SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:Now I love a good post finale love fest as much as the next girl, but I'm almost sick of K/S - and I'm a fan! laugh out loud Feels like there's not much to see, I've already seen them making out enough, I know they have chemistry. I just wanna see something new from them. I wanna hear about future plans, not just that they're visiting their hometowns and are gonna decide later. You'd think that after months in hiding, they'd have some more concrete ideas or plans in place. I guess I'm bored already and it hasn't even been a week. giggling

Makes ya miss the days of Ashley and JP, and Des and Chris :yes:

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:19 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Beagle wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The thing they have in common? The first thing that comes to mind is sex before the F1 and every one knows it.

To me, this is the main reason of the hostility. Nick had sex with both women before their F1s did and all the viewers and their families found out about it. That's pretty embarrassing IMO.

Yup.  Kaitlyn actually told her family about the sex with Nick.  The bottom line is Josh could not get over Andi sleeping with Nick, and I am sure Shawn is equally peeved about it.  However, instead of realizing it was a mutual decision by them to have sex, it's easier to put all the blame on Nick, other than to say that their fiance chose to sleep with him, and in Kaitlyn's case multiple times.

So true to all of this. You also have both Andi and Kailtyn in their PI's etc, saying how passionate, and intense their relationship was with Nick. Insecurities are a breeding ground for hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:24 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I think their working situation is so different from the other couples.  Where to settle I think will depend on if they are serious about marriage.  Being married will help with a working permit and which country grants it sooner will be the deciding factor.   So really a lot of these decisions could not be made until they test the waters in real life.  Jillian just moved in with Ed and she regretted that almost immediately so maybe she coached K this time around.

JMO, Jiilian regretted moving in with Ed because they were not the right fit and not meant to be. I think if you are ready to marry, you should be ready to live with one another, especially when chastity is not an issue. Either you work or you don't. In J&A and Ed and Jilly's case it helped show the cracks quickly. For Des and Chris and Ash and JP it confirmed they were right for each other.

Kaitlyn doesn't seem able to plan past her next meal, if any kind of focus is going to happen IMO it is going to have to be Shawn to direct them in a Kaitlyn friendly manner. Personally, I still think Shawn should get tired of all her lies and dump her. He seems like he is thrilled to have the prize right now and is blaming Nick for the things that bothered him. But just like Josh, I think eventually Shawn will realize that even if Nick is awful Kaitlyn was a willing partner and therefore just as bad as Nick. JMO. If that is the case then maybe it is better for them to be nomads until Shawn makes his revelation.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:27 pm

It seems K made sure that S only watched "their parts" of the show. According to S, he didn't watch the parts with others. The meathead should probably smarten up and watch some of these other parts. He might really get his eyes opened watching all K.'s "come with me" looks and statements to Nick and hearing her "I love you's" to Nick as well. I believe his eyes, ears, and mind are closed to reality--good luck S--you're going to need it--along with a J.O.B.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:34 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I think their working situation is so different from the other couples. Where to settle I think will depend on if they are serious about marriage. Being married will help with a working permit and which country grants it sooner will be the deciding factor. So really a lot of these decisions could not be made until they test the waters in real life. Jillian just moved in with Ed and she regretted that almost immediately so maybe she coached K this time around.

It would probably be smart to think about securing gainful employment before they think about marriage and having kids. Just a thought...JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:37 pm

leselihau wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
isittrue wrote:

It's only been a few days of being public.  I will give them a month or so away from the media blitz to see if they are serious or not.  TWT

I'm hoping that's it. Right now the drunken/half asleep snapchats and periscopes are overwhelming. Hoping they 'go away' for a little bit and focus on each other when they go back to Nashville/Vancouver. Save some moments for just the two of you K&S!

I'm a little worried that this is just a hot and heavy fling and that they're going to get sick of each other too. When Des/Chris and the other lasting couples did their post show media blitz, I just got a much more serious vibe and like they had actually talked a lot about what their future would look like. I don't expect K&S to have wedding plans or be all serious, I just want something concrete, not just more fun and traveling.

I'm with you Bleu.  I don't even need something concrete....I just need something more than the party crowd vibe.  That to me doesn't speak of a mature and lasting relationship.  Having said that....that's probably because that's not what I would want in a relationship.  I know plenty that do and many of them have gone on to have 40+ year marriages....so to each their own.  If this is how the relationship continues I will wish them well and stop watching/following because that's just not my thing.

I don't know how anyone that is a fan of Nick can possibly think that Kaitlyn would have been wise to choose him.  And Nick himself should see the writing on the wall.  That's not because I think Nick is better than K & S....I just think they are POLAR opposites and no way was Nick going to be happy with K or vice versa.  

As for the "high road" comment...SO disappointed.  Those who take the high road don't make comments about taking the "high road".  IMO.

Excellent post! I also think as fans, we tend to want to rush things - as far as marriage plans for couples that have only known each other for a few months. In real life, we'd probably advise anyone into rushing things. I guess we will know soon enough if what S and K have is lasting or is a summer fling. I think they need to spend time away from SM and with their families to get a better idea of they fit or not. They should have a better idea once things start settling down IMO

And agree completely about the high road comment - people who comment on taking the high ride, really are not indeed!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:43 pm

beader wrote:It seems K made sure that S only watched "their parts" of the show.  According to S, he didn't watch the parts with others.  The meathead should probably smarten up and watch some of these other parts.  He might really get his eyes opened watching all K.'s "come with me" looks and statements to Nick and hearing her "I love you's" to Nick as well.  I believe his eyes, ears, and mind are closed to reality--good luck S--you're going to need it--along with a J.O.B.

He would have gotten more confirmation that his gut was right. Her her actions didn't match up with what she was saying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:47 pm

beader wrote:It seems K made sure that S only watched "their parts" of the show.  According to S, he didn't watch the parts with others.  The meathead should probably smarten up and watch some of these other parts.  He might really get his eyes opened watching all K.'s "come with me" looks and statements to Nick and hearing her "I love you's" to Nick as well.  I believe his eyes, ears, and mind are closed to reality--good luck S--you're going to need it--along with a J.O.B.

Chris S. did not watch any of the Des/Brooks ILY Brooks nonsense either and nobody criticized him for it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:51 pm

isittrue wrote:

Chris S. did not watch any of the Des/Brooks ILY Brooks nonsense either and nobody criticized him for it.  

Actually he was criticized too laugh out loud. He was accused of lying, and people thought he was duped and that if he had really watched, he wouldn't have stuck around for Des. I've noticed fans of the f2 generally don't like to hear (or don't believe) that the f1 only watched their parts. hmmm

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Actually he was criticized too laugh out loud. He was accused of lying, and people thought he was duped and that if he had really watched, he wouldn't have stuck around for Des. I've noticed fans of the f2 generally don't like to hear (or don't believe) that the f1 only watched their parts. hmmm

I am sure S decided it was better not to watch without K beating on him not to. He actually said SM made sure he knew what was going on and he is laughing about it all, so all in all, he seem unbothered about whatever happened in the past and is focusing on their present. The have been able to laugh at what she got up to on the show which is commendable. different folks different strokes. worled for Chris and may yet work for Shawn too.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:
isittrue wrote:

One key difference, Des never tried to minimize or pretend that anything that happened with Brooks did not. She said it all helped her to see that Chris was what she needed. I think that is why with Kaitlyn it feels sneaky. If she was being honest about things, than sure. But she is not. I don't mean this in defense of Nick, because, to be honest, he is enjoying the attention and fame this time. So maybe my opinion of him will have to readjust. But I don't believe that Kaitlyn has been honest with Shawn about her pre-TV relationship with Nick or what happened on the show. The fact that both Kaitlyn and Nick still need to blame Nick tells me this. Nick is not perfect, but everything Kaitlyn did with him was mutual and she is now pretending it was nothing. Neither Des or Chris ever pretended her relationship with Brooks was nothing and they certainly never made it seem like it was all in Brooks's head either. So vastly different to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:Now I love a good post finale love fest as much as the next girl, but I'm almost sick of K/S - and I'm a fan! laugh out loud Feels like there's not much to see, I've already seen them making out enough, I know they have chemistry. I just wanna see something new from them. I wanna hear about future plans, not just that they're visiting their hometowns and are gonna decide later. You'd think that after months in hiding, they'd have some more concrete ideas or plans in place. I guess I'm bored already and it hasn't even been a week. giggling

This is the result of what you get when you only live in the moment.   literally In    The    Moment. Reminds me of when I was 17 and the only thing I had to worry about was summer vacay being over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc