SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:59 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:Okay, STFU, Ashley I.  That "She's 34.  Her eggs are almost dead" was really freakin' mean.

Jared, pick Clare, pick Clare!

She's kind of a jerk - in her periscope she defended her old ladies comment about Tenley by being like "that comment was targeted toward someone else there" (so, obviously, Clare). Like, how does that make it better? Jared was in love with Kaitlyn, a 30 y/o, so it's weird that Ashley would think that a 34 y/o would be disgusting to him.
I don't think it's the age, it's how Clare and Tenley act. Kait is 30 but she doesn't act crazy and desperate like the two of them. And yeah, I don't see Jared with a woman 8 years older so it's moot anyway imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Who is the new guy?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:Okay, STFU, Ashley I.  That "She's 34.  Her eggs are almost dead" was really freakin' mean.

She's kind of a jerk - in her periscope she defended her old ladies comment about Tenley by being like "that comment was targeted toward someone else there" (so, obviously, Clare). Like, how does that make it better? Jared was in love with Kaitlyn, a 30 y/o, so it's weird that Ashley would think that a 34 y/o would be disgusting to him.
I don't think it's the age, it's how Clare and Tenley act. Kait is 30 but she doesn't act crazy and desperate like the two of them. And yeah, I don't see Jared with a woman 8 years older so it's moot anyway imo.

I think Kaitlyn acts about 16 at the very oldest

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Clare might kidnap Jared.
giggling

Mikey G from Desiree Season
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:01 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I think Kaitlyn acts about 16 at the very oldest
Yeah 16 is pushing it, agreed laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Except that Jared seems to like older women. He liked Kait a ton, and she's 30 and had no issue with it. Last week, he flat out told Clare that he would give her a rose if she didn't have so, so it's pretty clear he's been feeling it. Maybe if his friend ever comes back to the boards, we can find out if he generally prefers older women to younger ones.

Yes, 8 years is a lot, but would it really be an issue if the genders were flipped?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Who was that last guy that came in??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who was that last guy that came in??
I was wondering that to. He didn't look familiar

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Haha, I think that Kaitlyn is the most immature one in that bunch, but that's a whole other argument we won't get into. Just quickly, Tenley and Clare both have jobs they use to support themselves and don't spend most Of their life in an alcoholic haze. Okay, I'm done.

I don't know, we don't know anything about Jared's romantic preferences except according to RS, he doesn't have that much experience with dating and women. I can definitely see someone like Jared not caring too much about age and being very attracted to Clare. I think that most of the guys in the People interview said that they wanted to meet Clare, so she's obviously someone guys find attractive and they are all younger than her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:08 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Who was that last guy that came in??
I was wondering that to. He didn't look familiar

Mike Garefalo, from desiree season. He was Mikey's twinbro.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Clare is pretty gorgeous, so I can see why Jared would be into her. Plus dealing with a 27-year-old who acts like she's 12 would make anyone look for an older woman.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 CMAaPT2WUAAXurx
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
The sisters need to nab themselves a tissue sponsorship! @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise
giggling giggling giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22