SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Linds911 wrote:
reason wrote:Kaitlyn and Shawn is in Vancouver.  There is an article on mailonline.

Yep was posted on their fan thread. They also SnapChatted from the plane. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3185264/Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-s-fiance-Shawn-Booth-lays-cheeky-hand-derriere-wait-missing-luggage-airport-Vancouver.html

I wish I had that much free time on my hands. Those two are on a never ending vacation.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Me too, on the free time!  

I hope they both have invested well and/or saved a lot from when they were working or they're gonna burn through her whole 'Ette pay check in no time.  hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:37 pm

On a good note, they should be able to see very quickly if they can't stand each other or are in it for the long haul laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:40 pm

They went to Nashville to see his family & had an engagement party, now visiting her family in Vancouver. So I guess it's like a vacation. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:02 pm

In the past, most couples have returned to the real world and work.  But most of those actually had a job or plans to relocate immediately and were lining up job opportunities.

Now these two may have plans, but we don't know anything because all they told planning wise was they wanted to grab coffee and grocery shop.  I guess if you don't have to worry about work and money, it would be nice to travel and visit all family before settling down to real life.  But they've had 3 months to plan and all we get is coffee, grocery shopping and lots of travel?

At some point someone will have to return to work unless their families plan to support them or they've saved and invested well.  Maybe they have, who knows... So, for me that is when I'll get a better idea of how they'll work long term.  Not based off watching 1 of the hundreds of snapchats or periscopes they've done.  At this point, they're still basically playing house and with the idea of being a real life couple, IMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Linds911 wrote:
reason wrote:Kaitlyn and Shawn is in Vancouver.  There is an article on mailonline.

Yep was posted on their fan thread. They also SnapChatted from the plane. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3185264/Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-s-fiance-Shawn-Booth-lays-cheeky-hand-derriere-wait-missing-luggage-airport-Vancouver.html
The veins on the back of Shawn's calves affraid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

The veins on the back of Shawn's calves affraid

And his arms. Nothing like vein sleuthing to speculate a body. laugh out loud yes AAL

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:45 am

They look like "very-close" veins to me. I don't find it all that attractive. Just me, I guess...

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:43 am

From Shawn sc video . They were in a wedding reception last night . Since some of you talking about if K will ever going to ask being part of dwts . Most of you said here she will do it in a heartbeat . After all she can dance . On Shawn sc vid last night he took a vid of K dancing and caption this video like this . So he wants K to be on dwts if ever is going to offer to her to be part of it . Since he was making a S/O to dwts laugh out loud . In fairness she can dance . Not a surprised she was a former DI. 

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 2mrz7g0

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 9zt107The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 XgicucThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 30szzauThe Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:47 am

I personally dont want her on DWTS she can dance professionally so she cant be a contestant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:51 am

reason wrote:I personally dont want her on DWTS she can dance professionally so she cant be a contestant

Wasn't her job a dance instructor? Seems unfair for her to be a contestant on DWTS to me. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:53 am

Yeah, I knew she would do DWTS in a heartbeat. I don't really care about her being a "professional" dancer, because so many of the winners in the past years have had a lot of professional dancing training and experience. It hasn't been a fair competition for years.

And, is she wearing leggings and a tank top at a wedding?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525