SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lurker11 Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Remember how they were all about having some of the other BIP season 1 people in their wedding? It just seems weird that they'd only have that small ceremony with season 2 randoms in bikini's be their real wedding...
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wait what? Do we think they're faking it?

That's not a well-researched article at all.  TMZ is losing its touch. Lol A little google search on destination wedding ceremonies, etc would have saved them time and that without even knowing MLs situation specifically.

MLs threads have couple of stuff on that going back a year. Safe to say they had to work around Marcus's training deployment and ABC not making up their mind(legally they had their 1 year contract with them).
They were/are not faking anything. (The vow and ring exchange, etc). The Cali "wedding" that has been in the worksthis past year is still going to happen, just not as a wed ding, but instead as a reception/celebration. Think Zak+E.

Last edited by chloep on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:58 pm

chloep wrote:

That's grossly inaccurate and not a well-researched article at all.  TMZ is losing its touch. Lol A little google search on destination wedding ceremonies, etc would have saved them a lot of time and that without even knowing MLs situation specifically.
What's going on..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:59 pm

My thoughts on this week's shows --

I enjoyed seeing Ashley S. happy and having a good time on her date (well okay, both dates.) I like that she got a more normal edit. I liked seeing Jared exploring his options with Clare. I *loved* Tenley and am glad that she stayed. I either don't get JJ's sense of humor, or he's a jerk. Or both? Ashley I.'s crying and dramatics are starting to wear on me. Plus, she really lost me when she called Tenley "old." I have to hand it to her though, she looked spectacular with her hair down and with the red lips. Very Anne Hathaway!

As for After Paradise, it held my attention reasonably for now. I liked the tour of the set that Jared gave. I liked most of the polls, but *disliked* the open meanness to both Jillian and Mikey. I found it interesting that the women do their own makeup for the show. I was intrigued by the speculation about the next Bachelor. It seems to be that Ben H., Ben Z. and Nick got the most attention. I figure that it will be Ben H., because he's the safe bet (tall, good-looking, by all accounts a nice guy, presents reasonably well, and he has the support of the fans.) But Beagle, I would be jumping up and down with glee right beside you if they chose Nick. I don't think they will, which is why I was puzzled by all of the attention that he got last night. Are the producers just messing with our heads? Ashley I. redeemed herself to some degree by sticking up for him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:37 pm

I think that JJ is probably kind of a jerk, but someone who is really loyal to his friends. The whole cast loves him and goes out of their way to defend him, so I'm sure there's a reason for that. I didn't think that Tenley/JJ were actually going to get romantic in the show! I know they are just friends now but I can actually see them together.

And, agreed on Ashley looking beautiful! She really is a stunning girl, which makes it even sadder than she has such low self-esteem.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:07 pm

eversotrue wrote:
chloep wrote:

That's grossly inaccurate and not a well-researched article at all.  TMZ is losing its touch. Lol A little google search on destination wedding ceremonies, etc would have saved them a lot of time and that without even knowing MLs situation specifically.
What's going on..?

It is categorically impossible to determine the issuing and the actually validation of a license in the first 6 months and even then they would have to know the issuing county. (that is if it is not a confidential record) So the whole point is just poorly researched. (Not taking into account anything ML specific) And let's not even talk about the "fake" part. Rolling Eyes
I hope RS has at least to brain cells to rub together and won't jump on this wagon, but eh...

Last edited by chloep on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Just caught up on the first couple episodes (I guess it's really episode 1 and episode 1.5). Really enjoying the ridiculousness so far Smiley.

As for the couples, I like Ashley S./Dan, Carly/Kirk and Tanner/Jade so far. Still really like Tenley and the preview made it pretty clear who she's going to date -- although I kind of find her and JJ interesting too. Wish we got to see Juelia/Jonathan and how they connected. I actually think that Jared/Clare thing is super interesting and I hope they see what happens, despite Ashley I. Jared seems to really just prefer older women, and the interest in Clare and K should have been a huge blinking red signal at Ashley I. (yes, Ashely I. is 27, but K was almost 30 and Clare is 34).

I don't really care much about "After Paradise" (I'm actually watching it DVR'd now), but that's probably because after watching too many episode in a row, it's too much.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:20 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think that JJ is probably kind of a jerk, but someone who is really loyal to his friends. The whole cast loves him and goes out of their way to defend him, so I'm sure there's a reason for that.

That's good to know.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Yeah, I just finished watching the episodes myself. It's fun, mindless entertainment, but Ashley I and her sister could go anytime as far as I'm concerned. I've had my fill of whiners for awhile! laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Ashley and Lauren highly lack self awareness AND awareness of others. They also lack common sense, rationality, and a whole bunch of other stuff...but I find them entertaining. Yeah, they're immature but they're AMAZING TV. Soooo funny imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:51 pm

The opening credits last night- that's the stuff my reality tv dreams are made of. Your host, Chris Harrison, and he's reading his own book. Classic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:59 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Attention, trying to sound cool/witty, joining the 'in' club of kids. It's high school all over again. And I judge every last one of them. giggling

Just a question, but how are all of our "judgy" comments about the Bach alumni any different from their snarky SM comments about Bach alumni?  Wouldn't we be the pots calling the kettles black?  Should people judge us because we speak our minds openly about the contestants?  I think not.  

We've never been in TV and talked about how hard and unfair it is to be judged so harshly b/c of a TV edit. Nick spent all season defending himself (I don't tell the guys about sex! I was immaure but I regret it! Kaitlyn not a sl*t b/c drunk sex on a first date is an emotional thing!). Then for him to turn around and mock two people, one of which has taken the unpopular position of standing up for him multiple times in twitter?  

I honestly think Nick's comments about Claire and Ashley were joking around with them and not serious but taken down because they may be viewed as mean spirited. I had heard that Nick and Claire had kind a joking relationship with each other in the past. I guess everyone can evaluate it however they want but I see joking around with someone different than mean. JMO. I say some ribbing things to my friends where if people don't know our relationship could think I was being a "mean girl".
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22