SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:11 pm

seton wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Who was that last guy that came in??
I was wondering that to. He didn't look familiar

Mike Garefalo, from desiree season. He was Mikey's twinbro.

Yes, thanks, Garafalo. I knew he wasn't on the cast list.  

I wonder why he's coming on or was a secret?

ETA: or maybe I'm the only one that didn't know.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:12 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Except that Jared seems to like older women.  He liked Kait a ton, and she's 30 and had no issue with it.  Last week, he flat out told Clare that he would give her a rose if she didn't have so, so it's pretty clear he's been feeling it.  Maybe if his friend ever comes back to the boards, we can find out if he generally prefers older women to younger ones.

Yes, 8 years is a lot, but would it really be an issue if the genders were flipped?

Yeah, it sucks because Jillian gets asked multiple times how much younger Justin is than her in every single periscope she does, but no one batted an eye with couples like Vienna/Jake, Nick/Andi, Molly/Jason, Ali/Frank, etc that all also had about or exactly the same age difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:14 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 CL_oxcWWwAAdow_
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise  
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:14 pm

Pretty rude he isn't in any of the cast lists.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:15 pm

seton wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Who was that last guy that came in??
I was wondering that to. He didn't look familiar

Mike Garefalo, from desiree season. He was Mikey's twinbro.

Mikey's twin bro was James not Mike G.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 CL_i19MUMAAzqaQ
Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco
Team Jashley or Team Clared? Expect to see more of this love triangle tonight & tomorrow on #BachelorInParadise!!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Pretty rude he isn't in any of the cast lists.

How is it sometimes they know who is coming on and sometimes not. How does Joe know Samantha is coming on?
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 CMAdaAwUkAAk2c3
This is where I like Lauren the most...next to me on the couch! Not in Paradise!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:23 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 CMAecedWEAA-h1l
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
...and the Emmy for Outstanding Cinematography goes to... #BachelorInParadise @BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Pretty rude he isn't in any of the cast lists.

How is it sometimes they know who is coming on and sometimes not. How does Joe know Samantha is coming on?

Apparently, they were talking before filming started. I guess a lot of them do that, but it apparently caused a lot of drama in the house because they lied to people about it. She was also talking to another guy that came on later, I believe. Who would have guessed sweet silent Sami would be such a trouble maker?

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:27 pm

Mike G. was on the cast list. He was in the original People article about this years' cast. I think he was also supposed to be on the show last year but never got brought in.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 CMAdaAwUkAAk2c3
This is where I like Lauren the most...next to me on the couch! Not in Paradise!

That's where we like her best too Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22