lasting couples did their post show media blitz, I just got a much more serious vibe and like they had actually talked a lot about what their future would look like. I don't expect K&S to have wedding plans or be all serious, I just want something concrete, not just more fun and traveling.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:32 pm

Rolly wrote:
ironcat wrote:I agree that the postmortem on this resembles Andi/Josh, but it also makes me wonder if Nick has played any part in it happening twice with him, since in most cases, the F1 and F2 seem to resolve whatever rivalry and differences they may have had by the time the finale airs.  Is there something about Nick that makes the "winner" dislike him so much, and the lead lose her sensitivity chip towards him?  If it weren't for the fact that he's the one being dumped, I would suspect he was a "bad breaker-upper" (tm Seinfeld). giggling

JMO but I think A ans K went with guys they were used to and safe.....Their "types". The Jock and The Meathead. They both, as much as they hate to admit it, did love Nick and were attracted and drawn to him beyond the physical attraction. The guys they picked were the easy choices, not a man that would challenge them, push them to be better.

I find both A and K pretty shallow. Nick is not. JMOAA

I agree with both of you. Also, A and K (and their F1s) just aren't on the same level intellectually as Nick.

Both of those couples had to turn their attention outward to have a common enemy (Nick in both cases) because they didn't have enough going on between them to sustain a relationship. The enemy allows them to feel connected to one another, form a team, so to speak. When that fades, the relationship will inevitably go kerplunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The thing they have in common? The first thing that comes to mind is sex before the F1 and every one knows it.

To me, this is the main reason of the hostility. Nick had sex with both women before their F1s did and all the viewers and their families found out about it. That's pretty embarrassing IMO.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:
isittrue wrote:

It's only been a few days of being public.  I will give them a month or so away from the media blitz to see if they are serious or not.  TWT

I'm hoping that's it. Right now the drunken/half asleep snapchats and periscopes are overwhelming. Hoping they 'go away' for a little bit and focus on each other when they go back to Nashville/Vancouver. Save some moments for just the two of you K&S!

I'm a little worried that this is just a hot and heavy fling and that they're going to get sick of each other too. When Des/Chris and the other lasting couples did their post show media blitz, I just got a much more serious vibe and like they had actually talked a lot about what their future would look like. I don't expect K&S to have wedding plans or be all serious, I just want something concrete, not just more fun and traveling.

Yeah, I am in your kayak too. The passion is fun to watch but I really don't want it to be a hot and heavy summer fling since I do think they have potential to be more. I would like hear more concrete plans as well. I just think they are both pretty inexperienced in relationships (she had 2 and he had 1 serious relationship) and therefore not as mature as those in the past. They are supposedly gong to see Shawn's family on Friday so hopefully time around their families will calm things down.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:48 pm

I wish I had been a fly on the wall during filming to hear all of the innuendos and lies about Nick that TPTB fed Shawn. Then a fly on the wall to have heard all of the crap that Shawn said to K about Nick.

I feel that S is just a big meathead who wanted to 'win' the girl so badly that he hated anyone who was a real threat. His tweet about K: "I'm coming for you" basically said it all. He was fixated on 'winning' her. "Me Tarzan. You Jane"

Last edited by MiaHawk on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:49 pm

Beagle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The thing they have in common? The first thing that comes to mind is sex before the F1 and every one knows it.

To me, this is the main reason of the hostility. Nick had sex with both women before their F1s did and all the viewers and their families found out about it. That's pretty embarrassing IMO.

Yup. Kaitlyn actually told her family about the sex with Nick. The bottom line is Josh could not get over Andi sleeping with Nick, and I am sure Shawn is equally peeved about it. However, instead of realizing it was a mutual decision by them to have sex, it's easier to put all the blame on Nick, other than to say that their fiance chose to sleep with him, and in Kaitlyn's case multiple times.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:52 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Yup.  Kaitlyn actually told her family about the sex with Nick.  The bottom line is Josh could not get over Andi sleeping with Nick, and I am sure Shawn is equally peeved about it.  However, instead of realizing it was a mutual decision by them to have sex, it's easier to put all the blame on Nick, other than to say that their fiance chose to sleep with him, and in Kaitlyn's case multiple times.

I predict: Tick tick, tick.......BOOM!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:
isittrue wrote:

I'm with you Bleu. I don't even need something concrete....I just need something more than the party crowd vibe. That to me doesn't speak of a mature and lasting relationship. Having said that....that's probably because that's not what I would want in a relationship. I know plenty that do and many of them have gone on to have 40+ year marriages....so to each their own. If this is how the relationship continues I will wish them well and stop watching/following because that's just not my thing.

I don't know how anyone that is a fan of Nick can possibly think that Kaitlyn would have been wise to choose him. And Nick himself should see the writing on the wall. That's not because I think Nick is better than K & S....I just think they are POLAR opposites and no way was Nick going to be happy with K or vice versa.

As for the "high road" comment...SO disappointed. Those who take the high road don't make comments about taking the "high road". IMO.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:59 pm

I think their working situation is so different from the other couples. Where to settle I think will depend on if they are serious about marriage. Being married will help with a working permit and which country grants it sooner will be the deciding factor. So really a lot of these decisions could not be made until they test the waters in real life. Jillian just moved in with Ed and she regretted that almost immediately so maybe she coached K this time around.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc