SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Mon May 02, 2016 5:20 pm

^^^ it's fine right there. Thanks Lovebites. There's two videos at the link that are a little different than the article so be sure to check that out too.

So baby gave them a little scare. First of many, I'm guessing.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by leselihau Mon May 02, 2016 7:28 pm

There is nothing worse than the "sound" of a silent sonogram. It's the most terrifying, horrific, deafening noise I've ever heard. I'm glad there's had a different result, but goodness....what a scare.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon May 02, 2016 7:46 pm

^^^

Agreed. Not fun at all. So glad for them.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon May 02, 2016 7:54 pm

I remember being scared for 9 months in the old "cave" days 53 years ago. No sonogram pictures, no sex of the baby, no reassuring tests. Oh what a joy to see a healthy baby after all the mystery.
So glad that little scare turned out to be just that, a scare. Makes you realize how serious every moment of anticipation is and what a ride you're on.
Can't wait along with Sean and Catherine for peanuts appearance.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 04, 2016 11:24 am

The Style Code Live nugget. Go to about 10:00 in to start

and an extra little bit that wasnt shown.

https://twitter.com/StyleCodeLive/status/727864137817198592

Last edited by lipsis on Wed May 04, 2016 11:57 am; edited 3 times in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 04, 2016 11:40 am

They are beautiful and adorable Hugesmile Thanks for posting Smiley

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 12:03 pm

Twitter
‏@IamSecond
@SeanLowe09 shared his honest, open, and real story with us. Have you watched his film?

http://www.iamsecond.com/seconds/sean-lowe/ …

I Am Second on Twitter by @iamsecond

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 13, 2016 11:06 am

Cat's Fit Pregnancy cover: Lol Sean bought the pregnancy test! Be sure to watch the video at the link

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 FPB0616COVER

The Bachelor's Ali Fedotowsky and Catherine Giudici Share Their Radically Different Approaches to Pregnancy
Good friends Ali Fedotowsky and Catherine Giudici, former contestants on The Bachelor, are due a week apart. But that’s where the similarities end!

Ali Fedotowsky and Catherine Giudici first met at a press event for ABC’s The Bachelor and hit it off immediately. “I felt a connection to Ali,” Giudici says. Though they now live some 1,400 miles apart—Fedotowsky in Los Angeles and Giudici in Dallas—they text each other all the time. Lately the threads have centered around their ever-growing bellies. Giudici and her husband, Sean Lowe, who proposed to her on the Season 17 finale, are expecting their first baby on July 5; Fedotowsky (who also starred in The Bachelorette) and her radio-host fiancé, Kevin Manno, are expecting on July 13. Yet for all that these friends have in common, their feelings about pregnancy and parenthood could not be more different. Listen in!

How are you feeling?

ALI FEDOTOWSKY I’ve been tired, and I was so nauseated during my first trimester that I lost 8 pounds. I only ate rice, toast, bagels with cream cheese, and clementines.

CATHERINE GIUDICI I’ve been really blessed to have no symptoms. I forget all the time that I’m pregnant, except for the fact that there’s a belly in my way.

Were you trying to get pregnant?

AF Yes! And I thought it’d happen right away, since I’d spent my whole life trying not to get pregnant. After two months of trying, I had a chemical pregnancy [a very early miscarriage], which was a huge disappointment. Afterward, I just wanted a baby so badly—nothing about that time was romantic. When I finally got a positive result, I jumped around the house, listening to Justin Bieber’s “Baby.”

CG We weren’t really trying. One day I felt a little sick, so I asked Sean to pick up a pregnancy test. Whenever I feel weird, I take one—and they’re always negative. After I peed on the stick, I climbed into bed without even checking it. Sean asked if he could. When he walked out of the bathroom, he said, “Baby, it’s negative,” and I was like, “Yeah, I thought so.” Then he said, “And by negative, I mean positive.” I had to look at the test myself, because I’d never seen a positive before. Then we both looked at each other and had no idea what to do or say. Finally, I said, “Want to watch TV?” We sat in bed in silence for the rest of the night, watching Family Guy. Inside, I was thinking, Oh, crap, we’ve got to be adults now.

Ali Fedotowsky Wearing Green Army JacketCHEYENNE ELLIS
How do you feel about your body?

AF While it’s crazy to get on the scale and see your number so high, I’m all about my growing belly. I feel sexier now than ever before, partly because Kevin writes me notes every single week about how beautiful I am.

CG As much as I know I deserve some grace, I feel like my boobs are out of control. I didn’t buy maternity clothes until 24 weeks along because I was trying to fit into my usual stuff, which wasn’t working.

How’s the sex?

AF I don’t want to have sex at all. Mentally, I can’t get past the fact that something so adult is happening in the presence of my little baby. Kevin feels the same way. I mean, we’ll be intimate once in a while, but it’s not the same. All I think about is the baby. And when I was sick during the first trimester, I was like, “Get the hell away from me. If you come near me with that thing, I will strangle you!”

CG I’ve always wanted sex with my husband, and that’s not changed one bit. I’m grateful Sean isn’t scared to do it with me, and he tries to be gentle. We’re obviously not doing crazy stuff, but you can still do the same stuff you were doing before.

Do you feel ready to be a mom?

AF I’m ready to have a baby, but I’m also aware that I have no idea what that entails. I know I’m going to cry: tears of joy and of frustration from sleeplessness. Whenever I have a holy-crap moment, Kevin calms me down. He says, “We’re so ready. I want the baby here today.”

CG There’s not one ounce of me that’s ready. We haven’t done a single thing to prepare for the fact that we’re bringing a new human into our house and lives. Instead, we’re relishing our time together and doing whatever we want while we still can, like taking naps and bingeing on Netflix.

Boy or girl?

AF Girl! Kevin and I are both high-anxiety planners, so we had to know. I had a blood test at 10 weeks, and I called the office every day afterward to see if the results came in. They were so annoyed with me. Once we got the envelope from the doctor, we drove it home and videotaped ourselves opening it.

CG We’re not finding out, because we just want a healthy baby. It doesn’t matter what it is, but we’re both convinced it’s a boy.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 102736176

Catherine Giudici Wearing Blue DressCHEYENNE ELLIS
Are you taking baby classes?

AF We signed up for classes, including breastfeeding and infant care. But we’re not taking a childbirth class, because I don’t want to know about it. I don’t want to see videos. Labor never happens the way you think it will anyway.

CG No, I haven’t signed up for anything, but I might take a Lamaze childbirth class.

Drugs during labor?

AF I’m scared of pushing a baby through my vagina, so yes, I want the epidural as soon as possible.

CG My plan is no drugs. But I’m not against it. If I need something, I’ll have a safe word to tell Sean.

Will you document the birth?

AF I’m having a birth photographer in the labor and delivery room.

CG We plan to just take pictures with Sean’s phone.

Do you want a big family?

AF You never know how you’ll feel or how you’ll be as a parent. After this baby, maybe I’ll be like, “I can’t wait to have another,” or maybe I’ll love this baby so much that I’ll only want to have this one.

CG Well, if it goes this easily, I could have five! My plan was always to have three and adopt two.

What was it like being photographed together?

AF Super fun. Our due dates are so close, our pregnant tummies look exactly the same.

CG No. Ali’s carrying so much cuter than me. She’s taller than me.

AF Catherine, you’re nuts. You’re the cutest pregnant person ever.

Source: Fit Pregnancy

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri May 13, 2016 11:21 am

I love the article so much ! Love the story when they found out they are expecting Smiley . They both look great on the cover. Thanks for posting.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri May 13, 2016 11:43 am

Thanks for posting ! Great article, and video !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 13, 2016 11:57 am

She's just the cutest.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri May 13, 2016 1:10 pm

That is sooooo cute. The Mamas to be are gorgeous and funny. Of course nothing is cuter than a Catherine carrying a peanut!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake